IExec is now their main competitor with 6 phD scientists while LINK got a psychology major

iExec is now their main competitor with 6 phD scientists while LINK got a psychology major

Chainlink is fukked

Attached: D6oQSEFUYAAsJbm.jpg (1199x780, 74K)

How much are you getting paid pajeet? Because whatever it is it’s too much.

hey rajeesh, triggered much?

If you unironically are still holding RLC after that table that they posted, then you simply don't deserve to make it.

Why do you react to his provocation? Let him die and stop giving him visibility

oof this doesn't look good for the link marines, i hope they won't hurt themselves :(

Philosophy not psychology you stupid filthy kike

I was going to actually buy some rlc once binance opened up again but this just makes it looks like a scam

Why are they xing everything on chainlink that it has? Guess I’ll just buy more linkies instead

you would have thought people would have wised up to the "table of competitors with metric items carefully worded/cherry-picked so only our project checks them all" tactic of transparent shilling during the last bull run.

Whenever someone posts one of these, basically invert all the checks and X's and you'll get a reasonably accurate take of the actual pros and cons of each project.

>Why are they xing everything on chainlink that it has?
I don't understand either.
Did they get hijacked by Pajeets?

it has it only in your mind
>Live on ethereum mainnet?
No it is not
> Support TEE
not onchain
> supports multiple blockchains
no, currently only supports eth
> public audit?
no

>not onchain
Yes, that's what oracles and TEE are for: offchain computation.
lmao

you cant verify the results on chain you stupid faggot

Of course you can.
Intel attestation comes in via API, and third-party attestations are possible now.

> 6 PND scientists
> GILLES FEDAK SWALLOWS TRANNIE CUM

but link does not have one

LOL
Funny how all link competitors ridicule themselves

Anyone using SGX "has one" you dunce.

not a third party one faggot, but one developed by intel with a single point of failure you fucking mongol

im going to wait for chainlinks official response before making any rash decisions

Anyone can acquire one or make a third-party attestation.

okay, but the point is that they do not have said solution yet. so chart is correct on that point

>they do not have said solution yet. so chart is correct on that point
No, it's not.