Let's face it: 99% of you aren't going to make it

Let's face it: 99% of you aren't going to make it.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190515-140513_Chrome.jpg (1369x1623, 780K)

I already faced it. I'm never going to be rich. But I'm well off to be comfy and not be a wagie, have been so for years now. Life is comfortable and beautiful. A lot more meaning to it too than just money.

no 12 year old girl wants a BMW
that was her father most likely

i accapt it i just want to buy a few houses and rent them to dumb collage kids living off of student loans while i fuck whores in Europe

based

This is all I'm aiming for

The vlog was probably her father's idea as well. 12 year old girls may be able to film stupid shit but they can't produce watchable content

Is that's where Lil Tay disappeared into?

>But I'm well off to be comfy and not be a wagie
what's your secret mister

>buying a shit tier BMW for your kid that they cant even drive

This is what third worlders do with money

The dad bought it for himself and promoted his daughter further this way, retard. Learn 2 market.

>father taking advantage of his daughter to drive a luxury car
in the end men win.

It's amazing how little you need to be happy in this life if you just reject the moronic notion of trying to fool strangers that you're rich. It's such a waste of time and money, a nice little house, a few acres of property, a few dogs, a good little country girl wife... that's it.

In general, buying luxury/sport cars is what poor people with money do when they get a windfall. Don't be stupid. Just refuse to play that game.

Attached: CampingWithDogs01.jpg (540x396, 38K)

I larp for attention on the most gullible board on Jow Forums. Always make me feel fulfilled when everyone admires me

>implying a certain group of "people" care about the content
They go there every year for other reasons.

same car would be cheaper in 6 years, damn she is stupid

I just want to be debt free
I'm 13k in credit card debt
most of which is dental expenses

Her parents stole her money. Asians are scum. Not you Japan.

Let's see them chompers.

This.
I'm not trying to flash sapphires and run down poor children in my lambo, I just want to be able to get my little two bedroom 2 bathroom spot on some country acres and a good internet connection without having to work again.

This. No Jow Forums poster who isn't pedo had heard of this miniature bitch before today. Her father invested her earnings into a grade A piece of publicity which as a bonus he gets to drive.