XRP is about to absolutely fucking explode. Alts will die and the funds will flood into XRP

XRP is about to absolutely fucking explode. Alts will die and the funds will flood into XRP.
Is anyone else seeing this?

Attached: 1557858784155.jpg (1180x617, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOH-DI3hc6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is the kike coin going to PnD again?

Its about to pump so hard its going to outpreform the entire crypto market by a factor of multiples. Am I the only one all in on this? Oof.

Why is this shit being shilled so hard

Say why? Doesn't look like much to me(btw I own 2btc and 32 eth)

to try to get you to fomo in and buy (((their))) bags
this shit is worthless just like every other shitcoin, but it'll probably pump because muh bullrun. get out when it does.

Been following this for about two years, the writing is on the wall nigga.

absolute shit coin

Yeah what a shitcoin. Less than 4 second transactions. No miners that have to sell to pay electricity bills. 200+ full time world-class employees. Offices all over the world. 200+ signed (public) partnerships with major financial institutions. New verticals in gaming, music, micro payment streaming, cross-platform payments. Investments from the absolute top-tier of venture-funds. Partnerships with the Gates foundation, American Express, Bank of England, PNC, Santander, SBI, etc... Working with the IMF, Fed faster payments, Bank of England, Bank of America, Western Union. If you all don't see the writing on the wall with this one it's unreal. Table your damn spoon-fed ideology about what a crypto "should be" and you might a shot at another +30,000% moonshot like 2017-2018.

There isn't enough money to buy Jed's bags alone. Not to mention all the other billions they lost in failed lawsuit settlements.

what you just posted is exactly why it's a shitcoin. the price will be held in place by the corporations who use it. it's actually one of the biggest shitcoins in crypto.

For like 5 minutes? lol pump and dump shitcoin.

that doesn't make it a shit coin you absolute retard. Everything I stated was fact, unlike your dissent, of which its only credibility is the "what-ifs" you xrp hating children love to puke up, "what if the corporations hold the price, what if the jews, what if, what if...." In reality you guys just hate it because it doesn't play into your childish ideals about how you'd like things to be. Table your spoonfed ideology about what a crypto "should be" and realize your immature ideals about a pseduo-anarchist capitalism are as farfetched as they are ignorant of the way the world actually works. If you like money, get on, if you dont, gamble on something else

Attached: dfj.jpg (563x651, 226K)

it already pumped the other night. Only dumps from here on out

Imagine buying Ripple 60% stack bags
I'm not touching this literal piece of shit

It’s the only legitimate project. It’s got the talent, tech, and connections.

Imagine not buying the coin that makes the greatest gains in this bull cycle when it was $0.30-$1

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOH-DI3hc6k

>No miners

Stopped reading right there. This is exactly why it’s a shitcoin, Turbotard.

THE STANDARD

The sat ratio is still way to high my friend. There is still way to much risk for such less profits

is $589 actually possible user?

I'm from the future. 589 is FUD

Holy shit, burned supply through every transaction, express use as basically the world SDR.
Ripple is going to be in the hundreds of dollars.

peter thiel is satoshi
buy off three scape goats
mark gets to be ceo
the winklevoss twins get 1% of circulating supply of coin always intended to fail
facebook is us intelligence gathering
ripple will put the lower class in chains

crypto yuan when
yanggang putthe xrp inthe bag

Attached: 14b635ecbebf65c8cbdcafbbe50d9fcb43366f8b80630b731cad9860b9e6dbee.jpg (800x764, 17K)

based and redpilled
holding a 3x long since yesterday

Attached: xrp2.png (1862x911, 109K)

Ether has legal issues over its blockchain and affiliated IRC 20s, Vitalik is nowhere to be seen, presumed on the run.

BTC will keep forking and falling due to its speed. Craig and Ver will fight and everyone will lose. Meanwhile the largest institutions on he planet are hedging on XRP. wouldnt count hem out if you want to make dat skrilla.

miners = not a real crypto