This is just the start

Thanks for fudding guys, I was also a huge fudder on here. I accumulated 100k and I’m fucking ready for this mainnet. You guys haven’t seen nothing yet.
>1c stamp sensor
>smart cork
>South Korean beef industry
>Eu honey industry
>track your cancer sticks from Phillip Morris and make sure the taxman gets his cut

We fittin to make it vefam!

Attached: 84B91249-753B-4E8F-AFF9-2624E560E1B6.jpg (826x601, 308K)

I remember the day this pic was first posted. Reminded me to never buy and trust in these unfunny mislead faggots. you’re a bigger joke than amb. Kys

How’s sunny lus dick taste faggot?

Amb 10usd eoy

Fuck off nigger I lost so much money in this shit

The sensor "fud" wasn't fud.

When will AMB hit $1?

Www.crayonic.com

They just patented a 1c stamp sensor as well. They are also working on a patent for a smart tamper proof cork for wine and olive oil.

Your a typical biz idiot who can’t critical think for them selves and just swallow whatever their spoonfed.

Sometime during summer.

I currently hold a Sigma. Should I continue buying? I'm worried this will never take off.

I really hope so user. AMB has ruined me.

I bought a bag this morning probably my last at .037cents
I hope you dca’d. I went from about 30c down to 10c

I currently have a DCA of 15c. I'm thinking about maybe buying another 10k to bring that down a bit.

>tfw bought 10k at .15c months ago
Damn, just waiting for nodes so I can make some of my money back

Once the suppression bots get over run/turned off this shit is gonna moon so fucking hard. It was hilarious seeing 1 million amb sell orders pop up every time this shit gains momentum .

Just bought another 10k. Sitting comfy with 40k now, just need bundle numbers and to be announced.

>suppression bots
that was the team dumping, brainlet. how else are they going to get rid of 200m tokens. the absolute state of shamblets

Attached: 1548773038974.jpg (456x810, 27K)

The team wallets funds were never dumped faggot. Check ether scan

That 7 million usd that was moved to binance was funds from the devpool to onboard clients. That’s literally what the dev pool exists for. If you look at the order book ambrosus and their clients structure it as not to cause a price increase. There were days of 5-7million worth of volume. Versetti explained almost a year ago that this was how clients would be onborded.

Any other shit tier fud anybody needs to me disprove?

>versetti explained
does this cock and bull story actually make sense to you?

Attached: 1527543726097.jpg (550x543, 83K)

Fuck you baeshoor, fuck you kevin, fuck you bungus, fuck you olleh

So he set up the lie last year. Yet your so fucking stupid you can’t even look up the actual team wallet that was locked up until April 22. LOOK IT UP FAGGOT
Typical, can’t respond to any facts I have provided so you start calling out tg fags. Elementary ass nigga right here.

This is op posting under WiFi from my house.

Dumb fuck fudsters don’t even understand that 7 million worth of amb was sold to clients. Let that sink in for a little bit
>7 milllion usd worth of amb sold to clients to use on amb.net.

why does ambrosus have such a low market cap OP? its lower than #350 currently

and where is this $7m worth of amb now?

In clients hands to use on amb.net to pay for bundles
Idk where you been but there has been a massive fud campaign that I personally think goes as deep as the amb team to make sure their wave 0 friends get maximum amb through bundle rewards before this moons.

>In clients hands to use on amb.net to pay for bundles
did "angel" tell you that as well?

SEETHING

Your stupid nigger ass doesn’t even comprehend that if the team “dumping” these coins they would not have structured the sales. Instead they would have market sold to drive up the price

Biz can’t be this stupid can they?

See, this what these fudsters do, they fud, the fud gets btfo’d and they ghost hoping an actual bread full of verifiable info drops to the bottom and out of history. Expect a couple of fud breads to complete the cycle

Get fucked faggots.

Is it worth it to snatch a suicide stack or will I be scamsettid (again)

Should have been accumulating for months user. Idk your financial position but you will need a good 50k to be a millionaire in 2021

Are you thinking that it won’t go below .04 ever again?

Never ever. Hermes and Apollo are onbording In the next couple days/weeks.

hey guys what's up!

Attached: #1shill.jpg (500x500, 162K)

What a bitch ass looking mr bearwolf. You gotta give my bear nigga more respect than that.

What more need be said

Attached: ambrosus.png (783x793, 1.14M)

OmegaChad reporting for duty.

Attached: 1557970186713.png (783x793, 1.14M)

>market sold
>to drive up the price

Attached: 1544227681950.jpg (250x246, 12K)

You got me user. This is a low key fud thread. Good spot. This shit is 100% a scam. I sold my position a couple hours ago and got back into eth

No sir that's a broccoli stem

dude youre in every fucking amb thread talking about these people from the telegram, your fault you held for so long

you keep your broccoli in a pink container, sir?

Attached: doubtit.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Fucking newfags can't tell the difference between that feel when and my face when and get them mixed up all the time. Of course this dumb sperg would be the one to unironically make an exposition using our stupid jargon.