Announces the mainnet date of a product which will literally shape the entire future of the industry and beyond

>announces the mainnet date of a product which will literally shape the entire future of the industry and beyond
>$0.80

Questions:

[1] How early actually are we?
[2] How brainlet is this fucking space?

Attached: ioykhbtw.png (533x451, 540K)

You are an early Bitcoin adopter, if you want to be

Decentralized oracles are fake and gay. They also don't serve a purpose even if they weren't fake and gay.

rlc made link obsolete you fucking retard

Attached: 1557948938801.png (1080x1920, 232K)

Bend the knee within 2 months.

Cap this.

You're such a retard. They serve a clear purpose, they are very REAL, and yes they're gay.

skycoin just went 100% in a day so that's your answer

[1] pic related
[2] the place is awesome, the people who lurk are brainlets

Attached: stages_bubble.png (720x482, 40K)

>chainlink does not support onchain proof of SGX execution
but smartcontract *owns* town crier

It actually doesn't matter if the other protocols are better at this point. (They aren't).
Chainlink has all of the partnerships. What does rlc, rhombus, or have?

Kneecapped.
What's more likely:
You are wrong
Everyone else is wrong

Hahahahahah

>smug life lesson hehehe
If everyone is right about something it's priced in. Making money on trading is entirely about being right when most others are wrong.

I just dont get why people bitch about the price. if it's a good project then you're early and if it never goes up the you were wrong. We dont need a dozen threads every day whinging about price action.

Why do I even come here lol.

Based response

Also
If this was a Ball game. They are about to sing the National anthem.
IE...you are very early my fren

Normies and tech geniuses are still learning about the crypto space and what it will eventually be primarily used for .

>announces the mainnet date of a product which will literally shape the entire future of the industry and beyond
Cope, you bought a scam shitcoin led by an obese philosophy grad with no knowledge about cryptography

All you had to do was buy Enigma

earliest normies in the space.

Also not a single boomer from the audience clapped at mainnet announcement, awkward af

*initialize knee bending maneuver*