IExec decentralized Oracles BTFO'd ChainLink

iex.ec/decentralized-oracles/

LMAO how can sirgay and his cult following ever recover?

Attached: l.png (1182x609, 40K)

Anyone who has researched link knows this chart is absolutely bogus, weak fud desu.

Hate this type of graphic
Why did they do that ?
That’s not common for them to do shit like this

I'm honestly just memeing for guaranteed replies, but the chart does seem odd. Afaik ChainLink has many atributes that are unchecked there... It really reeks of desperation coming from iExec trying to capitalize in the next big thing and best prospect around.

Because in order for this cryptosphere to further evolve we need to get rid of the weak links in the genepool.

In other words
>I'm not your friend, buddy

Attached: 1552566469230.jpg (2048x1306, 377K)

Its more about relationships than products. IEXEC isn't working with Swift, Microsoft, etc.

I kek´ed at "Live on ethereum mainnet"

Fucking savages! :^)

I'm confused how iexec created chainlinks entire project and focus as a side project to their main decentralized computing project

is this possible or is iexec bullshitting us?

desu af senpai

neither is link

iExec is basically another scam VeChain type project. Their twitter has posts every 5 hours. They have these "V1, V2, V3 etc" releases to generate hype. Their graph looks like just another shitcoin like ICX. I seriously don't understand who the fuck is still holding RLC? Are all these RLC supporters here on biz just RLC team members?

> they are genius come from the futur
Or
> they totally BS us
Pick one

They have big team with experienced engineers with doctorates.

Attached: mtm8l1kohq101.jpg (960x823, 168K)

Well why do you think they are partnered with IBM and Ubisoft? Its exactly what i said from the start. What keeps other forkign and copying from chainlinks open source? They probably copied ChainLink from the start. Also their main net is up way longer. So glad i did not invest so much in chainLink.

Where can I buy xtrabytes? It looks amazing.

was gonna buy some rlc now that binance is up, but after reading so many shills here on Jow Forums is just makes it seem like a fucking dirty scam. dep down inside i knew it all along
just buy more linkies

Joke on you I got both.Infact I got all biz shitcoins. I am the shitcoin master. I win no matter what!

Makes them look like pajeets clowns. Yikes.

>It’s cheap. It doesn’t rely on bribing or incentivizing honest behavior, only on random sampling and a powerful reputation system to make attack impractical.
Ie no staking collateral. Ie 99% of finance big dick use cases.

honk hooooonnnnkkk

Attached: 1557955556939.png (2208x1242, 728K)