SKYCOIN

SKY is officially back on the map. The time to buy is now. The FUD on this board kept me away until today

Attached: Building_new_internet.jpg (1200x686, 76K)

Yeah,no. Paid shills btfo. This is a pnd that will be over soon.

“This will be the end of skycoin”, says increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this year

LOOOOL
cope harder fag. I made 2BTCs today from SKY. They’ve completely won me over today

user... you did buy Skycoin right?

Attached: photo_2019-02-14_12-34-17.jpg (1033x1280, 117K)

Nice fren i made almost 2 btc too.

>Sudo tells whales what is tomorrow's announcements
>Whales pump the price to 90%
>Sudo dumps it to 50%
>Tomorrow announcement is made, pump to 60%
>Whales dump it to -15%
The first 3 steps above can be confirmed on the public telegram room @skycointrading

you know what /s means i hope?

Attached: price chat.jpg (738x1280, 79K)

o-of course

>teleports behind you and dumps
>nothing personnel, just made $10k while the price in sats is half of what is was. Wanted to buy me some silver lol
/s

>secret forum
top kek

>not being in the secret forum
It’s like you fags hate money

You seem salty sir didn't buy at $0.89 when the secret forum Jow Forums told you too?

Attached: 2008-09-27_Fagbug_in_Durham.jpg (2880x1920, 1.03M)

a-a-are...are we the secret forum?

ive been mining with an official miner for over a year now and still havent broken even.

meanwhile, skycoin is still just used for insider trading...

its almost like you cant read.

i dont care about your screenshot. we all know the skycoin staff are behind these pumps and dumps

As i did expect. In a bullish market this one will outperform most of them. 60% per day is quite comfy. Imagine not having bought at 90 cents a few months ago. 1000 dollars here we come.

The big boys have bought in. Mark my words.

Faggot its up 58% how is that a pump and dump you realize that people that bought at $0.89 like a month ago just 1.5x'd their money right?

>how is that a pump and dump
>proceeds to describe and pump and dump
the dump comes tomorrow