Original Bitcoin Client had an Australian date format. Coincidence? Nope

It’s so obviously Craig.

Hal Finney BTFO.
Nick Szabo BTFO.

Attached: C418B30B-6D38-4CA0-8972-18CABFA8B126.jpg (1538x721, 73K)

That's not Australian... that's the international standard you gringo cuck

BSV is going to 0

Don’t like it? Stiff

bitcoin-qt wasn't developed by satoshi.

Imagine thinking this is the “Australian” date format. Fucking burgers, the only reason your country isn’t a shithole is because the few smart of you keep afloat the majority of retards

I'm all in BSV and stiff af rn, but that is literally how the whole fucking world writes the date and it's the only logical way. Day = small, month = bigger, year = biggest. Must be hard being a burger

Yes but it proves it’s not an American like Hal or Nick Szabk. Australian date format as in it’s the date format in Australia. So I’m still correct.

valid point

grasping

OP confirmed for a legendary retard.

its also the date format of the rest of the world you fucking braindead burger

Because the real Satoshi was almost certainly British

Attached: 1556823476974.png (602x465, 476K)

Better known as the non-retard date format.

Attached: 1299965947780.jpg (1044x488, 134K)

Roux was an Australian too.

Attached: 1557865879076.jpg (750x734, 112K)

I don't even think it's a matter of OP being a retard, though he very well may be.. I think like most of these bag holders they're just desperately looking for crumbs to throw out to try and bait others who are easily swayed.

Oh shit

Never call him that. He fucking hated Australians. He lived there for a while and shitposted about the absolute state of Australians on Usenet.

state of BSV holders.. i feel sorry for you

OP is definitely a retard

Nick szabo pretended to be British to throw people off his trail you fucking mouth breathers. He also used British slang

It's Szabo 90% chance
10% chance it's Le Roux

>Sanjay Vindaloo spam wave
It's all so tiresome.

Again with this

12 months, 31 days infinity years

That's the reason

Don't try and defend your fucked up date format. Next you'll be telling us why the metric system sucks. Bloody yanks.

Nah mate Australian date format is

600Ƨ/Ɩ0/Ɛ0

Again with this

base 10 forces you to write more 0's. From a ergonomics stand point, circular shapes drive the most damage or wear on both ligaments and the joint cartilage itself

That's the reason

Kek, I remember using this program. Then I decided this nerd shit is boring and Id rather use all the ledger GB to store anime.
I had a 250 GB HDD back then. Fuck me. Now Im 10 yaers late to the party

>So what if the schedules don't match? Obviously satoshi was careful enough to hide his posting patterns so that no one could deduce his location. This is a 180 IQ encryption expert we're talking about here.
>Don't you see? The original wallet had an Australian date format, obviously Satoshi forgot to hide it or didn't realise it would point to his location until much later.
Consistent as usual, BSV craigposters.

Shillbert Verdian created bitcoin with the FED

this is one thing they absolutely should change, god knows how many costly mistakes have been caused by their idiotic back to front date format