Questions about nano

Wanting to buy in, is the price dependant on btc though? Like if bitcoin crashes will nano aswell? I don't think being in BTC is a good idea rn so I would like to get out but not if nano gets fucked when btc does

Attached: Nano-raiblocks-compressor.png (3840x2160, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/8km1sl/picked_up_26000_nano_55/
bitcoinfees.info
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bait?

All cryptos crash when BTC crashes at this time. BTC is the main trading paid for a shit-ton of alts.

Thats what I figured, is nano a good or bad idea as a 1-2 year hold?

Good

The best hold for 1-2 years. Good luck, user.

I think it has great potential, crypto will never be mainstream if it takes 40 minutes and $5 per transaction

Exactly, and nano solves both of those problems

comfiest alt i hold. actually works, is fast. Natrium wallets is best in crypto. normie factor will pump this coin hard af when it kicks off. see you guys on the other side
t. been in crypto since 2014

Attached: F84E3C20-FDEE-489F-A127-F8C9440BE488.jpg (888x888, 124K)

lol best hold? it's literally lost 99% of it's value from ATH. It might be one of the worst possible holds next literal shit tokens like FUN or REQ

link very fucking related:
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/8km1sl/picked_up_26000_nano_55/

checked

shill thread

fuck off plebbitor
we all know nano is a trash fire

Attached: 36d91d1d-e4d2-4592-b45e-56ec9a0100f5.jpg (640x512, 34K)

His price will be amazing in the oncoming years.
BTC txn costs over $3 and rising. NANO is what people talk about when this comes up.
bitcoinfees.info

You might be right if the year was 2008 and BTC was the only option. But the year is 2019 and there are literally thousands of options out there now. LTC (not a bag holder) for one is still fast as shit and costs all of a fraction of a cent to transact. He will be holding those bags for a very fucking long time if not forever.

ok ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol what a literal faggot of a reply. go back to plebbit bitch.

capped this delusion

Attached: EA2B2F2A-21D1-486D-AA4A-72F07CC23001.gif (220x220, 1.28M)

lmao, yet another pleb that doesn't understand the real reason for the runup XRB (NANO for you new faggots) had.

What crypto are you in then faggot? Or are you a nocoiner?

lmao fucking transparent pajeet. Can't refute what i'm saying so you want to attack what i'm holding. I'm holding your moms 80 year old ass while I dick her down every night. Faggot.

You don't have a point to refute I don't understand user you're just spitting out buzz words

i'll spell it out for you because clearly public school education did nothing for you. NANO is s a shit hold and if you held this at any point in the last 2 years you've seen nothing but losses.

I'm not going to try to argue with you Because neither of us will gain anything from it. You don't want to say what your holding? Wish you would have boughten nano instead of your $1000 shitcoin holdings?

user if you look at the charts it's up from $0.75 to $1.90 since the bottom. I get that numbers are hard but it's making me bank

small exchange, i understand it. doesn't have anything to do with this next run. sure there are places to sell now, but the norm is factor is real. your opinion is that NANO will fail, mine is that it will be one of the top gainers this next run. time will tell which of us is correct.

I knew I smelled that stinky link

Attached: 1556934244233.png (852x1256, 55K)

i love how this started as a "is NANO a good buy?" thread but you've dropped all pretense now and it's become a "defend NANO at all costs!" thread. Good work pajeet.

if you bought the literal bottom sure. you've 2x'd, but so has:
BTC
XRP
LTC
ETH
pretty much everything user.

not a link holder but if you look at their chart it's actually been a fairly decent hold in terms of sats/usd value from ATH

And you've decided to ignore the facts given to you and just spam, "pajeet" over and over again. Grow the fuck up user some of us are here to actually make money

I actually was curious on others opinions because I thought it was a good buy personally. Now I see you shit on it throwing out random buzzwords and making claims that it hasn't made any gains when that's clearly not the case. If you're so confident in how crypto works why are you so hesitant to share what you have held? If nano will dump what's THE coin to be in rn in your opinion?

I sold nano at 35k, rode link up and sold it for sub 21k nano. This is easy money

LINK you literal dumbfuck newfag

what "facts"? Normies rushing in? BTC transaction prices being high? In what way do those benefit NANO that also can't be said about every literal other shit coin? The fact of the matter is this was a transparent shill thread from the beginning.

>NANO is s a shit hold and if you held this at any point in the last 2 years you've seen nothing but losses.

I'm talking about charts. Any trader with half a brain knows nano is with buying when it's low

so you aren't actually looking for opinions, you're looking for an echo chamber to back up your already formed opinion. Fact of the matter is NANO has gone from an ATH of $33.69 to it's current valuation of $1.87. A net 94.4% LOSS. Gain/Loss-wise you'd have been better off holding TRON. Fucking TRON. it's only down 86.8%. Let that sink in.

Jesus fucking christ you're a "TA guy"? Why don't you divine what the market will do with tea leaves instead you stupid fucking ignorant faggot?

No I'm not a TA guy but I know normies want to do the bare minimum if at all when it comes to crypto and nano is straight normie bait

>bare minimum
>purchasing requires going from: fiat -> BTC/ETH -> chink exchange (must generate account first) -> Trade BTC/ETH for NANO.

Yeah, bare minimum alright user.

riddle me this, nano-fags
it is feeless and instant. so why would anyone want to stack it?

literally this. Nano is always touted as this "fast and free crypto! better than BTC sirs!" but all they ever want to do is hold it. Who gives a shit if it takes 1 second or 1 hour to transact with if you personally don't plan to actually use it?

>12 posts in a 38 post thread

OH NO NO NO NO

>They don't understand why Bitcoin was created in the first place

i'm bored at work user. figured i'd stomp on some pajeet dreams during the down time.

Apparently neither do you? Have you decided yet if it's digital cash or "a store of value" yet?

Attached: 1557842373652.gif (307x325, 3.95M)

to destroy the jew-controlled federal reserve system

For me it's a store of value that can turn into digital cash and generational wealth.
If I do spend it, I replace it.

Thank god someone understands - I thought I was losing my shit

>he still doesn't understand

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (249x249, 16K)

Talking to that user is like talking to a retarded wall. He will figure it out eventually

lmao eat a dick you butt fucking faggots. Have fun holding those bags till you die of old age ya bitch.

kek'd and check'd
>he didn't buy the bottom

Attached: 644981316549651316.jpg (1280x720, 151K)