Who /cbdsip/ here?

Who /cbdsip/ here?

Attached: cbd-oil-may-have-health-benefits.jpg (1100x734, 34K)

Off topic. MODS!

kill yourself

Snitch bitch fag

Started taking cbd for weed off days. It’s great. I’m so addicted to weed though :( at least it’s not coke or pills

We don't have legal weed where I'm at and I'm too autistic to deal with niggers.. But anyway regular weed kinda gives me paranoia. CBD has been good with me so far, but it's also damn expensive.

You just gotta cold turkey it for a month every 2-3 times a year. The problem is breaking that daily routine but the CBD drops help and the smoke break on your lungs is good too

Do you seriously feel anything?

With high dosage yes, immense relaxation. Low dosage just helps me cope. Again, the problem is price.

I’m not a pussy faggot, I do heroin, a real drug

t. 50k Link Marine

Got a scrip for this. Its lifechanging mystical and the best high ever (i get 25thc 3 cbd

Bunch of drug dependent animals in this thread. Fucking disgusting.

How shitty is your life that you need to get blasted out of your gourd every day?

literally bought first time today and just took.a s i p

feels fucking good man, this thing has the good sides of weed

/thc/ & /alprazolam/ here

benzos are degen

cbd dont work on me. I smoke high cbd strains instead and it allows me to focus on the root of my anxiety and make peace with it. this shit is literally given to us from god for healing

Yeap, should be coupled with psychotherapy/meditation/spirituality for ultimate results.

Then I must be a degen

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-192830_Gallery.jpg (1920x1080, 1.45M)

So if I do cbd vape or whatever will I test positive for thc? Absolutely critical that I don't, and I take hair and urine tests. Please respond.

CBD isn't THC so no worries.

Some oils have THC because of poor extraction. Dangerous.

Yeah guys "god" gave you a plant so you could zone out and navel gaze for hours a day instead of building a future for yourself and your family. Totally.

What you have is a coping mechanism for your garbage life, and you self medicate instead of addressing the root problem.

Growing up around burned out potheads and drug users showed me the true nature of your habit. It isn't just degenerate, it is harmful due to the missed opportunities you give up in order to get high.

Fucking fix your shit, or at least take it somewhere else. Druggie posting is off topic and nobody except your fellow dependents care.

Some CBD liquid has miniscule amounts of THC in it, which won't get you high, but could show up on a drug test. If it is critical, don't take the risk.

Imagine taking a picture of this and being happy.

Check out all my drugs guys, isn't it cool? That's your fucking life. Plants and pills. Fucking disgusting.

Wow what a MASSIVE FAGGOT

I must be too, because looking at this picture all I can think of is adding a glass or two of whiskey

I don't hang out with criminals, so i have to settle for drinking myself to sleep

>implying

Who /nicsalts/ here?

i mix full-spectrum cbd oil with a gram of sativa hash and then smoke it in my e-cig at work lmfao

based

Have 500mg tincture of cbd on the way today because I think I've induced depersonalization and schizophrenia from recent psych abuse + weed.

Attached: 1556601805762.jpg (641x641, 73K)

i got derealization from weed 10 years ago (some depersonalization). only thing that helped was cognitive behavioral therapy. it's anxiety based. change ya thoughts. drugs don't do shit.

what is the point in doing anything besides injecting heroin?

Attached: gn-gift_guide_variable_c.jpg (970x550, 59K)