I can finally leave /biz!!!!!!

I DID IT! I transferred all of my holdings off of that chink exchange and into coinbase pro. I consolidated all my shitcoins into BTC, ETH and LTC. AND IT FEELS GOOD. No more sleepless nights, no more wondering. We're in a bull market so I can just sit back and relax. Go to work and not be checking my phone 50 times a day. Not entering and exiting positions trying to catch upswings. Fuck that shit. I'm done being stressed out. And since /biz is 99% discussion about shitcoins. Well, see you faggots later. And don't forget. In late December 2017, when all was said and done, BTC and LTC where the safest and best performers over the long term. Ok, bye.

Attached: white power.jpg (1024x684, 73K)

how much did u make fren?

Congrats user you made it.

>i can finally leave

you can leave biz, but biz wont leave you. this is eternal hell, user.

once you enter, you cannot leave.

lol you'll miss out on dem gains nerd

Good job, now get a Trezor or Ledger.

I'm sitting on about a $30k net loss right now having held through the bear market too long. But I'm making that up quickly, almost daily with this aggressive bull market. I'm also much more into charting and TA and am subbed to some really good youtube chartists. I'm pretty confident about life. I think I'm going to make it, and you will too, if you buy the big coins and hodl.

honestly a good move. most people lose money anyway trading back and forth between shitcoins. plus it sucks all your time and your life doing "research" and reading shitposts when most likely it's a scam.

Attached: coinbin.png (300x168, 3K)

>doing this at the start of alt season and not at the end
never change, Jow Forums

>I'm sitting on about a $30k net loss right now
thanks for the investment advice

Attached: laughingblackguy.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

fuck alt season. I'm into steady, exponential gains with coins that have real volume and liquidity. not fuckign pump and dumpers that will leave you bald and suicidal.

its a no win situation. sure, you feel releived. but how relieved will you feel in 3 or 4 days, when binance chink alt coins are pumping like mad and you are missing out on serious gains? your greed will kick in, and youll hate yourself for cashing out too early.

just being honest man. the aggressive bear market just'd me pretty good, not gonna lie. But I'm probably playing with a much bigger stack than you.

Thanks now i can go %100 into alts mr. 30k loss

>its a no win situation
yeah, when btc is $50k, ltc is $2800 and eth is $8k I'll really be feeling like a loser.

Delusional newfags thinking that because alts have been pumping since 24h it's alts season.
Wait to see BTC bull run lasting months and your alts bleeding another 95%, only then we will have an alt season.

hey, if my actions encourage to gamble your neetbux on shitcoin moon missions, more power to you, faggot.

>he thinks coinbase will let him cash out
genuine kek

I would actually have a lot more money now if i didn't try chase shitcoin pumps and just DCA into LINK, ETH, BTC , LTC

based

You will miss us user

me too, fren, me too. fuck that trading shit. i want to buy hodl, end of story. i think if most anons were honest, they admit to losing their asses trying to trade shitcoins. But the thing is, now you don't need to. You can go into the Big 3 and make sick gains from here, you don't need shitcoins.

How many Trons for her?

how many bch do i need for her to shit on my chest and laugh at my penis?

>I finally made it
> keeps 99% of funds in crypto
The can't cash out meme is real bros.(((They))) are counting on you being too greedy to cash out while you ride your riches down to the poor house.

>And don't forget. In late December 2017, when all was said and done, BTC and LTC where the safest and best performers over the long term

Ye that's exactly the reason I gambled my life savings on crypto. For safety

I would be up at least 5 BTC if i didn't chase IDEX pumps and try swinging on binance and bittrex, i learned anyway life is less stressful now just DCA into 5 coins. Yeah anyone bragging without showing proof well has more losses than gains and only brags about that one good trade when in reality they had 20 bad ones before it and after

See you tomorrow nigger

>I would actually have a lot more money now if i didn't try chase shitcoin pumps
Same. Would be up 2.5X and would have had lot more time than researching scam pump and dump bullshit, buying high, panic selling, buying something else and etc. I'm going to be all in BTC/ETH/BAT/FXC from now on.

Yeah so much time wasted when I could be doing so much other shit instead of frying my brain with Pajeet's new shitcoin of the week, Nice I'm 1.5 BTC , 10k LINK, 2 million HOT, 20 ETH, 40 LTC and accumulating , was actually going to put like 1k in FXC do you recommend? Was going to buy small bags of BAT and RLC to finish it off then after that no more fucking coins I'm done lol I'll just keep pumping money into all mentioned on what's better performing