RLC BTFO'D LINK

iex.ec/decentralized-oracles/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>link, a specialized oracle coin, was beaten to the punch by a decentralized computation marketcoin

Imagine the smell.

Attached: 1557932647550.png (334x506, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.iex.ec/worker.html
docs.iex.ec/doracle.html
iex.ec/decentralized-oracles/
pscp.tv/w/1ypKdvjQVyQJW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>can't even stake RLC

have fun convincing people to do high value smart contracts with rlc

>staking RLC is quite literally the core of iExec and the PoCo algorithm
Retard spotted. Cope harder!

Attached: 1554741099480.png (828x956, 419K)

Imagine anyone trusting their data to a non secure enviroment on some beta virgin faggots machine

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-15-22-05-32-092_com.Slack.png (1080x1920, 251K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-15-22-08-15-744_com.Slack.png (1080x1920, 232K)

Spoon-feed then pls. I have not heard about this

The fact that they released this after Chainlink's mainnet announcement shows how absolutely terrified they are. The fact that they fucking MENTIONED Chainlink and put those red crosses and everything shows how fucking DESPERATE they are. It's literally "LOOK LOOK WE HAVE DECENTRALISED ORACLES!! THEY ARE MUCH BETTER THAN CHAINSTINK!!!!"

But ok I'll bite. How can I run a node? Can I stake RLC? Are there any pools where I can just "lend" my RLC to the node operators and get stake rewards minus fee back?

Attached: vertsergey.gif (500x567, 1.49M)

iExec tasks gets verified using PoCo consensus algorithm. Each worker needs to stake X quantity of RLC to execute a task, if task isn't validated, it loses the stake. This way it prevents malicious workers from cheating. Yes, it has a staking mechanism.

Attached: iexecbladerunner.png (780x438, 302K)

Is this in production right now? Thank you btw user

Fundamentally this is inferior to link.

you can literally join the pool now and you will need to stake RLC and you will lose it if you temper with calculations

Yes with V3 is in production for computing tasks, I dont know about the state of the Doracle since it's news from today.

Attached: iexec-pepe-v3.jpg (800x800, 216K)

Fundamentally iexec is superior to link

you can join public pool right now, insturctions: docs.iex.ec/worker.html
you stake RLC and do some tasks. but you are not getting ROI just because you stake, you are getting money for providing your machines power. no you can't lend RLC and there is no need to do it. but you can start your own worker pool and schedule tasks, for effective scheduling you can earn a fee from all the workers

>60% of LINK is centralized
>most of RLC is in circulation
Watch sergey dump all his centrally owned coins on your faces and buys RLC with the profits LOL

How can I run a node that offers data?

This is so feminine and insecure. It is the equivalent of a girl writing on her facebook:

"Stacey, despite what you may have heard, has a MUCH looser pussy than me."

Ya, like I'm gonna trust these sluts on what they write on their own website about their competitors. What other coin has had so many people "call them out"? Didn't ENG have a shrieking meltdown in the chainlink telegram?

>COPE: THE POST
It's glorious watching linkies scramble

iexec doesn't support multiple blockchains, defeats the purpose of a descentralized oracle if you can just apply it on one blockchain

It doesn't need to support multiple blockchains for the oracle, ETH is the only blockchain that matters outside of BTC.

This is exactly what was OP saying

lol no

docs.iex.ec/doracle.html

Look up hyperledger

hyperledger, corda, plus more private/distributed networks

lol yes. Getting outside world info into RLC/ETH is all that matters. You can do literally anything from that point.

meanwhile chainlink is and has consistently been called the industry standard by nearly everyone in the space.

oh well, good luck.

CHAINLINK LITERALLY OWNS TOWNCRIER HAHAHAHAHAH

Like I'm gonna read some shitty ass projects documentation. Either explain it to us or stfu.

Link - $291M
iExec - $58M

redpill me on why link is 5x iexec

Attached: 1548840745904.png (532x405, 245K)

based

> doesn't realize the majority of high value smart contracts will occur on enterprise chains

oh user...

No you dumb fuck.
New DLT tech is taking over as we speak and ETH (2.0 or whatever the fuck they will be running) will be obsolete

you can fuck off and hold link retard

This. They have all these red crosses on even SGX, meanwhile Chainlink owns Towncrier. It's so pathetic and desperate.

Another thing that is such a big red flag and a sign of desperation is the constant flooding of marketing bs on their Twitter. Literally 10 posts a day full of marketing jargon.

Attached: ballersergey.jpg (953x596, 94K)

It is a scam that is being PUMPED by McDonalds to increase the awareness of big mac combos.

see you precious link can't prove it onchain

SGX is not exclusive to towncrier

Chainlink literally owns towncrier.
what else needs to be said?

Attached: 1518998927279.png (1000x1000, 170K)

>live on ethereum mainnet
so will link on may 30th
>support for TEE enclaves
what is town crier?
>supports multiple blockchains
link is blockchain agnostic

Attached: linkiexec.jpg (800x451, 38K)

so? the RLC site says chainlink isn't using SGX, even though they own towncrier. what does this tell you? it's false advertising and it's scummy. chainlink doesn't need to partake in these scammy practices because they're widely regarded as the industry standard and they let their work do the talking. OP's post is a joke.

Towncrier is literally the main project for SGX.

Also who the fuck are you guys? It doesn't feel like linkmarine fud. It's kinda like genuine, but then again skewed. You guys aren't the RLC team members right? Right?! Lmao. Oh and btw just by looking at RLC chart I can say this shittoken is dead.

Attached: 1517092672252.jpg (251x242, 15K)

jesus christ. how fucking stupid are you.

>is on eth mainnet?
NO
>support TEE
but cant prove it onchain
>support multiple blockchains
on paper but not in reality

Iexec is also blockchain agnostic, but they did not check themselves green because they cannot do it yet likewise link

>Towncrier is literally the main project for SGX
What do you mean? Intel developed SGX just for Towncrier? I find this hard to believe

town crier helped develop SGX

>doesn't realize iExec v3 is literally the Enterprise edition
>thinks ETH will be obsolete
absolute retard

IMAGINE THESE LINKIES GRASPING AT STRAWS
>MUH LINK OWNS TC
>B-B-BUT THEY'RE GONNA DO IT user

>Owning town crier
>Grasping at straws
I don't think linkies are the ones grasping at straws, it's the rlc team

It's the bsv is the real bitcoin all over again, fuck me. Fucking stop sucking other projects cock to gain a little visibility before succumbing, just fucking die already!

seeyou solution is not onchain. basically it is a single point of failure

Except they are going live with a decentralised oracle service at the end of the month. Sgx will just be an additional layer of security if wanted on the chainlink network

The attestation service can be distributed away from intel, intel made this possible recently (but I haven't seen chainlink mention this)

decentralised oracle for some shitty yahoo finance api. what about sensitive data retard

There will be "compute" nodes listed on the Chainlink Marketplace that will eat their breakfast, lunch, and supper.

I used to think RLC might have some kind of future, be a network to run some LINK contracts on.

This is absolute desperation and should be a red flag to anyone holding RLC.

Your team had no real vision for their project, reeks of a scam.

They will bend the knee.

Attached: 89587CA9-8BA3-4E78-8B50-ADE074FE10E7.jpg (2558x1440, 373K)

>>support TEE
>but cant prove it onchain
That doesn't make any sense. The whole point of TEE is to be offchain.

This.

>iex.ec/decentralized-oracles/

The fact they mentioned Chainlink by name is very childish and unprofessional, and makes me believe their attempt at making a decentralized oracle is worthless. They are just trying to stay relevant.

I mean, the last E stands for "enclave", which implies separation.

>t. butthurt retard

Competition is good. Although I don't agree with some of the points on the website, some of them are left for interpretation.

> t. 20k link and 20k rlc holder

You're rationalizing. This is a massive street shitter move.

says the butthurt retard buying a coin with no working product and no partnerships

oof
yikes
cringe

good we are gonna make it with our iexec frens how about iexec yacht party same time near our LINK yacht ?

lol noone can refute

sorry mate iexec holders are never having a yacht party, you're not the standard, oh well

>no working product and no partnerships

Attached: 1553673212019.jpg (2000x1372, 265K)

ONCHAIN ATTESTATION TEE CONFIRMED
pscp.tv/w/1ypKdvjQVyQJW

GET FUCKED RLC FAGGOTS

Ctrl f "chainlink"
No results

Nothing wrong in updating the chart

Based