Who here just sitting back, dollar cost averaging?

It cant be this easy, can it?

Attached: brain.png (250x219, 26K)

What that? Redpill me.

I'm its fucking easy I accumulated 1.6 BTC at 3K and 7 ETH now just dca into ETH all the way until 1K

It literally is that easy

True wisdom is when you dca your way into BTC every month and just wait for the reduction in block reward

Been DCA since sept 2018, feels high IQ man.

Attached: B6651790-C5FA-49A8-8ACE-5D4A86A0D34F.jpg (1024x857, 162K)

Honestly it doesn't take long, just gotta wait out the impatient brainlets then sell back to them

DCA is the gift that keeps on giving. Well, that and finding an old Eth Classic wallet.

Attached: Warren-Buffett-Quotes-On-Success-3.jpg (600x450, 39K)

Retards

Buying ___$ worth of whatever over time. I've been buying 25$ worth of BTC and 25$ worth of ETH since 2015. The only time I got JUSTd was thinking BTC was shit and selling my accumulated BTC to buy shitcoins.

This only works if the market is bullish

And when the market is bullish everything works

DCA is a meme and there are better ways to make money faster

I think DCA is a very good strategy.

>there are better ways to make money faster
I've never chosen to day trade so for me, this is about as easy as it gets. I've also seen day trading friends lose more money than I can possibly lose at this point after selling at 12k then DCA'ing the entire way down from 7k.

>DCA is a meme and there are better ways to make money faster
But none with less risk.

Bingo.
When people talk about these great ways to make a lot of money (fast), they always omit the risk. If you dollar cost averaged as little as $100/month since the 1st dump of 2011 to 2014, you'd be a multimillionaire. 2014 - 2017, same story. Now what about 2017 - X?

Where are you exchanging? Aren't you getting hit with wire fees?

Impatient brainlet who loses money gambling on shitcoins detected

For a while I was just doing it manually on Gemini but I found I'm far too lazy and didn't want to think about crypto every week, especially during the bear markets. So I set up auto buys on Coinbase. There are fees with it but honestly, the fee pays for the convenience and to the best of my knowledge nobody else was/is offering it for cheaper. I also could give a shit about the fees.

t. using a textbook sub-obtimal strategy

Attached: dca.png (1079x257, 57K)

>if you have money, you can make money

Yeah that's easy, hard mode is poorfags like me trying to make money in crypto.

not OP, and i don't really dca but try to go in heavier on the dips (not heavy to biz standards), what do you recommended as an alternate to DCA?

I lump sum as well. Bought 1btc for the Winklevoss ETF news that wound up not panning out.... short term. That was at 2k I think.