Post your favorite shitcoin and I'll tell you why it's tokenomics are garbage and it only employed crypto for...

post your favorite shitcoin and I'll tell you why it's tokenomics are garbage and it only employed crypto for fundraising.

Attached: comfyroom.jpg (1280x1280, 151K)

roast this cutie

Attached: 1557618987991.png (480x640, 25K)

It's a trick question, because they all are.

Ark, but even I know the tokenomics are dogshit

Btc

NANO

Chx

Bitcoin

LINK

vechain
link

The dollar

REQ

USD

Attached: 71395094_p0_Bowsette_as_Boosette.jpg (724x1300, 133K)

pic saved in /comfy/ folder, thank you user

Attached: adb79ca9-9efa-4683-9729-05ca03d22dff.jpg (800x563, 153K)

>tokenomics
>I need strippercoin for my strippers, but to get there I have to go through 5 different exchanges to convert from my Baconcoin that I've been hodling. Looking to convert some of my RiceKrispiescoin next week to Wafflecoin, just kinda getting sick of cereal in the morning. I know the fees to exchange are kind of high, but what can ya do.

Yeah tokens are full retard and only there to separate people from their money. In the end it'll just be BSV.

NEX (Nash), this should be fun!

CFD

archaic junk. doesn't bring anything new to the table, expects people to use a literal who coin made by 4 people.
just a not-as-shitty version of above. there are so many low fee and fast transaction coins that are so far above these in mcap that even starting this project was retarded.
literally shouldn't exist. could have used eth for staking nodes if they didn't want to con their investors out of millions in the process.
garbage marketplace coin with no usecase and no future

should also mention that the oracle problem is hilariously overstated and anyone who thinks that 3 developers solved something that no one else could is pants-on-head-retarded
again, absolutely no reason for this currency to exist. look at KNC charts if you want to see whats in store for this. anyone selling only shovels in a gold rush will profit in the short-term, the problem is that this shitcoin doesn't even sell its shovels well.

Where's your expert Ark analysis?

anything with Richard Heart's name attached to it as a bad investment.
>Ark, but even I know the tokenomics are dogshit
good, then I'm not going to tell you what you already know. this one is particularly offensive
I don't think even the creators of this shitcoin know what it's supposed to do. This also applies to ark.

>use ETH for staking
>Ethereum developers fuck something up
>you can now mine ETH 100x faster
>staking is all fucked up for Chainlink because of a dumb mistake done by developers in Ethereum
And that's why they have their own token, so nothing on the outside can directly influence it.

How big is your stack marine?

Enjin

AMB

Didn’t amb exit scam?

What altcoins DO you recommend/hold?

Generic responses, 1/10 sage

HOT

ETH

are you in the industry?

ETH and BTC

Ontology.

Go ahead. This one actually checks as 95% legitimate.

generic coins get generic responses if their issues are glaringly obvious. if there's a particular coin you want me to elaborate on I will

Daps

TRTL

VEN

AGI

where is this
looks like a literal commieblock desu

Attached: st.jpg (1066x1600, 180K)

You don't have to, Jow Forums tries to do it every thread.

Attached: BAT.png (301x285, 20K)

Enigma

Only real usecase tokenomic

Big sexy NASH

Attached: 339F4A69-B259-4332-AC9E-8306D2CDCC42.jpg (531x768, 128K)

Imagine the mosquitos

MIOTA

>it's tokenomics

crocodiles coming through your front window no fucking thanks m8

What’s your biggest gripe on eth

webchain

Please elaborate on Nash then. The analogy doesn't really apply to Crypto because exchanges (shovels) make money all the time, gold rush or not. Plus the token is literally a registered security which grants you legal dividends from the exchanges profit. If any token actually has a use it's NEX.

Refute this

Vidt

explain antshares, not neo. go on ill be glad to hear it

You gonna wake up with a gator in your bed

Bittorrent token (BTT) is going to moon 1000X

GLC (goldcoin)

KIN

Eos