Massive selloff soon to happen BTC

You can deny it how you want It's coming.

This looks scary guys.
It will not pump beyond 9K, so be warned.
My TA will soon come to life.

Those who bought at the top, my sincere condolences.

Attached: BTC.png (1873x752, 156K)

Don't you get tired of being wrong?

Attached: 1545156924464.png (645x773, 11K)

he might be right i would say he is stupid but alts are rising. and so btc must falter and plummet. there is not enough liquidity to take 2000 shitcoins to moon. maybe next time fags learn their lesson and stick to btc.

Binance apparently chose to allow ETH to withdraw with. This means movements in ETH may prop the market up for a bit longer. But yeah when is this shit going to dump?

never

yeah sell signs are pretty obvious. Unironically, when the board is just pajeets rampantly shilling their literal who coins thats the time to buy in, when normies come and start making retarded threads and asking even stupider questions thats the time to sell. I dont even look at prices anymore all i do is read Jow Forums for an hour and decide whether to keep DCAing or exit into stablecoins/fiat

Attached: 0E306826-84C5-46BA-98EB-F6274045DEB8.png (1000x1000, 170K)

>Comparing a 1D chart to a 30m chart
And eventually, a dump to 6k would you call it a"massive selloff"?
People were waiting for $1k BTC

>never

sure man... sure.

Attached: Sure.jpg (663x579, 39K)

thank you unironically just sold 7 corns

I would honestly look at the amount of pink vs green wojaks

> deny it how you want

Are you literally 7 years old faggot?

>yeah sell signs are pretty obvious.

The sell signs have been strong for weeks and weeks though.

Its more likely to dip below 6k but yeah that would be plenty for me to feel happy to schlop

BTC will dump again to punish all the idiots who just maxed their credit cards out to fomo in. I think we're a few days to week or so off though. I think high 5's to mid6's will be the bottom. Then crab for a week or two then the next rally will start.

Attached: 1556051793708.jpg (780x465, 66K)

>Then crab for a week or two then the next rally will start.

The great crab run of schlop!

Even if it dumps exactly in the same manner as your chart, doesn’t it go back up each time within a week?

next rally should start around september for multiple reasons. if it's an early bull it will be terminated prematurely.

Can be, but those who bought now are...

Jelly on my gains fag?

going to be selling those bottoms

when shitcoiners were all pink and screaming about their alts not going anywhere but btc going up i was bullish as fuck. that was the signal i was waiting for that we are serious. i felt it was early but it looked right. no it doesn't look right. that's all.

Yeah this giy is jelly on our gains and a fag

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-073930_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 221K)

USE AT LEAST THE SAME TIMEFRAME, DUMPASS

I was here in 2017. When everyone makes money something very bad is going to happen soon.

what gains? gimme a % i will tell you if i'm jelly

Than stay poor and base trades on feel.

Swaped 5 btc for shitcoins at 60% dominance as any sane peron would do.

So

Much

Gains

Attached: 1557787070220.jpg (750x880, 131K)

enjoy your plummet because when btc moves down your shitcoins will move down 5x as fast

Uh, yeah obviously BTC has to consolidate at some point soon. This is not really a problem. It has to cool off for a while but the bull run has obviously started and it won't matter if there is a bit of a sell off in the short term. And in the meantime the attention may turn to alts, so...

I dunno man your chart makes it look like we are in the yellow section about to super moon

Attached: 35avw604dnw21.jpg (1200x630, 55K)

oh its you. you called the top and massive dump yesterday (that didnt happen) , and the day before that (that didnt happen). keep calling it every day and i guess youre bound to be right at some point.

if we are then god have mercy on my soul for not getting that loan to buy btc

I sad gains fag that means im not dumb poor hodler than you

>Keep colecting 1 btcim shure it will go 1 mil 1 day

>Even if it dumps exactly in the same manner as your chart, doesn’t it go back up each time within a week?

Last time this kind of pump kick started the market it took many weeks but even top buys broke even eventually. Between 5/27 weeks depending on how high they bought.

Attached: 2019-05-15_19-34-49.png (1408x222, 30K)

gains are gains realized or unrealized may differ

Hey lads I just bought my first ever bitcoin without checking the market. What shitcoin should I shift it into within Coinbase to shield myself from the coming bitcoin drop?
Thanks fags

On coinbase you just sell it for USD dumbass

it will be different this time around. we all learned our lesson from getting burned after 2017 and losing everything. this time, we WILL set our stop losses just in case, and we WILL take profits periodically. r-right guys?

Fml. I will have 10k in mid June but it’s already too late, price has doubled so fast, I have been on the sidelines watching, what can I never get good timing. No one likes me.

Attached: 21794297-B1ED-478A-B945-3F2236D34915.jpg (296x166, 17K)

it's obvious it will dump before the actual pumping to moon, but nobody knows when exactly... at 8500? 9000? 10000?
keep calling it and eventually you will be right I guess

It used to be “it’ll never get through the 6k resistance” now it’s like “what is the bottom of the next drop??” Nobody fucking knows anything.

>Then crab for a week or two
THE ABSOLUTE STATE

TRY CRAB FOR A YEAR OR TWO NIBBA LOL

HOW NEW ARE YOU

Attached: 1557647038960.jpg (749x740, 50K)

Don't you get tired of being wrong?

Attached: 1557804315181.png (894x773, 48K)

>DUMPASS

Attached: 90E3EC3A-EFAE-4F57-8D51-8CE10AE0896A.jpg (413x395, 61K)

Attached: 1557889832146.png (2160x714, 67K)

your bearish sentiments are no longer valid here nark, BEGONE