Just took out a credit card for 15,000$ credit limit

Just took out a credit card for 15,000$ credit limit.

I'm going all in. Either I drown with the market and commit suicide or fly with it and change my life for good.

All in on BTC?

Attached: 1556506530548.jpg (238x250, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

btc.com/stats/fee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking idiot

That's what I'm doing, minus the credit card part. Thinking about taking out credit though if it dumps soon. I won't risk credit on current prices though

Get Fomo'd nigger

Attached: 1557789336046.jpg (228x228, 15K)

You're insane.
Right now: ETH

BTC 60
LTC 20
XMR 20

This

People like you who shitpost with no substance called me an idiot for buying at $5K. Hope you accumulated user because even if this shit crashes the fake pump has re-ignited BTC and we won't see $4-5K ever again.

Personal loans have much lower interest rates than credit cards

Sure. Buy btc with borrowed money after it just finished pumping 100%. Solid plan faggot

not sure but I think all crypto websites have disabled buy with credit card, either way you're an idiot. don't do it and get help you seem unstable.

dumb money has entered the market,bull run confirmed

Attached: 1491601973605.jpg (720x707, 66K)

Yeah but if it goes up to 100,000 per bitcoin. then I can easily pay off the credit card.

Worst case scenario is I'm paying off 15,000 dollars for a year or so.

I can't sit here watching the market rise while only having 1000 dollars in the game.

Attached: 1556246986365.png (796x1060, 407K)

How did you buy crypto with CC? One of those gay websites that charges like 10% premium?

I haven't bought it yet. Im still doing a little research but this one site said coinmama and luno will sell to me with credit card... and if worse comes to worse ill just paypal myself money with the credit card and transfer it to debit. or just withdraw cash.

I would buy eth, monero, and a sprinkle of bitcoin.

>15k leverage

child's play

Use your credit card to get BTC. Then you can get a loan from BlockFi using your BTC as collateral to buy more

those websites are stupid expensive. take out a personal loan instead, they are much better, simpler, lower interest rates.

>No, you listen to me, faggot. I am at peace with not fomoing, for I am mentally strong. You just bought into fomo. You are mentally weak. Be at peace with losing more than you could afford to spend.

Attached: usmc.jpg (3872x2592, 884K)

Ok then, if you can guarantee yourself this doesn't fuck with your judgement during the trading.
Don't buy fucking indian shitcoins.

The market can go up quickly, but it can stale for months too, or it can go down.
Evaluate all the scenarios.

If you can afford worst case scenario and you don't end neck yourself for a lame 15 grands debth, ok make a try.

Are you trolling me? I would unironically have no issue doing that but is this Blockfi site legit it seems sketchy

You seem levelheaded.

So all in on bitcoin or 1 bitcoin and rest in eth?

I just took out a 14k loan, paid off 4k credit cards and put the rest thirds in btc/eth/link. I have a job so i can make the payments just fine and hopefully i can pay it off faster with gainz

BlockFi is legit. They are backed by Novogratz’ venture capital firm, galaxy digital

Half and half seems ok to me

>takes out loan to buy the top
Never change biz

Attached: 747187A3-C203-43A2-B833-530A0322B031.jpg (1914x745, 248K)

It won't fucking go down! It's going to break fucking ATH and I won't make a single cent off of it.

Attached: 1555154478085.jpg (480x480, 46K)

why not just teking leverage on mex??? you can still get liquidated/margin called but at least mex has been around since 2014.....

> Eth is very far from the top
> Btc is expected to get to 10k at the moment, no retracements

Consider basically you're getting a +20% from btc and IDK from eth before there's a retracement.
Then we don't know at all.

Is it worth?

this thread is a sell signal

you buy when the rsi is low not now. It is too much risk make sure to put stop losses what comes up must come down

Solid sell signal.

I'm sorry, OP.

You won’t make it. Crypto is dead af. Volume is fake. Pump is temporary. Don’t say biz didn’t warn you.

youre going to lose everything and be in debt for generations to come, shackling your children, and their children, with your enormous unfathomable debt. all because you went all in on a imaginary internet token

32 eth .8 btc
Personally I hold 1 btc 10 XMR 3k link 4 eth 1k ripple then a bunch of old shit I’m too lazy to sell. Don’t be like me

don't say bullshits
volume is not fake, you don't know shit

Dude it's 15,000 dollars. It will take me a max of 2 years to pay it off. It's not like I took out 100Gs

Hahaha.

Future Bagholder.

Oof, I hate o say it, but this. Its going to be a bloodbath for anything other than XMR.

Attached: 1557166094605.png (2332x1366, 904K)

Calm down pajeet

faggot trap confirmed

You litterally feed yourself with memepics
Tether m.cap is shit, tether is nothing.

If you can understand this, you can see the volume is strong:
btc.com/stats/fee

Yep. Get a loan instead, user. Will be like 1/5th cheaper.

Bullish!

Sorry, 1/5th of the charge I mean.

What the fuck do transaction fees have to do with market volume?

That’s going to be a cringe for me bruh

If you didn't buy at 3 & 4 k you got played.

If you buy now you deserve to be poor.

your an idiot OP let me tell u why. started with 1k in 2017, then that became 300k in the bull market. You DO NOT need to go big and potentially fuck your life.

Put in 1k, buy a bunch of shilled shitcoins on biz that can x10-30 (this happened more times than I can count). You just need to x10 3 times to get to 1 mil It sounds hard, but there are so many opportunities during the bull run.

Why the fuck would you do this now and not when eth was $83. Cot damn you are fucking stupid.

Schlop
Schlop

LINK

>Why the fuck would you do this now and not when eth was $83.
Because now the trend is confirmed. It is lower risk.

xrp & btc

Write that will

Should've bought link instead. Don't say I didn't warn you.

whatever you do, only go in bitcoin friend. We're all going to make it.

Go to bitmex tler and 100x long it

Coins don’t fucking 10x anymore

Last year I cashed out $60k during the bullrun to buy a house. I just put that back tongihtin so I'm all or nothing.

this

>committing suicide after losing only 15k
Sell some god damn drugs

I'm probably gonna join you soon, just waiting for market to rebound even just a little bit.

Take note fellow Jow Forumstards, whenever you start seeing dillweeds taking out loans and maxing out their credit cards to buy Buttcorns, it's time to short hard. We'll see you at $7500

Attached: 1557762232004.png (937x638, 298K)

Exactly, the people that buy on credit can be shaken out so easily because they are scared. The only way to do crypto is to go for broke with money free and clear so that you can weather the price fluctuations without worrying about owing a credit card afterward

Litecoin, bitcoin cash, and ethereum regularly see increases of 10-20%. I'd go heavier into those than btc myself. The growth potential for eth is still insane.