Who else /FUCKING JUSTED/ here?

Attached: JUST.png (351x558, 32K)

you

Yup I won't make it

Attached: image3584637584274262856.jpg (1440x2960, 188K)

Stop gambling.

you are probably wondering what shitcoin I am holding... well it is the worst one of them all. It is called USD and you keep it in this shitty exchange wallet called a fucking bank. premine pajeet scam that is designed to lose value and increase in inflation

user... what the hell happened?

>123 Bitcones
>Member of the 171,000 club
>Who else getting fucking JUST'd here
Lol, fuck off oldfag

will never again have the chance to be a member of the 75,000 club, might as well kms

I got Justed

well your chart started with $0.00 and now youre at $0.16. Thats infinite return desu...

Kek

I can't even show my portfolio I'm so ashamed how much I lost holding shit. Can I be scum for a second and ask for 0.1 BTC or something, just so I can hedge a bet on some alts. I would pay back the same again once I make it back. I am in a bad situation, lost my job a month ago out of my control because some dipshit firebombed the workplace. Have blown threw my savings and waiting for insurance to pay out but it could still take another month. Don't care if you don't respond just needed to vent lol

same but with 25% of your holdings.
Sold everything at $6k 1 FUCKING WEEK AGO AND NOW BTC WENT UP 30%

you only lost 50%. That's pretty good.
>tfw went from 120 btc to 20 btc

>104 btc peak to 40 btc

Attached: sad.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

hope it gets better soon user
as for the 0.1 BTC, seeI am not actually holding any btc anymore, I just left the dollar amounts as USD in blockfolio, which is why I am so justed... missed the whole bullrun from 3k to 8k

are we just doomed to fail frens

>55 peak to 12 :(
NEET and 75% of my net worth is crypto

45 to barely 2.5.....

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP, SENPAI

You're up 30%

Ah I see it, no worries brother. Let's hope your yidbucks will hold their value a little longer before the inevitable crash. I missed the run too expecting a crash below 2k, could not be bothered with any of it now. Thanks for the wishes.

or down 50%
guess I should learn to look at the bright side

thanks fren, let's hope we can catch the correction at least

lmfao you lost everything, at least it wasn't much. Hope you learned from whatever you did wrong.