calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Options Markets 101:
cdn.ymaws.com/afajof.site-ym.com/resource/resmgr/files/Historical_Texts/cox-rubinstein-ocr-1985.pdf

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

Free in depth technical analysis charts:
tradingview.com
koyfin.com/

Previously on /smg/:

Attached: 1527513530295.jpg (500x706, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/4264254-galectin-therapeutics-primed-takeoff-rights-offering-new-clinical-evidence
sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/05/190515110321.htm
support.robinhood.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001214203-Mergers-Stock-Splits-and-More
investor.galectintherapeutics.com/news-releases/news-release-details/galectin-therapeutics-releases-richard-e-uihleins-open-letter-0
investor.galectintherapeutics.com/news-releases/news-release-details/galectin-therapeutics-inc-announces-record-date-subscription
youtube.com/watch?v=M0WUypLOfeU
youtube.com/watch?v=uzBO0XV6Jps
youtube.com/watch?v=ssSG5kwSSG4
cnbc.com/2019/05/15/officials-camp-fire-deadliest-in-california-history-was-caused-by-pge-electrical-transmission-lines.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It all crypto now...

If you aren't buying VTI on at least 1.5x leverage you're a fugging brainlet

Attached: 1555612929075.jpg (358x344, 27K)

If you aren't accumulating thousands of shares of GALT per week you need to wear a helmet at all times for your own safety.

Attached: 1556770456072.jpg (776x827, 145K)

>no tripcode in the OP
>anime girls
Ahhhhh, that's the stuff. Time to cum in my refrigerator.

Attached: 1557579004393.png (512x512, 113K)

I'll try to create more of the OPs, but sometimes I can only be on mobile and OP creation on mobile is a crude thing

Attached: 1541008775345.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Nice timings on CBRL and DENN
Still have to consider the other trades individually, then decide what I think of your whole position

But if that $6k shown is the only money you were swinging, you did a good job navigating the end of last year. The beginning of this year, maybe not so much (but that story is still being written)

thanks for posting ;-)

Attached: 1536972365006.jpg (2048x1062, 222K)

E-Trade is gonna be doing the crypto trading soon. Can't wait. Come to me, my nice shiny cheap coins.. Hold on to you and watch your value climb. Then sell you all for loads of Profit. Or least that's the plan anyway.

>Then sell you all for loads of Profit.
>selling

>Advancements in materials, communication, computation etc. are all coming from private R&D.
Communication and computation have all been public. The internet, GPS, early computing, the microprocessor, the LCD screen, were all the government. Even with Microsoft, Gates did all his early work on public computers.

>But it's all base on the choices I make when I buy things :)
There's no choice you can make to prevent these practices from polluting the world which we must all inhabit.

VTSAX -> IRA

VTSAX -> Taxable account

its JUST that easy

ty user. As I mentioned, I have about 8.5k in govt bonds, 1300 in inverse ets, and 400 in galt.

Ten years from now you will be a reborn capitalist. Your cynicism will melt after you get out there and find life is not too bad after all.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x225, 662K)

So we all agree that apple is done for, right?

It's going down once the buybacks stop and taking BRK.B with it.

I think so.. they're an innovative company that isn't innovating.. they need to pull something out of their ass

That should be 50/50 between GALT and bonds

What's your current PL on the ETFs? =.=

Apple is the cash, buyback, and divvy emperor
Tim Apple steers his ship with a capable hand, until the AIDs striketh him down

Attached: Desktop-Wallpaper-Karakoram-Himalayas-Hindu-Kush-Glaciers-Range-S-1250x938.jpg (1250x938, 193K)

The antitrust case is going to rape them my man

>Buffet sama bought the top of GE APPL and AMZN
Is he going senile, or was he a fraud the whole time?

I am not a cynic, user. I do not oppose capitalism because of its current horrors. But because it is necessary to move beyond it. Capitalism cannot go on forever. Either we end it, or it ends us.

Went all in on CAH at market open, how'd I do?

How many galts can one oversubscribe? What's the formula?

can we do something about the shitcoiners pls? why do we have a general and they don't? 99 threads about shitcoins. contain.

The unrealized loss on the etfs is about 10.9% I would expect about 60% return during a crash.

Preferably the latter. Diamat is mistaken in it's proposal that history inevitably bends towards greater liberty and equality, it only bends towards the blind advancement and intensification of technocapital. Believing in classical diamat at this point is akin to looking back at empty sephira, it's qliphotic delusion nya~

Attached: heat decay.jpg (711x1077, 174K)

I always buy apple cheap and sell for a nice little stack
Got no problem when one of the big boys stumbles and I can grab a free ride

I don't wanna put too many words in your mouth, but are you just one of the 'more hope than realistic life experiences' zoomers running around? Maybe you're feeling super clever because you think the fact that capitalism has shortcomings is some wild mystery that only you have uncovered with your big brain?
Capitalism has issues sure. No one thinks it is perfect. But it is free.
And you know what, the only firm of government that's been tried that was better than capitalism, no one is allowed to support anymore because they almost 1v9'd the whole world (that's a video game phrase for you, I'm not sure what the fortnight equivalent is).

Listen I tell you what, lots of kids get excited at the same part of their life as you, for the same reasons. You think you found the easy way to solve all the world's problems, all you have to do is convince everyone to revolt with you.

But the first half of college is like that. The second half of college, and getting out into the real world and experiencing life, might change your mind a little bit =D

Get money fuck bitches

Attached: 1557873160590.png (624x557, 235K)

He bought TEVA too, I think he is just too high IQ for you guys to understand. The man is a maverick for a reason.

you get as many units as the money you put in will pay for, assuming the offering isn't fully subscribed (the offering is fully subscribed if every single right they issue is bought by someone, including through oversubscription)
if it is fully subscribed and they can't give you all the rights you pay for, they just give you the extra money back

You will get a 1000% return on GALT if you hold it. probably before years end too.

You could have bought it cheaper, but it's an okay play.
Going all in on just CAH is dumb IMO. I've posted at least a half dozen times in the past two weeks that everyone should buy the triple threat: CAH ABC MCK.
You can also diversify with some XLV (whichever the sector one is, I think XLV but not 100%).

Please diversify please.
Don't re-learn the same lesson so many other people lost money to learn

Attached: Nepal_Mount_Everest_And_Ama_dablam.jpg (2048x1349, 1.17M)

posting this again for the people who haven't read it
explains everything I've been saying about GALT and also mentions the plaque psoriasis thing (more evidence of the drug's effectiveness in humans)

seekingalpha.com/article/4264254-galectin-therapeutics-primed-takeoff-rights-offering-new-clinical-evidence

How manys are ya gonna do?

I'll put whatever money I'll have available between now and the subscription period into GALT, but most of my money goes towards college

too poor to do that, but I think I've made up for that by shilling GALT enough for people in here to learn about the company and make the decision to do it themselves

The race to $30 is on! Beware the LCI buyout, Warren B smells value in the air •
He's just trying to decide how many billions he wants to pay

We need some kind of /smg/ poll: How many shares of GALT and/or LCI are we holding (net) day to day, and what average price?

Attached: galtLCIMay15.png (1319x1695, 234K)

>subscription period
When is the deadline my friend?

May 23rd at 5 PM, iirc

the GALT deadline is May 29, but your broker wants to hear from you sooner. I think the RH deadline is May 20.
CHECK WITH YOUR BROKER
It's their job to serve you, the customer

I need more meme lines and a moon photoshopped in there.

That is a good question. Which hits 30 first? I think GALT. But I have positions in both.

Attached: 1549487000804.gif (335x288, 471K)

God, plz stay low till first week of june. Wanna bag cheapies while they last! Gonna bag LCI and GALT

Right on, gonna need to do some reading

You can look through the company's SEC filings on fintel to find it

more galectin-3 Alzheimer's news, released literally today

sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/05/190515110321.htm

I had to call to subscribe. They wouldn't accept an email.

I don't believe in dialects, I'm more prescribed to Althusser's aleatory materialism. Any form of logic can be used to describe history, as it's truly contingent. What it appears like in retrospect is only determined by randomness.

For 1 I'm a millennial, not a zoomer. I think it's height of hubris for anyone to assume things would be so different if they were in charge.

I think most people know that capitalism sucks, and no, it's upside is not "freedom". The upside is material wealth and the power which is up for grabs.

Revolt is a historically contingent event, it can't be brought about by any widespread thought on its own. Revolution and civil war are also bloody things and I'd prefer not to see them happen. They are, however, real possibilities.

And as for myself, I'm between jobs atm, but I used to work in the public sector. And yes, I have graduated from college. I've seen how capitalism works at the highest levels, in a place everyone here knows by name.

also tack this onto that GALT article

the green arrows are unironically put on the days of full moons.
you're super correct though, I really need to up my meme-chart game. It's super fun but I always run out of creativity. Most of the fun for me is making the chart itself some weird creative thing, not just a stock or index price but something like a GALT/LCI index :)
Also I don't like photoshopping in random stuff, it feels 'cheap', I like to see how much I can do with just free tradingview

support.robinhood.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001214203-Mergers-Stock-Splits-and-More
read under 'Voluntary Corporate Actions'
(If you are RH user)

investor.galectintherapeutics.com/news-releases/news-release-details/galectin-therapeutics-releases-richard-e-uihleins-open-letter-0

investor.galectintherapeutics.com/news-releases/news-release-details/galectin-therapeutics-inc-announces-record-date-subscription

those three (or just two, if you are RH user) are your reading material. Then just google any phrases you need to know.
For the mechanics of how to actually pull the lever on the rights offering, you need to read the help section at your borker's website or contact their support. You should get an email or paper letter sometime soon if you held shares before the subscription date.

they both went up today
LCI gained more on the day, which is why the GALT/LCI index is down

Fucking FDA. Give AMRN the green light already. Fuckers know the drug works. I want my Profit damnit!

as an increasingly large body of science shows, galectin-3 is an important protein in a extremely wide variety of diseases
GALT's Belapectin is the only galectin-3 inhibitor remotely close to being brought to market, and GALT is the only publicly traded company developing a galectin-3 inhibitor

I emailed robinhood and they've responded back asking how many rights I would like to exercise and how many to oversubscribe. I asked them what the max for each is and haven't received anything back yet. Problem is that I was 100% on galt on robinhood and would need to transfer funds but I feel like I'm gonna get meemed harder and duped outta more cash

an*

I can respect that I guess. Being a good person and wanting to alleviate suffering is just boooooorrrriiiinnggg tho

Attached: choke me daddy.jpg (600x909, 109K)

Gommie faggot:

How/what bonds should I buy if I'm limited to a brokerage account? Trying to protect my IRA.

Thanks

It's all about how much money you have. You need to tell them a multiple of $5.50.
* 5.50 is the max normal subscription

Any amount more than that, up to just 14 million shares minus your normal subscription ($77 million dollars, minus your normal subscription) is how much you can oversubscribe.
They will send you money back for GALT price Volume Weighted Average for 25 trading days before May 29, and any shares that your over-subscription can't purchase.

remember, it has to be a multiple of 5.50, a full normal subscription is 5.5x your shares at the rights date, and you can over-subscribe pretty much as much as you want.

I have Vanguard. They wanted a phone call only. Not entirely sure why but whatever. They had an app set up for me to open and fill it out myself but when I did it just said to call instead as the rights offering was 'too complicated'.

Not a huge deal but I can see it getting less retail subscribers due to the complication and hoops.

But I'm in. All in. Almost.

Attached: 1557159788369.jpg (250x226, 7K)

I'd suggest 5 year T bonds if you can or non callable Tennesse Valley Authority bonds, highest yield you can find. You can get t bonds from treasury direct and then transfer them over to your brokerage by filling out a form, or just buy them and the tennesse valley authority bonds from your brokerage's fixed income listings.

/smg/ memes breaking bullish pleases me

Attached: 1557631082064.png (1062x678, 307K)

Thanks bro. You're alright for a gommie. I've leveraged out of stocks into cash & I think your analysis is pretty good.

What're you trying to get a job doing?

Before I paid my debts and dumped money into the market I had around $24k in the bank. I'm down to 10k now. Spent a few years building up to that amount. Fucking feels weird man. I feel naked without my money.

Before I started building it up I was a young 20 something. Blew money on shit I didn't need, spent money paying off my truck. Racked up a credit card bill. By 2012 I said enough's enough. Paid my debts, started saving every dime. Soon I'd amassed 24k. Would've been more but you know shit happens. Still considering I make shit now (27k) and then I made less, racking up that amount was nice to see in the bank.

Joblessness on purpose or on accident?
I don't know the most diplomatic way to say this, but when I read your posts (about investing or modes of economic interaction) it all feels very 'university sophomore' to me.
I really hope the stocks thing and the job thing works out for you.

But mostly, I read your posts and feel that you're overly concerned with being clever and being right. I want you to raise your sights and imagine an achievement beyond your current targets.
There is more to life than figuring out and discussing theories. Structures and patterns aren't worth the dedication you show them

youtube.com/watch?v=M0WUypLOfeU

T
BABIES

Attached: 1541258403034.jpg (1800x1205, 274K)

When do you think robinhood will take the money? I won't have cash transfered until Monday, the deadline.

>millennial
Oh god no... I know that feel
>graduated college
God damn I wish I knew that feel
>I think it's height of hubris for anyone to assume things would be so different if they were in charge.
You mean better, not different. Right?
I’m pretty sure things would be quite different if I were “in charge,” but I don’t presume that they’d be better. I can hope, but I know I’m deeply flawed.

Zettai ni!
ZETTAI NIIIIICO NIIIIIII!

You’re gonna make it. But be careful about those /smg/ memes user.

Attached: C62AE5BB-7D4E-422D-9705-3E34B13821E8.jpg (798x601, 82K)

I WANT A CRASH TO BUY AAPL
I FORGOT TO BUY THEIR MASSIVE DIP
THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE

Attached: xppwbtjlc9i21.jpg (432x768, 53K)

It's all perspective, depending if you see the GALT/LCI index or the LCI/GALT index

the LCI/GALT index is just a record of GALT's failure. But it's got some upside, some room to run if it gets legs under it.

The (LCI+GALT)/VTI index is really just a visual, almost artistic, vision of the failure of our very own /smg/ memestocks.
On almost any timescale, investing in VTI or SPY will result in much better gains than LCI and/or GALT. in fact if you want to lose out by 10x, you could have done that in just the past 5 years by holding LCI and GALT instead of SPY

LCI/GALT on the left, LCI& GALT together vs the markets (losing) on the right

you are going to have to ask them. You can use the live chat feature in the app or the website. Help-> button with a question mark on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=uzBO0XV6Jps

Attached: galtLCIvtiMay2019.png (2639x1584, 409K)

analyst, researcher, paralegal, something along those lines.

My last work was in a temporary appointment, so I suppose on purpose.

>But mostly, I read your posts and feel that you're overly concerned with being clever and being right.
Oh I've just always been that way. I'm very stubborn.

>I want you to raise your sights and imagine an achievement beyond your current targets.
There is more to life than figuring out and discussing theories
I have fiction and art for that.

Attached: 13620110_1708382462771291_7842713794921647811_n.png (850x400, 231K)

>GALT vs LCI bagholder gang fight
I fucking love this general

Attached: 1557875259178.jpg (229x221, 11K)

>TEVA HAS ENTERED THE FIGHT

Attached: 1557302755172.jpg (622x717, 98K)

I know man... I forgot my patented “buy on the way down” strategy, and tried for the “call the bottom” strategy.

I miss you Tim. Get back in my portfolio so we can fly to 210 again.

>TEVA HAS ENTERED THE FIGHT

Attached: 1553219085645.jpg (641x491, 43K)

Well fuck it, I'm doubling down.

Once he realizes how bad it's going to look to be associated with evil pharma villains he's going to dump...and it's going to be BLOODY. Can't wait for TEVA to open up at 9 tomorrow.

>I have fiction and art for that.
just more patterns

The TEVA/LCIstory is already mostly over

basically LCI crashed hard in 2018, so the TEVA/LCI gaps up hard. After that TEVA hovered for a bit before it's own garbage status caught up to it and it followed LCI down into the trashcan.
I don't think TEVA is very interesting, TEVA is just a forced meme today

youtube.com/watch?v=ssSG5kwSSG4

Attached: tevaGALT.png (1313x1594, 174K)

how low can PG&E go?

cnbc.com/2019/05/15/officials-camp-fire-deadliest-in-california-history-was-caused-by-pge-electrical-transmission-lines.html

all I know is my TEVA puts are GOLD
I'm going to let it go until thursday afternoon
and call it a day. Already up 2k.
fuck everyone!

>just more patterns
>love is just chemicals bro
same energy

Attached: 8fa9345adde087df079fe956a523546c4b725c10.png (761x858, 672K)

YAYAYA

Me finally back initially invest on RH account after being down $400 dolas x_X

Big shout out to me boy green bean himself, FDP
And special thanks to GPRO with out which none would be possibly

Also thank you BTC, me never lost faith in you
And thank you SPXU who always there for me

Attached: SmartSelect_20190515-201754_Robinhood.jpg (1310x1891, 271K)

Alright I'm going to exercise 100 geeee alts and oversubscribe 150. Who's got more or am I going to get cucked the hardest?

make sure load up on the TEVA puts
make yourself some real money

>to the best of our knowledge, the human experience is created from the interplay of electrical impulses, neurotransmitters/hormones, and time
Gotta hate those fucking reductionists amirite bro?

how does the phrase go? "knowledge is knowing facts, wisdom is knowing which are important."

if you were to buy 6 month out puts on every single unknown meme stock pushed here, how well would you do? seems like a good idea, the assumption is everybody here shilling is an idiot

I bought 8135 units. Not oversubscribing.

>Alright I'm going to exercise 100 geeee alts and oversubscribe 150. Who's got more or am I going to get cucked the hardest?

I'll probably do 200 instead of 250.
I would just do 100, but I think if there is under-subscription to the RO they get less $$ to do the trial (the whole point of the RO). So I'll go way, way, super overweight on GALT.

I'm only at 140 shares of GALT now, but I'm also holding ~1K worth of calls. So if the GALT price goes down I get megacucked, if it goes up or stays somewhat steady I'll be OK (I bought the calls during the Berniepocalypse)

I'm usually super diversified though. If I go up to >3K of GALT shares and options, that's just over 10% of my RH account, which is way more than I'm usually in for any single position. especially a research stock.

special "Screw you >_

Attached: 1554542322500.jpg (1920x1080, 904K)

in this game, wisdom is about trading the lies, not the truth ;-)

and a special 'buy KHC' to you too

Attached: kraft-and-heinz.jpg (400x225, 15K)

it can go as low as 9 dollars tomorrow
guaranteed!

I bought at $146

Two shares

>in this game, wisdom is about trading the lies, not the truth ;-)
when it comes to a single stock, maybe. But for stocks as an asset class, the price level is determined by very real macro level systems.

That's a lotta money

>So if the GALT price goes down I get megacucked
I hope not bro, I'm going balls deep myself

This was already suspected in PG&E's 10-Q, but I guess Calfire has officially confirmed it. I can't wait for those PCG cheapies.

Attached: pcg_10q.jpg (888x751, 210K)

10 year treasury at lows of the year...
Buy low right? What happens when Powell cuts rates?

>the peak of this crypto bubble will correspond to the lowest point of the stock market crash
do with this information what you will

Futures all red

Attached: 1556747647731.jpg (747x560, 84K)

Thank god!. Utility companies are always a good bet; people gottta pay those bills if they want electric/gas/etc.

I hope it tanks to $7.00

I don't own any PCG, so this time when I thank for the cheapies, I'll actually mean it instead of coping with substantial losses :^)

man i knew uber was gonna eat shit

Guys, should I fomo into GALT?

Reminder STOCKIES are obsolete. Unload your stockies, bondies, and ETFs and join us in BTC. We are mooning. The halvening is coming, and it is all up from here. Bitcoin has destroyed the S&P500 returns since its inception. Do not waste your life. Get into crypto early and retire in 5 years instead of maybe 30 years with stockies. Don't waste your young years in regret from having missed BTC.