APOLOGIZE

Attached: 0xbullrun.png (633x153, 4K)

kek imagine holding this since $4

theres nothing to apologize for.
let me explain to you what happened to move the price 25%
first of all, the actual 24hr volume on 0xBitcoin is less than $30,000
second of all someone literally just bought like 5,000 0xBTC and moved the price
thats literally ALL THAT EVEN FUCKING HAPPENED

>NO ONE IS BUYING THIS SCAM TOKEN
>THE VOLUME IS 90% WASH TRADING ON MERCATOX
>LASTLY, IT HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF GOING TO ZERO THAN EVER BEING WORTH ANYTHING LIFE CHANGING

0xBitcoin was a Jow Forums invented FPGA miner scam token.
Almost everywhere online 0xBTC threads are deleted, ie plebbit, its that big of a scam.
The actual daily 24hr volume on 0xBTC is under $30,000
Don't believe me then buy $500 worth of 0xBTC and watch the price move by 20%

Around the time that these miners were pumping 0xBTC they shilled Jow Forums CONSTANTLY with it.
Lots of anons were fooled into buying it at $2-4.
Now there are tons of bag holders of this shitcoin and ALL of the 0xBTC threads on Jow Forums are made by these miner faggots where they coordinate Jow Forums shilling in their 0xBitcoin discord.

This project has a better chance of always being worthless than even worth $10.
No one will really tell you the truth about this scam because so many ppl were suckered into buying it on Jow Forums
Truth is, not many ppl are smart and wise to scams.
What's more is the FPGA miners mining this shit are now only making about $0.08/0xBTC and it keeps dropping.
It's incredibly not profitable for anyone besides FPGA fags to mine this shit.

Don't fall for this fucking miner scam token, its always going to be worthless.
>community driven
>zero money for marketing or exchange listings
>scam artists for devs
>miner shill faggots who constantly spam threads about it bc they are so desperate because LITERALLY NO ONE IS BUYING THIS SHIT ANYMORE

What's more is that 0xBitcoin DOESNT EVEN PUMP WITH LEGACY BITCOIN!! lmfao this shit is going to ZERO

/thread

Im sorry I didn't buy more

t. 0xBitcoin discord miner shill bumping the thread so it didnt die

if you watch for these posting patterns you will be able to identify threads and posts by ppl who just want to rob you of your money.

Nice copy pasta

i originally wrote it so its not really a pasta when i post it.

Sorry to hear that you bought at $2,3

kys miner faggot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH I don't even mine

To make you feel less lonely, I bought alot at ATH...

only a fucking fool would believe that you are not some FPGA miner faggot desperately trying to con stupid subhuman anons into buying your scam token.
ive been in your 0xbitcoin discord for a long time under a few accounts, i know that you scammer niggers schedule your shill posts on biz.

how bad does it hurt knowing that no one is buying your fucking scam anymore?

None of this is true dude, the mods hate /biz.

Yeah but the early mining is not that many tokens , so even if you had 100% of the hash rate you would not stand to make much money off such an elaborate scam.
Unless you are implying the majority of the current hash power is till FPGA miners . Do you have any evidence of any of this or are you just a faggot?

Attached: bwl5r5k0uvw21.jpg (1290x1935, 183K)

t. 0xBTC shills

>gas yourselves

Imagine actually buying this and believing it actually has a future lol. The absolute state. Even eth is outperforming this low cap garbage. Nothing special to see. /thread

$5000 to $430

testing $0.21

Nice copy pasta faggot. 0xbtc is the most fairly distributed coin in existence. You can't even argue that. Look at your precious link, Sirgay owns about 25%

this token is nice because its the first pure mined token on the ethereum blockchain. But who cares about fundamentals.

in for a quick 2x-3x scalp
who gives a shit if a token is actually useful, the only thing that matters is normie appeal