Frens please help

Frens please help,

I wrote my private key in a code where each number represented a letter in the alphabet but now I cant remember how to decypher the code.

What is the fastest way I can decipher it please help

Asking for a friend

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-221348.png (1080x1920, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/decrypting-part-1-decrypt-caeser-encrypted-texts-0169793/
guballa.de/substitution-solver
github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0039/english.txt
rumkin.com/tools/cipher/
rumkin.com/tools/cipher/numbers.php
crossword.info/DePuzzelmaker/Cijfercode_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post the code and i'll help you out bud.

Post it here and let us do the job ;)

Im a brainlet please don't try to scam me and help me instead

I'm sure one of you misunderstood geniuses knows exactly how to do this the fastest way

is there anything else you coded that way? that would help

No :(

My guess is you used a ceaser cypher since that was a retard would do

Sounds like a larp.

Why didn’t you just write it in a journal and hide it somewhere? No one is gonna decipher your code for .002 BTC, user.

Attached: 14C05617-69CA-407B-8233-703CD6FE111F.png (398x400, 96K)

You are fucked fren. There is no way but trying out and getting lucky

I thought I knew the code but the one I remembered doesn't work at all.

Must be an error of my memory right ? Somebody can't have hacked my computer and changed the numbers right ?

Numbers only go up to 26 so mathematically it should be relatively easy to solve for a high IQ right ?

Please don't laugh frens I am true brainlet

I watched too many movies fren

Give us a distinct list of the numbers your wrote down, like do you have numbers 1-26 or 1-10 or what

Is there any company I can trust to help with this and not steal from me ?

Numbers go up to 26 so it should be fast to solve for a high IQ right ?

I did not just lose it all right ?

did you format it so you can tell when a word begins and ends

what way was you private key originally encoded? hex, binary, decimal? Or are you talking about a seed phrase?

What is that?

if you did it expecting to recover it by memory it should be solvable. if you wrote a custom cipher down and lost it you're fucked

No :(
It was 24 words but I just wrote all the numbers down without spaces
It was 24 words fren

What is the fastest way I can solve this?

I know there must be a fast way using Excel or something but I am too much of a brainlet to figure it out

Try hashcat

Attached: 1555072113018.webm (853x479, 2.99M)

This is called a basic substitution cipher. If you find the correct mapping of numbers to letters you can try to brute force it. Things get tricky because you wrote with no spaces, but the max a letter can be represented by is two numbers (10-26). I would start by looking for repeated numbers to rebuild your map, these would be double consonants like t in little. Eventually you will be able to split it back into words because it should be obvious which words are which.

stop freaking out for a min. now pretend you want to write down a new 24 word phrase and you want to encrypt it with your brainlet movie ideas. see what you come up with

bruteforce it, not that many combinations...

can you give us an example of the first 30ish numbers?

why would you do this

This might help

null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/decrypting-part-1-decrypt-caeser-encrypted-texts-0169793/

Because nowadays having 24 words in a row written somewhere is too obvious

agree. give us the first 3 or so words maybe

You're a fucking retard fren

9/24/13/17/9/25/5/9/4/5/11/13/14/25/17

Listen to this user, are there any numbers that happen 2x in a row

also do you have a time machine to go back and punch yourself in the dick before you did this

Yes but I don't know how to decypher with this.

There are 8 instances of repeated numbers

some more please. I asked the first 30ish because that would make it a bit easier to find patterns. With the ones you gave, there's not much to work with.

Even with half of all numbers it would still be practically impossible to guess the remaining words

A=1,B=2?

This is not a Caeser cipher, that is for sure. Tried a quick python script.

crgkcsycxyeghsk
dshldtzdyzfhitl
etimeuaezagijum
fujnfvbfabhjkvn
gvkogwcgbciklwo
hwlphxdhcdjlmxp
ixmqiyeidekmnyq
jynrjzfjeflnozr
kzoskagkfgmopas
laptlbhlghnpqbt
mbqumcimhioqrcu
ncrvndjnijprsdv
odswoekojkqstew
petxpflpklrtufx
qfuyqgmqlmsuvgy
rgvzrhnrmntvwhz
shwasiosnouwxia
tixbtjptopvxyjb
ujycukqupqwyzkc
vkzdvlrvqrxzald
wlaewmswrsyabme
xmbfxntxstzbcnf
yncgyouytuacdog
zodhzpvzuvbdeph
apeiaqwavwcefqi
bqfjbrxbwxdfgrj

Even with 29/30 words it would take us 20 years of computing time to find the last word which would be more than long enough for op to transfer to another wallet

Nah. These wallets are open source with the word lists readily available. Testing the last word would be about 1600 or so tries I believe.

Buy Modafinil online now.

Take 200mg and meditate. 100% you will drag that code out of your subconscious

how did you think you encoded it? maybe that'll help us think along the same brainlet lines

Google "substitution cypher", one of the easiest cyphers to crack. Don't post ANYTHING here

2048 tries, since that's the amount of words in the BIP39 english list which is what I assume he used

count the number of times each number appears, the high frequency numbers will be common letters.

frequency of letters in order:
e t a o i n s r h l d c u m f p g w y b v k x j q z

What is caeser cypher ? How did you do that ? Can you find in you list a combination of letters that spell a word ?

There are 10 possible numbers and 26 possible letters. So that's 260 Different possible cyphers. Write down each of the 260 different cyphers and go through it trial and error.

>c u m
heehee

Pls remember I am brainlet 82 iq fren

this, except if you know it's BIP39 you can write a script to check the frequency of letters in that list because it's probably different

Why didn't you just make A>1 B>2 C>3 and so on for the entire alphabet?

How am I going to write a script I am a litteral brainlet , I have a hard time setting up WiFi

How can I find a high IQ I can trust to solve this for me

I thought it was clever at the time no need to point it out I already know I am a brainlet

hey fren dont feel bad you'll figure it out just dont fuck up and give someone your whole phrase

Ask a cryptography professor very nicely to help you solve the for your cypher. You provably just stuck to 1-2 digit numbers to represent each letter.

by posting more numbers. It's a simple puzzle but we need more to figure it out. Not all of it of course but the first 15 you shared isn't enough to find patterns etc

do you know how to count?
list the numbers in order of frequency and compare to the list of letters. so in your sample 9 is probably a common letter, you should be able to figure out some words

You have a bunch of numbers and you are trying to convert it to letters right,

How are you so retarded. Why not just write them down and fucking hide them in a few places?

How much numbers do you need to solve it ?

Is it safe to post here.

Yes.

So, you say you are a literal brainlet... how old are you, user?

If there is an official list that the 24 words have been selected from and if you think you enciphered the message by assigning each letter the same number then I can try to help you. Send the code to my email and if I can figure it out I will take a fee then email you the plaintext password.
[email protected]
Almost as good a bait thread as those warped qr code ones by the way so props to you.

Pretty sure this is a substitution cipher OP this is how you solve it. First convert your numbers to letters. Like 1->a, 2->b etc... This is going to be tedious. Then plug that bitch into this site, which does frequency analysis.

guballa.de/substitution-solver

If things are off, check this list for likely words and adjust the substitution cipher accordingly

github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0039/english.txt

then split the words up and plug it into you wallet.

Here is a shitload of cipher tools to start
rumkin.com/tools/cipher/
one of those will do the trick

Letter number cipher:
rumkin.com/tools/cipher/numbers.php

Attached: mattmag.jpg (300x168, 7K)

set it to decypher, paste your shit in and hit enter

Isn't it risky the site phishes my keys ?

What if I only enter half ? Should be ok right ?

I don't think you need to worrie about that fren. but sure, do sections if it helps

Hi OP, I'm a Machine Learning Engineer.

I could crack it for you if you give 25% of the key.

Also send me a lot of example sentences with encodings you would use. The more data the better.

I'll send you the script to use on all the letters to have it make predictions.

If it works you can send me whatever small amount as a reward.

Interested?
Mail me:
[email protected]

I don't know, more than those 15 at least. How many are there in total? I'm guessing around 125. The first 30-40 should be 6-8 words maybe. And of those words, there should be multiple letters occuring multiple times. Using that it is possible to figure out which words could be there.

So if you post more numbers (say the first 30-40, and never more than half of your total amount to be relatively safe I guess), then I'll try to solve the puzzle. No guarantees it'll work but those puzzles are entertaining enough. If I succeed, I'll post the numbers map of what I gathered, you can then apply it to the rest of your sequence and that should be it.

Or find someone in person to do it for you, then kill them afterwards so they don't steal your link

>where each number represented a letter

Which one did you substitute from the original? Number or letter or both?

If the latter, then you just say bye bye to your funds. If only numbers you are in luck cuz you only got 1-10 to substitute it back to letter. If letter its gonna take some time to find the original number in ur private key.

once you get your key move your shit

I would be surprised if these sites detect bip39 encoded strings, especially since the result will have no spaces. If you are paranoid just transfer the coins to a new wallet after you recover the key.

this nigga finna hack yo ass op

I will try to find a high iq like you guise but in real life.

Where should I look ? Computer science student or what ?

Wtf now ure looking for outside option. Were trying to help. Some of user here were asking for more info on ur cipher method but u didnt tell. How are u gonna trust those irl hackers if u cant trust bizbros. U are a total brainlet user op. I dont like the way you speak to us also.

write a script or find a similar one to edit that adds one letter or number to each character, output the result to a file, load all the privkeys into a wallet with importprivkey command

You are fucked OP sorry

old grannies that likes these kinds of puzzles crossword.info/DePuzzelmaker/Cijfercode_1

or comp sci folk that aren't retarded pajeets

It sounds more like he found someone else's key and is trying to steal from them desu

Me again (Machine Learning Engineer, posting from PC now).

My solution to your problem actually doesn't require any trust of you towards me.

I basically create a program that gets trained on your own encryption method.

There would be no way for me to hack you in any sense. All you would need to do is run the python script that I send you (you can check every line of the code) and you'll get your coins back.

I stand nothing to gain, only from a gift IF my method works.

I know you're not too smart, but having me train a Machine Learning model that can decrypt your encryption does not mean I have the ability to steal the key.

- Send a 10-25% of the key for me to test the model with
- Send me example words with the encryption you would use to encode that word.

For example:
1, The quick brown fox jumped over the cow,1/3/7/5/6/4/12/3/6
2, Cows are nice animals,6/3/8/5/7

If you do it like that, the system I will make for you can give an output for any given input you enter into the system. There's also no way for me to steal anything this way since I won't have the full code.

I'll ask 25% of the contents of the key to do this task. People like me have Phds, work at Google/Microsoft/Apple and cost over100 dollars per hour. I'm doing you a favor.

Mail me:
[email protected]

this is your only chance op

lol don't flatter yourself, data scientists are the most retarded fucks in the business that have no clue what they're doing.

There's already enough information in here to deduce the encryption method, the source words list, and the first 10% of the key

can you just post this code here I wanna see it too

I'll check my inbox once more in 24 hours when you decide you want to see your money again. Upvoted for the high quality bait.