INSIDER HERE

Give me dubs and 20 replies and I disclose an unannounced LINK partner. To clarify, I am insider on the partner not LINK.

Attached: 4A97110A-88FD-4BDB-B7AF-81820FCD5472.jpg (1066x800, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edf.org/sites/default/files/documents/business_and_the_fourth_wave.pdf
medium.com/the-fourth-wave/the-argument-for-public-blockchains-in-the-energy-sector-d55965e9353b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Need the hopium after RLC losses. Rollll

Shit's going live, we don't need hopium. But whatever, here's a reply.

kys attention whore

Op is a larping faggot.

fuck off niggerscoop

STAY STINKY

dubs here

Where do you need replies and dubs?

Attached: 59.jpg (600x338, 30K)

go on then

1000eoy

I'll take care of the dubs

rlc is pajeet tier

Nice.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm just here for the dubs

here are your dubs. spill the beans you dirty larp.

you're a faggot.

Why do I always fall for LARPs

stfu

strapped the fuck in

ok thats 20

dubs
spill them op

If dubs you gtfo

Fuck this thread and fuck OP.

i work for MS and yes the partnership with LINK for the marketplace is real.

Because you’re retarded, hopeless, and poor

Spill it buckaroo

At this point, why bother with an insider partnership? What's more important is the API economy and what we can do to help grow the Chainlink ecosystem.

based larper

I honestly don't get the point of these threads. Reported and saged.

ft es nk

Bump and cheggum

checked fren

Attached: 1557087155418.jpg (410x410, 64K)

:-o

Ok, spill.

>inb4 gay muslim pasta

go.

Roll

deliver OP

$10eo2019
$100eo2020

Outsider here
Matic is better than LINK

FUD

Attached: 1557154763920.jpg (400x500, 36K)

There, easy. Now better not be a larp

Attached: 1555689285597.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>1 post

Fundamentally you are checked

Attached: 3C84130C-CC72-4C08-9EF1-B2A5C6C38495.jpg (1735x1671, 2.91M)

When hope runs dry it's simply called Copium.

I'm actually more qualified to talk about this than most anons.I'm employed with a cyber-techno machinations company, I do a lot of security analyst programming type work. Open source, decentralized, APIs, partnerships, you name it. We'd be one of the first companies in line for something like Chainlink, if the decentralized smart contract space had more value over traditional data exchanges. There's a catch though, an underlying flaw more deeply embedded in the bedrock of LINK than the very code itself. The flaw is with the concept, and it's this: Companies won't actually go through the hassle of trusting their data API's through crypto.

Now I can already hear your keyboards going frantic, but hear me out. Jow Forums hates banks, and traditional data providers. But actual companies, businesses, and investors do not. There's an old saying you might have heard of: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!". The idea that any of our bosses would give us the go ahead if we approached them to put our companies valuable data in a smart contract on a cryptocurrency called Chainlink, that they've never heard of, we'd be laughed out at best and fired on the spot at worst. We already have API data buyers and providers we trust.

'But Chainlink is trustless!' I hear you cry, but is that really a good thing? Just listen to the sound of it. Businesses don't want to spend millions of dollars on something that is trustLESS, they want something trustFUL. 'But the reputation system!', doesn't that defeat the whole point of your coin? If companies only trust nodes with high reputation, what's the difference between trusting banks and data providers that already have reputation, but in real life not on a computer screen.

The fact is, LINK is going to share the same fate as ETH will. A lot of 'real world application' hype, with a lot of 'crypto world application' reality. Only, this billion supply coin isn't going to come close to the $1k that Etherum hit. Happy gambling though anons.

Fun Da Ment Ally

There you go insider

Attached: 1550860772616.jpg (300x440, 25K)

Guys just let the thread die.

Roll Again

checku

roll for ya mom

..and again

this copypasta was never funny

56 replies reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

not sure whos more stupid on this thread the people replying or OP

EDF

checked. both are equally stupid

OP here, no longer on WiFi. EDF. Get to it autists.

My ID changed, sorry for letting you wait. Swift is gonna announce it's working with chainlink for a new limited project.

stinky

What, like the French EDF?

Fuck you, I am OP. Partner is EDF.

$100 eoy

you know nothing

Environment defense fund.

OP is a gay

Is this some kind of hippy scam?

What the hells that?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Origanoblox

Bump

Lol

Is that pic real?

OP is the Biggest FAGGOT

EDF is actually pretty interesting for blockchain and smart contracts. I could see Link playing a huge roll.

edf.org/sites/default/files/documents/business_and_the_fourth_wave.pdf

Ugh guys this may not be a larp

medium.com/the-fourth-wave/the-argument-for-public-blockchains-in-the-energy-sector-d55965e9353b

>1 post by this ID
the absolute state of Jow Forums

Checked.
Also I just want dollars in my bank. Why am I reading boring PDFs? Fuck this shit.

Hey guys OP here, sorry ID changed probably.
Sergey bought the rights to the Big Mac and is going to open his own burger chain.
Huge publicity, alot of articles are already being written.

Attached: 116283_categorie_website800x596-1.png (800x596, 130K)

Reading must be pretty hard for you eh?
>the absolute state of biz is fucking right because of plebs like you

Attached: riker_yar_troi01.jpg (432x660, 188K)

Op never delivers

Attached: 3A219C00-0CCF-4847-98D5-1D6A290C1742.jpg (1080x1619, 78K)

Give me a tl;dr pls fren

Read the thread fuckwad

meh

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-202838_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 654K)

massive bear signal

I was going to try and educate you all but it's a lost cause

True winners only play when they've won the moment they get on the field. Playing with the other team having any possibility of winning is a failure of preparation and evidence of inadequate discipline.

You all are sitting there holding your neet dicks praying for dollars for your waifus. Think about who actually runs the project and what the project really is. Don't you think it's funny that chainlink is the industry standard, is integrated at the kernel level for writing smart contracts and that a decentralized oracle network (link being the only one) is required for a smart contract to be legally binding?

And the network doesnt. even. exist.

If you believe the shit on the pivotal for one second you are a sucker. If you think the project hasn't been done and production ready for a year you're a fool.

The worst thing that could possibly happen to legacy banks was legislated by the EU. Watch what real winners do when faggot legislators try and push them around. They'll end up richer, more powerful and more entrenched than ever. And, oh yeah, they'll be able to fire half of their back office staff while doing it.

That's how winners play the game. Link exists for banks. You, through dumb fucking luck, get to come along for the ride. If you don't get smart you'll only be renting your money until its rightful owners come home.

Attached: greek.jpg (630x631, 177K)

>Ethiopian defense force
The absolute state

t. retard

environmental protection is unironically the only liberal platform with merit