OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823

Attached: 8058d07fe14008f5849edff92d7906f7.png (555x379, 26K)

Attached: 1469683511805.jpg (732x972, 382K)

So? It was anounced already

what the fuck do you mean 'so'? I've been waiting two fucking years to see that story in the tracker bro. I'm actually tearing up

>So? It was anounced already

Attached: 27828ce3c001e487c439c3a3f7cf4876.png (229x288, 147K)

based and redpilled. im glad fellow stinks are here to revel in the moment with me.

Gentlemen, it was honestly a pleasure meeting you all.

holy shit bro there it is
it's surreal to see
been waiting so fucking long for that one word to show up
We are going to make it bro

the pleasure was all fundamentally mine, marine.

Attached: 1546573721774.jpg (1383x628, 150K)

This is only the begining, colleague.

boys... I don't know what to say. It's been a long long ride, withstanding the bearmarket with you all. being called names.
having to see massive gains from shitcoins while
we had to wait our turns.
the breadcrumbs.
the secret partnerships.
the jason parser memes.
the memes.
all this...

Attached: 1552554918873.jpg (1156x688, 623K)

I feel like I've waited forever to see this!

Fuck you newfag. This asshole hasn't spent long days and nights trying to fish out any crumbs he can find. I hope you sell early faggot

Moment of truth will soon be upon us. Either uncle oldfag will soon rope himself, or we all be filthy rich together.

Friendly reminder that coins always dump after mainnet. Take profits or get rekt.

I came here to post this, buy the hype sell the news. Of course Jow Forums never learns and gets greedy like a nigger. Bulls make money. Bears make money. Pigs get slaughtered.

Name one other coin that actually did something real.

Ethereum, except triggered a bullrun with it's mainnet.

God I can’t wait to quit this board soon.

Friendly reminder that no other mainnet in history has launched AFTER securing a significant amount of partners.

BAT

Microsoft, SWIFT, Salesforce were not in any of his slides yesterday

BAT, BTC

And now the real journey begins.

Attached: sniffsniff.jpg (250x164, 5K)

BAT

Are you still doubting Link?

what's this? your shitcoin actually has proven value now? thanks for taking all the risk for me buy buying early, now I'll be taking your LINK when you panic sell at 50 cents once the sell-the-news crash hits

Attached: 1496880680489.png (916x1100, 55K)

doesn't matter, he's already said they work with microsoft and swift is on their website and you can't say you work with swift and use their logo or they fucking sue you. cryplets can't work without chainlink and sergey registered that domain. i don't have the pics of the salesforce woman saying her involvement in chainlink is personal and business related

honestly i'm tired of spoon feeding nolinkers, you've been eating crow for the past year as this coin has risen to a top 30 coin and you're gonna eat crow the rest of this year and all of 2020 as this shit explodes and everything we've been saying is true

Good luck submiting yourself to needless uncertainty.

We are vigilant

Attached: 758574CC-B25F-4759-AEEC-3E2B49313743.jpg (602x888, 164K)

>honestly i'm tired of spoon feeding nolinkers
then fucking STOP. we started to shut up over a year ago. stealth mode was a permanent shift

k

But how can we ridicule them for not buying if nolinkers are not given frequent warnings?

Attached: 1523616399649.png (500x357, 209K)

Swift will be, they own a portion of Link, imo.

big assumption there grass hopper... who ever said I was a nolinker.

>getting excited about the imminent dump to 40c
are you retarded? now the hard part comes, now that there's no "mainnet nirvana" to look forward to holding link will be harder when it dumps and dumps and dumps

Will I make it with just a 5k stack?

Attached: 1553327216436.png (195x189, 94K)

>they think chainlink mainnet is the same to any other shitcoin's main net.

fucking brainlets

Uncle Old Fag probably has at least 10K link.

Gentlemen, I'm on old fag have been on Jow Forums since 2013. I recently came back, specifically this board, because I'm interested in putting my savings in crypto. I been lurking for the past 2 months and I just thought LINK was a scam. I'm convinced, I wanna make it too. Should I buy now or wait for a dip? How high can the price realistically get? a couple bucks or 10+?

>I just thought LINK was a scam

Attached: surem8.gif (244x224, 735K)

Except it's dumping in the ETH pair

Do your own research, motherfucker.
People here have been holding this for 2 years and you expect us to spoonfeed you now that it's finally taking off?

Scroll down to the deadline. Based
Fundamentally a pleasure gentlemen. I hope we'll share breadcrumbs with the next memetic project

Attached: 1557805313339.jpg (888x1120, 210K)

I guess meme would be a more appropriate word. For someone who's been lurking and learning for only 2 months, I tried my best to stick to just BTC, ETH, and XMR. I'm trying to avoid the shills.

Meh, I suppose you missed all the quality discussion of the past two years. The discourse is mostly just drivel and memes at this point before the recent announcements were made.

Attached: 1517529781043.png (1000x1547, 1.21M)

This is the pleasure of having a 100k stack. I can sell 50k right before mainnet, then if it pumps after I still have more LINK riding than most peoples's full stacks, and if it dumps then I can buy back in for cheap and increase my stack. I literally can't lose.

I'm gonna buy a fat stack either way. Last time I ignored crypto hype Bitcoin was worth $9.

That's prudent risk management if you don't have the technical skills to truly audit the project. I only have 1k linkies because I was also skeptical.

this next bull run will be a 10T to 40T market. LINK will be #1 as it's unironically more important than ETH and BTC combined. that puts LINK between 10k and 40k per. bullish enough for you?

If you have disposable cash that won't hurt your way of life, dropping $10 or $15k into Link would not be a dumb move imo.

Is this even remotely true?

Gas me fren

Attached: 1557471160740.jpg (800x388, 38K)

Yes if the institutions all come into the space

Attached: 1557168158931.png (979x10000, 759K)

yes. what do you think "1k EOY is FUD" means

these kind of comment are why I'm asking. Going from 80 cents to 10k in this next run sounds absolutely insane, but fuck it. Im hopping on my Lambo and blasting off to the moon.

>LINK will be #1 as it's unironically more important than ETH and BTC combined. that puts LINK between 10k and 40k per

Attached: 1530143599232.jpg (720x513, 36K)

Attached: 1555655704858.jpg (589x2244, 493K)

Attached: 1554674778663.jpg (1663x872, 294K)

Frens

No way this run gets us to $10T mcap. Eventually it will get there but not that soon. Same with LINK and $1k. Won't happen this run, but when they can actually start to get sizable derivatives on the platform? Watch the fuck out.

sorry we're in the timeline where shitcoins like XRP, VET, and OMG hold all the top spots

Fuck it spoonfeed time from a year ago when we actually discussed these networks for real:
The combination of an execution layer plus a real world access layer (eg oracle layer) has the potential to replace most back end costs for big and medium sized business. These represent ~10% costs for most of first world economies and 3-5x current profit margins for the modern corporate economy.
The two layers are fundamentally different: an execution layer wins by being reliable rapid and low cost. Those problems (just like data transfer, cell phone scaling etc.) will be solved and asymptotic to zero. There is money to be made in the short term on the execution layer, but it's the fools gold of all of this.

The real world access layer is a de-facto monopoly. The true reason behind this is the sybill chasm i discussed a month or so ago. None of you idiots will get that concept so here's the mouthbreather version: if everyone important uses an oracle layer starting off, everyone who feeds off them has to be a part to gain the efficiencies. The likelihood that a small business will try to make a competing oracle layer when all of their banking, ordering, data and access interactions go through chainlink. Nobody tries to build a parallel internet because they have to pay an ISP, and after the value of data plus payment APIs in the same network is demonstrated, it's over.

Everyone who has a brain has been making retard memes for a year after they figured this out. People who define the economy know that smart contracts will represent the fourth industrial revolution. There is one part of the worldwide smart contracts architecture that is a de facto monopoly. It's Chainlink.

Don't spoon feed the nolinkers and newfags

Attached: 1555763948834.jpg (841x778, 73K)

I love it when you talk like this bro. Feeling blessed.

Only because the space is flooded with pajeets who would rather trade a few hundred bucks scammed from others rather than invest in serious fundamental projects

Attached: 1557959965324.jpg (1536x2048, 544K)

wow this was sexy, I'm buying 5,000 worth link right now

Fuck it we mainnet
This is actually something that hasn't been seen before. There have never been high volume decentralized networks that bring real world value. Bitcoin is the testnet. This shit works. We are about to send the first email across a nascent internet. What comes from here is an explosion. It's gonna be fucking beautiful.

How important is Link to Eth? Seems to me it is fucking HUGE.

Fucking jerking off to your posts right now.

Not only to Eth. Eth is just the first of many.

A long time ago I made a thread that was the ethereum logo and "welcome to the chainlink transfer network."
I stand by that now.

That's pathetic.

anyone actually set up their own node yet? or is this pointless until mainnet? only really seen some linkpool stuff, been wondering what i could do on my own with an 11k stack? is it worth doing yet? and what returns could i be looking at?

critical. but LINK is erc-667, so it's able to transfer to any other blockchain. if ETH dies, LINK could become a KMD token, for example, or whatever other shitcoin

no

This is something I've never understood. How does it just "transfer". What properties does an erc667 token have that allows other blockchains to identify it immediately?

so is this where the 1k meme comes from

>if everyone important uses an oracle layer starting

providing this holds true

still, we would be 10y from this happening

Yes daddy. I love it when you talk to me like this

>Quitting the board that made you rich

I will never leave this place

pfff

> implying you can ever leave.

>This time is different!

passive aggressive bitch remarks

>implying
>implying you've been here long enough to never leave
feels good to be home

Attached: 1514211798810.png (733x464, 100K)

IPA time. Also Sergey is a drunk user

One last question, do you think Link is connected to Swifts GPILink?

You can't leave and you cannot cash out user

Attached: 11-03-01_breakfast-at-tiffanys_foto-1.jpg (1127x805, 189K)

Can we see it again fren?

>we would be 10y form this happening
wrong. It will happen quickly--as soon as one player learns how to use oracles to save money, their competitors will follow.

>I'm on old fag have been on Jow Forums since 2013

Attached: pain.jpg (680x665, 62K)

This, only the opposite. Posting on Jow Forums for the last year and a half with a stack full of link has been the most miserable experience in my 15 years on Jow Forums.

This, ETH will become essentially a Chainlink clearing service

No eth is a shitcoin factory.

Growing up on /b/ had its fair share of shit but I feel you. Almost 100k link now, here for 12 years

dude I've been here since 2016 even I'm considered an oldfag here you fucking boomer

Love all frens. Happy to serve as a marine with you all.

Attached: Old.jpg (2048x1536, 350K)

>since 2016
Election tourists need to go back.

kys

Lol I’ve been on Jow Forums since 2005.... I’m the real oldfag.

Also I’m all-in LINK