Business owner stories. share so I don't an hero

Don't start an employee dependant business user just don't!

>be me

>have small shop

>used to have 6 employees but one quit

>business is kinda slow so I proposed to increase the pay of the remaining 5 instead of hiring 1 new one because the workload increase isn't big

>they agree

>payday today, expect employees who have all gotten a raise to come in high spirited

>nope.mpeg

>one complained that she isn't paid as much as another girl who works 10 hours a week extra and is 2 weeks older than her in the shop

>another complained I held 40% of their pay for merchandise they bought and agreed to pay on payday

>another left without even saying bye when their shift ended

>one was upsed I witheld 5% of her pay because 3 nights ago the cash was missing that amount when she closed shop.

>and the remaining 5th who had 1 month sick leave until the 9th and came back just to go on paid leave on the 11th ... sent her daughter to pick up her pay and messaged me FROM HER VACATION asking why she didn't get a raise
>mind you I intended to give her the raise starting next month when she came back from paid vacation as it wouldn't have seemed fair to the others to get the same raise in the same month while she only worked 3 days.

>I can't say anything because in two weeks we begin work on another shop and employees are scarce these days and without them I'm gonna have a really hard time opening a new store

>All I want to do is group call them and curse for like an hour without repeating myself and letting them all go fuck themselves.

>what the fuck is wrong with humans, was the 2008-10 jobs crysis so easily forgotten ?

>what do they think will happen when the next one hits ?
tl;dr: humans deserve to be PURGED from the universe. THANOS WAS RIGHT!

Attached: 1526959037410.png (633x758, 320K)

>one complained that she isn't paid as much as another girl who works 10 hours a week extra and is 2 weeks older than her in the shop

>2 years*

fuck those whiney losers. i'll work for you.

Hire me OP I'm from Europe I would take a plane tomorrow to fly this shit-continent

This why you need to learn Spanish and hire undocumented workers, just threaten ICE when they get out of line.

>threaten ICE
Lmao this genius

Yeah people suck. I do 70% of the work when I'm on shift but get paid the same 15% labor total as the mentally retarded kitchen guy who sometimes calls our Mexican customers beaners outloud and always needs help making orders. And the same as the girl who eats away half our profits and goes to smoke every 15 minutes. Fucking communist shithole america.

Based and globalist-pilled

>The head wagie gets to deal with other wagies that dislike wagecuking
Geee what a shocker!

Attached: 01CAA87A-E5BC-4586-8A7B-79D524EC769A.jpg (234x250, 6K)

it must be really hard to have human employees
i am so glad that my employees are made from code

How many of them are White?

I've worked my ass off for my company for nearly a year now and I haven't so much as recieved a "nice work" from upper management. I'm paid the least out of all the employees and was given a level 1 position instead of a level 2 because the others were "more experienced".

I'm currently the lead tech for 2 different projects and the only person who knows how to repair 3 lines of the 4 products our company runs on top of being there the longest. Asked about becoming a level II technician yesterday and the response was "just gotta give it more time"

Fuck this, I'm quitting once I hit the 1 year mark. I wish my employers were like you OP, 5 people have left within the year i've been working here, new people hired on, not a damn thing.

It's this generation of early-mid twenties retards that's fucked up the whole workforce market with only whining and bitching.
EUanon here too fren
I'm not from the us but the thought has corssed my mind to get some immigrants but it's hard to provide quality service when you don't speak the language.
not america but the whole fucking planet seems to tend towards fucking communism. everyone is fucking gibbs gibbs gibbs ...
fuck off permaneet I'm a hybrid neet/wagecuck far superior than both my ancestors.

>THANOS WAS RIGHT!
I found the reason why your employees don't respect you. You enjoy cape movies.

Damn op I would love a job I've been job seeking for months and all I can find is door to door sales that gives you nothing but commission and MLMs

I also code but quit a few years back because the neetlife was taking a toll on my health plus got a wife and kid and working in the real world seemed like a good idea at the time... boy was I wrong. I'm working on getting back in the business.
2 caucasians, 2 gypsies, 1 seems caucasian but also gypsy ... might be a halfbreed.
I feel your pain fren. Your situation is identical but from the opposite pov.
well shit, you got me there user, I do enjoy fictional stories of superheroes and their deeds amongst other things. I also enjoy manga and family guy. Is that reprehensible as well ?

eastern europe's workforce market is FUCKED I would literally hire any retard off the street if I'd be sure he wouldn't go haywire like my current retards.

Yeah as zoomer scum I do feel comfortable saying most of my peers are scared of hard work. Its no secret that the world economy is fucked however and we are getting the short end of the stick, but at the same time they use that as an excuse to not work and to not give their best when they are at work.
I can say however at least in america I have met a few peers who hold their work ethic good, I may not have my shit together as far as education and financials go but if I show up to work I will make sure employers felt I really earned that $11 an hour even if it is poverty level slave tier work. If you do happen to find zoomers who value work ethic then just make sure you let them know you see they are putting in the effort, i have never considered it coddling when a boss told me I was doing a good job, it just let me know I was hitting the marks they expected and that I could open oppurtunities for myself in the long run by continuing that.

based and zoomerpilled user. that's a great point you're making.

By the way, I'm 25 am I a zoomer or a millennial?

Attached: 1555022335930.jpg (584x530, 216K)

yes

This is for you and everyone else:

boomer landscape and construction company owners have been doing this for decades

He sounds based af

kek

OP, I run a gas station & mechanic shop. One thing I have realized after doing this for 6 years is that people feel entitled to your fucking SOUL once they find out you are the owner/operator.

Customers just want you to fuck up because they know you have something they can leech off of. Employees are the same. Never treat your employee as your equal, they come there to work for you, not to have a good time.

yes

The place as in the place I'm interviewing for? I haven't really had that many normal jobs it's all been temp work, NEET life, or the military so this is my first "real" job.

They have a policy of secrecy where I work and they "suggest" to us not to tell anyone else about what happens in HR, about pay, etc. I don't know if this is a red flag or not.

>family guy
Even worse than the cape movies. Pond scum-tier entertainment.

>her her her
You don't understand where you fucked up, isn't it you brainless retard.
DON'T HIRE SUBHUMANS

just be yourself fren

Attached: Fren_plis.png (1124x685, 52K)

They suggest it yes, but talking to your coworkers about pay is how you make sure your all making fair wages in this de-unionized shithole economy. Temper your autism and wait for your friendships to emerge in the workplace, then you can start opening up discussion about pay.

While taking small business loans they don't have to pay back.

What point are you getting at? I just said that I know I'm being paid less than other people because they've told me. But how does that factor into "making sure your all making fair wages". This makes no sense

>complaining about women complaining
>complaining about workers whining more pay

Attached: 1299793309545.gif (177x100, 1.28M)

>my slaves are not good slaves
>what does it take to get a good slave around here?
Automate and outsource my friend

You are stunning and brave!