calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Options Markets 101:
cdn.ymaws.com/afajof.site-ym.com/resource/resmgr/files/Historical_Texts/cox-rubinstein-ocr-1985.pdf

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

Free in depth technical analysis charts:
tradingview.com
koyfin.com/

Previously on /smg/:

Attached: RF720M-2.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Buy $USO and $KTOS calls for those sweet Iran War gains

Sell jumia

Attached: 1549733714546.jpg (480x483, 21K)

KHC earnings y/n?

Attached: theres a snake in my beer.jpg (813x1277, 420K)

Set your expiry out accordingly.

Aluminium*

Guys let me tell you about the deep values that Teva has to offer. Don't let that LCI misled you with that dumpster fire of a company. Teva is the way, scholom.

Ror! Baggie!

>no anime in the op
BEAR FLAG TRIGGERED
>Prince of cups
NOOOOOOOooooooo

Good deal, I hear baby dicks have lots of valuable stem cells.

Can I just give you my PO Box?

>implying LCI is even on the same level as Teva
LCI is wastepaper basket fire in a tiny cupboard. Teva is a a small carpet fire when a guest drops a candle in Royal Caribbean’s largest cruise ship.

Attached: A5FAE92C-C2BE-4443-857C-49DBCCFD0B14.jpg (1034x884, 297K)

Yes, ror poster?

Not baggie, my sweet goi. This is a real stock. Get out of the fast lane if you can't handle it. The gains are going to be so real unlike LCI.

Reminder pendyboy has
>Never had a job
>Can't drive
>Has only held one stock that's going to zero
>Has a diagnosed social disability
>Responds to the most obvious bait
>Is a homosexual
>Literally 18 year old zoomer

LCIguy is retarded, but at least he's a decent trader

Attached: DvwTo9jWwAMppNn.png (1200x1200, 986K)

>same level
That's what I'm saying! Teva is the one being charged with everything. LCI is so far isolated from price fixing, and they're only involved because one employee was employed at Teva and doing shady stuff. Teva is losing more and has more debt. Their stock fell just as hard. Why are they ok?

What's the opinion on Digital Turbine (APPS)? I've only gotten major returns from them. I'm hoping I can double it real soon.

Attached: 0.png (200x200, 12K)

Monster tastes like ass, every other energy drink is a better option.

The only thing I know is that Buffett bought that gay shit for some reason

Attached: 46ed0bf22fd53c9846f56c593f7800cb--yum-yum-pizza[1].jpg (236x273, 18K)

Why do you know what ass tastes like?

Buffet is a good goi.

I'm having one of these right now, it's BAD

Attached: bang lemon.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Ror!

Attached: Statement Default.jpg (888x499, 85K)

I was told taurine can give you diabetes

Hory shit that drop on beyond meat!!

I one time tripped in a field and fell face first into a pile of horse shit. I had my mouth open and needed something to cleanse it, so I grabbed the first drink available which was a monster. I drank some and vomited, the taste was so bad. I had to go back and clean the flavor of that out with more horse shit.

I mean all true, but the real LCIguy literally paid a trap for unprotected sex and contracted HIV. And all that was used in court to improve his wife’s standing during their divorce trial. Can you even blame her?

Still, I find it funny that Pendy would say he is now emotionally immune to the vicissitudes of the market, when he has literally 0 concept of earning money.

1 employee at LCI is like 10% of their company, it makes sense.

I overpaid for Phillips 66, but at least I'll be collecting one of those dividend things you keep talking about. *crack* *sip*

>DIDNT BUY DISNEY
>DIDNT BUY PINTEREST
>DIDNT BUY BEYOND MEAT
>BOUGHT AYX
>NO DEAL
FUCK MY LIFE

Aluminum OP version 2

Attached: kx.png (325x321, 151K)

Like a kick to the heart m8
The opposite actually, it can help with diabetes.

There is still a chance to get in on TEVA, next month it will be at $16. Screencap before LCIfag commits suicide. Buffet is in. Don't you want to be in goi?

LCI has 1250 employees. Also the only generic pharma stock rising today

>30 posts in
>nothing but shitposting

never change /smg/

Attached: roastie289.png (595x518, 369K)

ONLY BUY IPOs AT INSTITUTIONAL PRICE
Or wait at least 6 months, that's when the underriders of the IPO can dump their bags
I can't find the picture of him and his wife, but he really gave up a real qt because of his trap addiction
I'm drinking an orange and a white monster right now

Attached: 1557594409871.jpg (634x815, 120K)

Based degenerate qt druggo

Ill just have to pretend it’s ground horseradish.

>bought Disney at the absolute tippitty top
A-any day now, avengers 3 will come out, a-and you’ll see this was good investment!

>pathetic
Teva has 42k employees

Here‘s your wonderful reminder to always write calls.

>pathetic
TEVA has 42k employees

And they'll all be gone when they have no more cashy cash. 1.5bn at risk

Is Mel natty, or is that more elite Hollywood/Silicon Valley a anti-aging technology, and TRT?

It would really be a sad story if he didn’t also try to fuck over anons.

But no one would want the companies I have 100 shares of...

too lazy, i just hold QYLD

They have a much larger cash flow than LCI. If LCI is lucky they won't go bankrupt. TEVA is too big to fail goi.

Mel is woke on the Jew question so he's natty by default. I use to have a bunch of pictures of him at the gym but they are lost to time

Attached: 1557433636828.jpg (550x1024, 87K)

Spiders at today’s low... buying opportunity? Hmmm...

> Trump really going to war with Iran guys for real this time

*yawns*

Mel is puppet of multinational corporations. Many conspiracies he has his eyes closed to.

Any for TRT to work optimally, you have to fucking lift. Of course he goes to the gym.

Nope. LCI is on the hook for 70m max. But it cant be proven, since the defendant named in their company was employed at Teva during the alleged price fixing. LCI will fill the gap Teva is going to leave, dont worry about your customers

Scratch that apparently Iran wants it

> "We are on the cusp of a full-scale confrontation with the enemy," declare IRCG commander.

Time to FORTUNATE SON

Where is divfren?

I'll be buying more lots of $T soon

Attached: sonic-movie-thumb[1].jpg (1119x629, 58K)

What happened to AMRS earnings, niggas?

> Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corp commander, Maj. General Hossein Salami, says: "Because the enemy has stepped into the field of confrontation with us with all possible capacity, this is the most decisive moment of the Islamic revolution."

Is this bullish news

he 100% uses TRT/HGH, he's in his 60s lol
Is he? {{{They're}}} really hostile to sedevacantism. Isn't his dad friends with E Michel Jones?

Don't they have nukes?

Fuck off Charles

Attached: 898[1].jpg (680x453, 59K)

Even more fun

wat

Divanon didn‘t sell out, did he? Oh God, oh fuck

Attached: 53AFEEE1-DC16-4E22-B361-AA8909AF3003.png (488x445, 312K)

LCI was in a mental institution. He escaped and now he posts here, the phaggit.

TEVA is a Jewish company goi. Who do you think is going to have a better set of lawyers when it comes to these lawsuits? All that is going to happen is a settlement will be reached and no guilt will be admitted. LCI will be lucky if it's still around by the time it settles.

>crashing
Ror! Without Teva there is no case. Cant even keep your stock up on a rally day can you?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190515-145522_Firefox.jpg (1076x1178, 244K)

CRASH IT

Attached: 4L_N0SVKu2X.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Why do I get the feeling beyond meat will crash below IPO price in the next few months

Ill buy some Teva, but if it doesnt go up you know the consequence

Attached: end.jpg (260x194, 11K)

What's LCI at again? Have fun small spec, don't kill yourself when they announce bankruptcy.

Ror! Dont worry. Its rising because institutions are leaving your crooked spithole and buying up LCI.

Attached: 376.gif (200x168, 206K)

>LCI fags v. Teva fags
On one hand LCI shilling is annoying af, on the other hand, I dislike jews.

wew lads i dunno who to back. I guess Tariffman will just have to nuke em both?

GMO still surging, and I keep putting money in the wrong companies instead!

My life is a joke and I’m the only one who doesn’t get to laugh!!

>who’s gonna have better lawyers
The larger company with more money?

>something about the Holy See
This lore is too deep for me.

There’s absolutely no reason for Beyond Meat to be trading at its current levels.

Attached: 579F21AF-2396-44FF-B455-A959688295EE.png (1201x1088, 1.25M)

You know who.

Attached: 1557100182499.jpg (618x678, 108K)

The institutions can't sell because they loaned out their shares so other people could short. They're completely trapped.

DIVIDEND GROWTH IS LITERALLY THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS
When people say institutional ownership, is that active ownership or just ownership for their ETFs?

Institutions buying more and more. Insiders buying more and more. Shorts are trapped. They will have to cover somehow. And when they do, price will correct, well above Teva.

That happens to be TEVA.

This, literally +80% of the float for LCI is shorts. TEVA only has 1% and not only that but Buffet holds shares. Are your hands as strong as Buffet's or are they weak?

Unfair comparison, Buffett has gundanium hands.

Lol I've never seen this before

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-130617.png (1080x1920, 85K)

there are no bids, RH is lying

The fuck is this?
How do I use this to write covered calls and generate passive income, now that I have a bunch of BILI

Attached: A10EF513-7B9A-41A7-9ED9-1FE14EA7F576.png (1125x2001, 425K)

>Inaccurate information from RH
IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK

Ror! Shorts came in August when it looked like LCI was going bankrupt. No longer the case now they're fucked! Teva, on the other hand, is starting to look much short worthy

They hold that the election of Pope John XXIII (23rd... I wonder what that could mean...) was illegitimate and the result of Judeo-Masonic collusion with soviet agents. This resulted in a modernization of church doctrine and paved the way for Vatican II. They think cardinal Siri was actually elected but was intimidated by B'nai B'rith agents. I don't believe that, but John XXIII was certainly a zionist communist at best and something truly evil at worst. I mean, he said "We were all made in God's image, and thus, we are all Godly alike.", come on. I wish teh_profit was here, I guarantee he'd have something to say about it

Attached: john xxiii.jpg (370x300, 26K)

bought some puts upon your recommendation sir
lets hope this train leads to the land of milk and honey!

>+80% of the float is shorts
Kek!

But he’s dead. Maybe he was assasinated for his beliefs? Or maybe this is Bigfoot tier beliefs.

Interesting story though, Illuminati commies in the Catholic Church.

If you don't have at least 100 shares of KR...

Kek indeed! I dont hide this. But LCI isnt going bankrupt, and the shorts have to cover. And when they do, and demand for stock skyrockets, what happens to price?

ANYONE ELSE IN HOME??? THE STOCK JUST GOT HALTED HELP I CANT GET OUUUTTUUTUTTURURJDBJAJAANW

Attached: AEABCC8B-501B-4162-9870-C507603BFD8B.jpg (900x900, 104K)

THREADLY REMINDER THAT DIVIDENDS ARE YOUR FREN

Attached: dividends-monopoly-man.jpg (423x245, 21K)

It crashes because LCI is going to take years to get out of the verge of bankruptcy.

>buys options on Teva instead of buying LCI
I hope you make it, but I just dont know

Can you asshats sell your nbrv so I can get my cheap calls I accidentally sold back? Fuck.

Ror! Someone doesn't understand math. It's ok, I wasnt expecting much from a Jew. Specially not honesty. No no, demand over supply means price goes up up up! Soon LCI stock will be much higher than Teva. LCI can only go up. Teva has much further to fall, with no way out. Poor little guys.

puts on TEVA is basically easy money
look at the charts bro, it's fucking crashing
every flooor keeps giving out, its pretty much
a done deal, I'm gonna get some hooker money
this week boys LUL

I'm not saying you wont make money, but you'll make more in the long run buying LCI. Maybe set aside some profits from Teva crash to buy LCI shares

Thanks divbro, u r my fren.

>Thinks there is a demand for LCI
Kek

oh it's definitely verging on being a crazy theory. Siri never had a chance IMO, the corruption within the church goes much deeper than just a stolen election in the 60's. It's just easy to point to John XXIII because he was openly a zionist, he reformatted the liturgy to be pro-Jewish instead of anti, and he was well known for straight up supporting communism worldwide.
TEVA looks straight fucked, what's the evidence for it finding a bottom here?

Attached: a a posterized.gif (500x809, 86K)

Im already up 2 Gelt on my Teva purchase

>doesnt understand shorts have to cover
Kek

hope you bought puts retard

Can one of you tell me what the FUCK I just got myself Into

Attached: 411E3EC9-7906-4926-85F7-ADA307374747.png (640x1136, 60K)

You stepped in the shit mate.

More specifically, the iron condor that I just bought
I have no idea what is happening other than I need the strike to say the same price
What does opening the option do? What does closing it do?

Attached: 369E0612-CF7C-4418-B895-CE7C4935ABB0.png (640x1136, 63K)