I have 3 ethereum and 400 ripple...

i have 3 ethereum and 400 ripple. i work nights at dennys and im seen as the investing guru now since i got all this quick cash. tfw only been working there a month and im already a fucking legend and they'll be talking about me long after im gone. haha

Attached: Bambam.jpg (750x450, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rafFvbCf4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tks_6VzRjXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bam turned into his fat dad didn't he. man getting old sucks.

cause all he does is sit on his ass and drink

he never recovered from dunn dying. i've never lost a best friend to death but i have lost a few just to people going their own ways in life. it sucks. it's like your life is basically over. so i can relate to his pain.

>he never recovered from dunn dying.
the guys on /tv/ say that him and dunn had basically already parted ways and bam just uses it as a convenient excuse to drink. they also say he's on harder drugs like meth and shit.

Probably coke
You don’t eat then you binge eat for hours while coming down

fucking eth still going up. wtf.

i've never heard anything like that. i know they were both party animal drunkards so they might have gotten into a few drunken fights a time or two but im sure they got over it. i don't think bams family likes dunns family anymore because after the crash dunns family sued bams family and i think they had to fork out a couple mil.

>Probably coke
>You don’t eat then you binge eat for hours while coming down
i wouldnt know, but you're probably right. i saw some shit he was posting on instagram, like a bunch of crazy writing, and that doesnt seem like the shit you do when you're drunk.

he's an alcoholic. he fell off the wagon again. that's probably why. alcoholics are a trip. it's basically the same as being a drug addict. they will say and do anything to get a drink.

all i know is it's complicated and not as simple as bam being hung up on dunn. apparently there a bunch of podcasts where it's all laid out but i dont really feel like wasting 5 hours of my life on fucking bam margera.

you are a complete and total fucking idiot for holding XRP

the current god portfolio is:
BTC
ETH
LINK
MCO
HOT

holding literally anything else means you are a double digit IQ fucking subhuman

yea he's not really that big of a celebrity anymore but i still find it interesting to keep track of him since he was such a big part of my childhood growing up. i used to watch jackass and viva religiously.

Bam has been doing stand-up comedy recently. It’s basically him telling stories of being wasted. Kinda sad

only reason i have xrp is because my gf read some stupid article about it and got convinced i should buy it. i told her it was dumb and then got it anyways to make her happy. my cost basis on it is like $100 so i dont really care.

it's all pretty pathetic cause the ones still trying to get attention do so by continuing to act like they're 16. when you're 25 and famous and acting 16 it's forgivable but they're all pushing 40 now. and steveo is completely brainwashed from whatever rehab he did cause i saw a video with him and he's just mindlessly repeating the shit he learned there.

You need a LINK stack, the next 12 months are going to be wild.

$800 USD spent now could literally change your life forever.

since the posting of this thread eth went from 250 to 262. wtf it just keeps going up.

isnt link built on the eth network? so if link does well so too will eth?

youtube.com/watch?v=_rafFvbCf4Y

Me, probably, after making it.

The guy is a serious manlet. I'm only like 5'9" and he barely comes up to my shoulder.

Blockchain agnostic ERC677

Attached: 1556042717795.jpg (328x400, 42K)

>I'm only like 5'9"
yikes. yea i lost a lot of respect for bam when i discovered the truth about his height

what does this mean in normie talk?

Holy shit he looks like some homeless meth user now

It means it does not require ETH to work as it's compatible with as many blockchains as they want. it's not an ERC20 token (ETH tokens) it's a new standard ERC677.

Attached: LinkDance.gif (1109x1141, 3.44M)

well they are essentially C list celebs now. And when your on the C list you kinda desparately hang on to what little fame you use to have. The smart ones will right books and use the end of their careers to make money. The dumb ones will do what bam is doing now. acting 16 and irresponsible. I'm sure the only reason he still has any money at all is because his parents were smart and took over his money when he was young. probably invested it properly as he still seems to have plenty of money to travel the world today.

can someone explain why all the cryptos are going up? are people moving money out of stock market and into cryptos? or this soros manipulation? closing in on eth at 270, christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=tks_6VzRjXk

WASTED AND WOUUUUUUNDED

Man I lost 2 best friends, one at 20, and one at 28. Friends I met in primary and high school. It sucks but some people are just self destructive.

it's all very illogical and i would avoid it tbqh. you don't make money buying the top. and there doesn't seem to be any concrete reason why crypto should be mooning right now. no new technological improvements have been made. nothing revolutionairy has happened. Except china retaliating with tarrifs. so yea. maybe that has something to do with it. but they only reason people would flood into crypto en masse would be in fear of a dollar collapse or stock market meltdown.

It's in the charts. We clearly bottomed and now everyone is FOMO'ing back into crypto.

yea eth was trending down for so long. i saw it bottom at like 80 and then it sat at like 130 for a solid few months and that's when i bought. will probably trend up for the next year and crash again. i'll dump at 2500-3000 and get back in at 300.

>it's all very illogical and i would avoid it tbqh. you don't make money buying the top.
i doubt this is the top. everyone knows the game here. buy buy buy, ride the train, and jump off before it crashes.

yea but this isn't 2017 anymore. you can fool normies once but doing it twice is harder. there needs to be some concrete mass adoption use case for crypto to justify going back to 2017 levels and there just isn't any...

be careful.

Dude you are way overthinking this, not only are you overestimating the average intelligence of a normie, only a small fraction of normies bought the top last cycle.

>be careful.
i only got this shit because my brother is a true believer with like 40 or 50 eth and his cost basis is like 300 so i was going to try and get as much eth as him for 1/3 what he paid so i could talk shit. i'm already not buying any more unless it's in the 100-150 range.

>" im already a fucking legend "
>Work at Dennys

pick one

stevo needed to change his life around. he was never really funny to begin with. to be honest none of these dudes were funny or even had talent. It was when you put them all together they equaled one funny person. either way, i also grew up watching these dudes and I envied their friendship, which makes me sad cause it seems like they drifted apart

the fact that you are currently valuing it at 100 -150 shows that in your mind you have already shorted it. you don't even believe it should go any higher.

yea, literally all it takes is the press spamming articles about skyrocketing crypto prices and that attracts people which pushes up the prices which causes the press to spam even more articles which attracts more people. it's all one big dumb game.

>Unable to comprehend an obvious joke LARP

Never gonna make it

>the fact that you are currently valuing it at 100 -150 shows that in your mind you have already shorted it. you don't even believe it should go any higher.
cause im just picking arbitrary numbers here. it's not like anyone can do a credible valuation of eth. it's just whatever number the market picks is what it's worth. so i try to pick some reasonable entry and exit points and i stick to them. i picked under 150 as an eth entry point like at the beginning of last year and have only been holding for like 5 months. i'll exit at 2.5k or so and get back in at 300. also previously you were acting like 2017 was some anomaly but cryptos have been bubbling and crashing since the beginning.

if your prediction is higher then you would still be buying it. it's that simple really. i know you better than you know yourself lol.

You sound like somebody who sold too soon and is salty as fuck.

He believes, along with myself, that it's going much higher, but there's always a chance that it's not. If the price falls that low (100-150) it's far less of a risk than to buy it at these prices.

It's literally just risk management not "shorting" or whatever the fuck your mental gymnastics are calling it.

>investing guru

aside from being a centralised shitcoin why shouldnt i buy some for more gainz

So you made like $200?
Too kek

more like 400. made it life.

Attached: bgd.jpg (667x375, 44K)

>exit at 2.5k
that’s $1100 more than the ATH. It would be nice but seems like it will be quite a while if ever that we get back there

i thought the previous high was like 1800 but i guess it was more like 1300. so realistically i'll look for 2k to get out if it gets pumped that high