Starts in 10 minutes, any streams?

Starts in 10 minutes, any streams?

eventbrite.com/e/blockchain-panel-intersection-of-smart-contracts-interoperability-and-law-tickets-60622663017

Attached: 1557869655770.jpg (800x400, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1dRKZOOaWWzGB?q=chainlink
coindesk.com/livestream
pscp.tv/w/1ypKdvjQVyQJW
twitter.com/KidJuel/status/1128787832468729856
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sergey pulled the big one with that mainnet announcement yesterday.
How will he top this one off?

Yesterday was just the beginnening.

Someone give me a fucking stream!!!

With breadcrumbs related to swift/docusign. Prepare to sell this next brief pump.

I want that stream NOW

Hnnng

Separate blockchains as digital abstractions for separate institutional functions. Oracles ensure they all communicate securely. There you go, you now know the spiel.

I'm here guys. Trying to get my periscope going

Thanks fren!

Attached: 24106B79-19A7-4226-B243-38C516583E43.jpg (793x892, 324K)

hey real astro

You are A MANIAC

Attached: 1547929230608.jpg (700x540, 44K)

user plz deliver

Attached: 1544808085462.jpg (640x780, 108K)

Dubs and you have to shout "nice brapper m'braphost" at Sergey.

YOU BETTER NOT FUCK US

Attached: yungun.jpg (720x644, 42K)

pscp.tv/w/1dRKZOOaWWzGB?q=chainlink

du made me cwick twash

Attached: 1460623005667.png (1127x685, 37K)

PLEASE SIR

MY LINK AAAAaaaaAaAAAaaaH

Kek do you remember one user linking us to a random russians stream sometime early 2018

There's coindesk and youtube but they aren't up right now.

coindesk.com/livestream

S T R E A M

pscp.tv/w/1ypKdvjQVyQJW

ITS LEGIT

i aint clickin that shit

Big yikes so far

twitter.com/KidJuel/status/1128787832468729856

ITS ALREADY OVER FAGGOT

thanks

Thanks user

pretend to be retarded somewhere else, no it's not

sorry. it seemed like baldy was signing off

Attached: 1468198961382.jpg (800x600, 263K)

thats okay user

bump. SERGEY IS LIVE

What in the shit is this guy even saying can’t understand a word.

>are you going to interrupt me?
>yes

KEK sergey alpha as fuck

i was about to say the same thing. holy fuck

>twitter.com/KidJuel/status/1128787832468729856
Thanks Pajeet

Gib discord invite

he's speaking cheese

fundamentally i can't understand what the frenchy is saying.

Anybody understands what that baguette is speaking ? Wtf

honhonhon
1 kaey end of yeur

literal retards not smart enough to understand english just because it has an accent they aren't familiar with lol

le kek

Fuck lol. Sergey translating for us

HE'S TALKING

Attached: 1513179101156.jpg (400x711, 41K)

l(e)mao

Press f for fundamentally

yeah you tell em retard

Jason...

is he drunk?

Fuck. Beet coin boy is back on

It's really hard to watch their body language

Holy shit is Rory's brother there?

The more Sergey talks the harder it dumps.

>sorry, for the simpleminded like me...
Kek

Imagine being non-autistic enough to experience what this poster is experiencing

i laughed

Tbh I suffer from anxiety and heavy panic attacks from time to time, but I still managed to get my shit together when it comes to social stuff during the last year.

It's really not that hard, just relax and stop caring that much.

thanks you sergmeister for clarifying what this cheese monkey is saying

people like you were supposed to die back in the good ole days to keep those retarded recessive genes out of the genepool, now we cater to your inexplicable mental illnesses

Attached: love.jpg (885x493, 173K)

Historically, people who generally experienced chronic problems like depression and anxiety or were faced with fucked up situations achieved more than the average person. Probably related to trauma being more efficient at making "better" people.

Wtf Sergey should be typing the announcement not courting wanchain.
> The ghost of Tom gonser haunts Sergey

Attached: 1557904777069.jpg (696x449, 38K)

this talk is so funny, it's like an off-off-off-broadway show

>off-off-off-broadway show
In other words: back on Broadway.

no, the successive "offs" are not negating each other– they're moving the hypothetical physical location of the venue further and further away.

Like the Holohoax birthing Israel.

the fuck is this camera angle

I had no idea Sergey could understand french but it sure came in handy here

He lived in Brussels for a while.
The French stole that city from the Flemish.

if you can give me proof of more than a dozen famous historical figures who suffered from chronic panic attacks I will send you 500 LINK

fundamentally fundamental

the less than 100 live viewers. Yes, we're all in it for the tech.

I'm glad things are going your way. I can relate to the illness part although it is apparent to me we are very different otherwise from what little you've written. Remember that as long as you believe in your right to feel good things will get better over time.

t. peak mental illness 4 years ago

ya, makes sense

>just to be clear, I have the right approach to my thing

Oh god wish I could be buying more right now

autistic response

Don't know too much about panic attacks specifically (although a bunch of actors and "stars" claim that they suffer severe anxiety) but the most recent figure that I've learned about recently is John Stuart Mill. Dude was practicaly an experiment by his father, forced to study rigorously at an early age. (knew latin and greek early on). He was practically forcing himself so hard in his early part of life that he ended up in a mental institution in his 20's after a short crisis. After that he ended up writing "On Liberty", which is a pretty comfy book and focuses on things that we already know, but aren't that concious of, recommend it to everyone actually. In the end, panic attacks aren't realy that much of a set back, depending on what causes them. The only thing bad about it in my life is that I don't have the liberty to stress myself too much socially.

Thank you user. Strange thing is, most people imagine mental illnesses being the same for everybody. But we're so complicated that two persons with anxiety can have a completely different experience. Either way, everyone has their own solution. Mine was doing the things I want to do.

Audience member just asked Sergey why weren't there more competitors. Sergey said "So fundamentally I think your question is... why are there no direct competitors to Chainlink?"

Essentially he said that he's been working on it for longer and their solution is superior. They've been working and thinking about it since very early. Essentially he saw the smart contract & oracle problem as something that if it wasn't solved, the ecosystem would never progress beyond a certain point. So that's the problem he decided to work on.

Attached: fully-connected-smart-contract-securities.png (1439x873, 163K)

Sergeys belly confirmed for strongest architectural dynamic.

Serg really shines on these panels

i feel you bro. sometimes i cant tell if my anxiety is causing delusions or I can just read situations with godly precision.

Get doctors best magnesium in powder form and your anxiety will go away

He really does. Sergey knows what he's talking about and he's able to articulate concepts in a way that is easy to understand.

This weakest architecture answer from Sergey is really interesting. Will job providers at all choose nodes they aren't confident have good security practices or will it be typical for high value contracts to employ nodes with a brand attached to them inspiring confidence. I'm thinking 10 major pooling services.

>or I can just read situations with godly precision.
This occurred to me a few times while out with friends. I feel that it has something to do with higher empathy. If you can tell what someone else needs you're probably guessing right because you're good at putting yourself in someone elses shoes. But in most cases, it's your own brain causing delusions due to lack of information.
The cure? Stop being insecure and ask them directly what they meant/wants. Words can only help if you use them. If you want to get better, I recommend that you read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, it didn't have a huge impact on me but it helped me get a better outlook on life.

this. thanks to a thread here a few weeks ago i bought this

Magnesium L Threonate Capsules (Magtein) – High Absorption Supplement – Most Bioavailable Form – 2,000 mg – 100 Capsules

it seems to work for me, i feel really good. might be placebo. The bad thing though, I have to shit a lot since taking it.

I missed the last half due to wagecucking, anybody have a synopsis?

Flannelman back at it again

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUCK HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: DB16810C-D0E4-492E-A2C1-756CB316EBC4.jpg (1536x2048, 544K)

WHICH ONE OF YOU IS THIS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

Attached: 1532096409352.jpg (798x770, 119K)

SIRS NO, WHERE DID YOU GET??

oh no no no...

sergey doesnt even look real to me anymore, he looks shooped

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: KEKEKEKEK.jpg (1200x948, 133K)

>Chainlink sends Brown Sergay to India to shill LINK bags to pajeets

This was actually such a smart move from the chink lady

can you please tell me where to buy THE SHIRT?

Attached: 1511201691494.jpg (250x182, 5K)

Checked if you're the magnesium bro recommending chelated magnesium a while back thank you it does work anons.

Attached: 1557879137807.jpg (378x484, 31K)