BIG WHALE DUMP OR ALTPUMP

do you remember the whale in this thread

warosu.org/biz/thread/11757701

sold 45K btc.
12K to bitfinex wallet.
choose your side:
dump is loading...
altpump is loading...

Attached: 1542298401841.png (582x294, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.com/btc/address/18mkjbVaHAcMauL6iiy7zm9VjMYCjy4UU1
blockexplorer.com/address/18mkjbVaHAcMauL6iiy7zm9VjMYCjy4UU1
cryptonews.com.au/story/bitcoin-worth-363-million-transferred-from-single-wallet-to-multiple-wallets-85059
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>12K to bitfinex wallet
What is the significance of this? He is planning to margin short on finex?

the whale in that thread is 18mkjbVaHAcMauL6iiy7zm9VjMYCjy4UU1

it has been accumulating btc since november 3. today he sold everything

blockchain.com/btc/address/18mkjbVaHAcMauL6iiy7zm9VjMYCjy4UU1

He has 168k btc

Thanks user, I am the original author of this whale thread you linked. Just wanted to post this as I got 'error duplicate pic'. Good work. Let's see if there is something going on.

No, check the final balance, it's 0.

blockexplorer.com/address/18mkjbVaHAcMauL6iiy7zm9VjMYCjy4UU1

it would probably be the latter

Thanks user, I am the original author of this whale thread you linked. Just wanted to post this as I got 'error duplicate pic'. Good work. Let's see if there is something going on.

There is also an article about this whale from today cryptonews.com.au/story/bitcoin-worth-363-million-transferred-from-single-wallet-to-multiple-wallets-85059

so it could be a massive dump as well, great

bumping. how long until the price starts falling?

anyone got a whale watching invite?

bumping this thread again. it seems legitmately interesting compared to everything else on Jow Forums but no one seems to care

So this nigga is just buying a shitton right now amirite ?

appears that he's selling or distributing coins to sell, but we don't know anything yet.

I think wepretty much at the top right now... this week was too damn high IMO. Selling to anticipate the dump is what Id do. So this could be correct.

But I dont know... I just tether 1/3 of my btc stack

selling just before binance opens withdrawals?

Shit that wouldnt be stupid afterall

fuck it, I'm holding. If you really believe in crypto then you old. Otherwise you're swing trading and asking to get fucked

when is binance opening?

We are here to make profit right ? I believe in bitcoin but a massive dump is maybe at the door so why not taking the chance ?

Normally it is now ok

>Be whale
>create multiple bitmex accounts.
>Place multiple 5k XBT shorts at 100x
>Dump 12k BTC.
>Profit

Is this what is going to happen?

Go for it. If you've made some money be happy and cash out. I totally get that. I might regret not doing the same, but I've got to see this through

Fact is I only sold 1/3 of my stack right now i'm not too greedy. I just want to accumulate a maximum amount of btc.

Hope you'll get some too

Iam currently shorting at 1x leverage. Because iam scared he will pump ethereum. Will I make it?

alt's are rallying that means btc topped, time to sell everything lads! :(
i had hopes for $9k+ but this shit is going down. again. and every time alts outperform btc it's over and alts will once again be a loss multiplier until it sinks in.