Why didn't you buy?

All anybody had to do was buy bitcoin.

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-004021.jpg (1038x459, 123K)

I did, 0.70 on cashapp still (5k a week withdrawal limit)

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-161455_Ledger Live.jpg (1440x1723, 333K)

i just finished reimbursing the debt of my alchoolic mother, i had to sell my coins at 5k.... my own mother justed me, can i still make it guys? will it bear back down?

Attached: 1543605177445.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Why the fuck did you do that

it's still my mom...they would have seized her car/house, i just didn't want my mom to be homeless, why you like this mom

Attached: 1515701406530.jpg (527x612, 45K)

>reimbursing the debt of my alchoolic mother
you know you dont have to do that right? She's an asshole to you, why do you support her

> Fear
And
> weakness

heartless ingrates detected

your mother gave you LIFE

after failing an abortion maybe? and being an neglectful alcoholic when she shouldve been raising you?

Maybe your adult parent should have sorted their life out. You are there for their misfortunes not their vice.

well she raised me and the past month has been better i forced her to go to rehab, i want to make it but i don't want to make it while my mother is in the street

shes just gonna keep doing whatever it is shes doing if you dont let the consequences accrue

I did and it feels good user

i told her it was the last time i helped her, i don't think she will, i started to come see her more often she is genuinly making effort

kek hahahaha never gonna make it
hope it was worth it

>hope it was worth it
hope not letting your mother become some homeless prostitute was worth losing some money.

i know you reap what you sow but still, man check your family value my mom turned to alchool when my dad died of a heart attack, wouldn't you help your mom?

Attached: 1518603488198.jpg (249x200, 9K)

chill, i did

Attached: buy.png (1084x233, 12K)

as i said, you traded making it for that, your decision, live with it now

chill bretheren, i'm not gonna miss it, it's not the final bull run, it might just fomo again and go full bear, i think blockchain tech will become very relevant in 10-15 years by then i will reinvest, my decision was worth it, no money in the world can buy my moms wellbeing if her son fosake her

who are you trying to convince? it seems like only yourself, i didn't even read your hopium post to the end

user its okay. They're just frustrated about the rlc announcement.

You're a good person, what you did was good and your mother and ancestors will always love you.

i'm not trying to convince anyone make of it what you want
thanks user

>in it for the tech
a single btc will be worth 1 million$ in 10-15 years

Attached: 1537201325119.jpg (399x385, 29K)

I found out about crypto in late March. Guess what happened in April 1 just when my deposit made it to the exchange I was about to buy?

yea exactly, that's why i will invest now and by then i will have make it, no problem if i missed the start when i sold at 5k, i will buy at 10k after my pay, even if it dump i will hold for a few years if need be and i'll keep buying low

I could afford only 0,2 of BTC

And I fucking sold at 5400...

A third world user here I buy the dip, my country is so shitty its money loss half of its value each 6 years, got in at bottom and now i have 6years of income in cripto lol

Why did you sell at 5400? What was your thought process?

>i'm not gonna miss it
why even make this thread

Attached: 5049200_f260.jpg (260x259, 16K)

my country is shit so is btc or alts, normal saving makes no sense, the people here is so manipulated...

The money comes from international banks that dont give a shit about people, the standard interes rate is 10% for any cridit but can go up to 40% pero month

It is not fair user

What is your country?

Gonna be honest. Because I'm a normie.
Now please pump to 20k so my 7k buy doesn't leave me holding bags.

>Amount Bought 1

pls warn us before selling

Stupid bears thought it was going to 2k

Attached: 20190513_123659.jpg (1080x2292, 490K)

because im a poorfag. all i have is 1300 OMG. Should I sell for like 0.35 BTC? Maybe I can sell them for 0.5 BTC later.

Poorfags go r9k

Only retards and poorfags did not buy

Attached: 23DCBE7E-0D21-49BD-8C08-271B8B596CB8.jpg (1125x332, 84K)

I didn't claim to be rich or to be a whale.