Is the city a meme?

after you make it, will you move to the city?

Attached: 809-3.jpg (1536x1023, 755K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFYy3oEnzVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll have a condo but live full-time on a thousand acre ranch.

looks like a hipster paradise but I would never want to throw money at an overpriced property or rent there

Attached: monies6.jpg (640x622, 64K)

yes. the pollution is very bad for your health imo.

I was born in the concrete jungle and I will die in the concrete jungle

Attached: singaporeatnight.jpg (1280x718, 239K)

been a nyc resident all my life. Main benefit is there's always something to do if you feel like it. It's just a center of activity, tons of food, places to hang out, and stuff to see.

Bear in mind I still spend 90% of my time going to and from work and sitting on the computer or playing video games or coding, but the fact that I can, at any time, decide to go out and do something, is very nice.

its fun if you have friends to do shit with, not so much if you don't

NYC Manhattan chinatown reporting in. Where you guys?

All the anons who want to live in the middle of nowhere are unironically losers. The real chads are in big cities having fun, networking, and pounding the hottest women in the world.

Nah man, it's a unique kind of comfy walking the streets on a rainy day, hood up, storefront lights glowing and the murmur of people all around.

Or being on the subway late at night, you managed to find a seat and it's packed to the brim. Hood up, phone and music out, you close your eyes to the sound of synthwave and retrowave and reflect on the day.

Or how about the rooftop of a building, and the solitude of being around thousands of others, but knowing you're invisible, just another ant in the hive. You sit there observing the lights and the people, letting your eyes linger on a few and think briefly about where they might be going, what their life is like, and realize how humbling and small every human truly is.

I dunno user, it's such a unique kind of comfort to be an observer and to feel invisible even in the busiest places on earth.

Attached: 1557948584397.jpg (1280x1280, 151K)

Briarwood, Queens reporting in

Attached: 1556875646778.jpg (2552x3312, 3M)

parkslope reporting in

Cities are full of fucking niggers and Jews. Fuck that shit. Also they are going to become extremely dangerous when the Great Depression 2.0 happens. The chimpout will claim millions of lives.

Smart people will get a farm far away from the city, lots of guns and a sack of gold/silver.

It's so weird to think there are other bizraelis here in the city with me. I have this mindset like the socializing I do on here is so removed and separate from my pretty active life out and about in the city. Strange that there are IRL people around me who I could talk about chainlink with....

Born and raised in NYC. It's definitely a meme. If I make it I will probably move to a hip neighborhood for a year or two nust to lock down a nice lady then shack up in the suburbs and go full boomer

My parents have an urban apartment that rent out, a suburban house (in a good school district), and a rural innawoods home. I think that is a good balance

American cities are multiracial leftist fuckheaps with no culture besides consumerism and drugs

I was in Kobe
there is a nice herbal garden on top of the hill where you can see the harbor and sleep in a seat there, fuck this was epic, even while i was alone all time there, watching the traffic and some people walking on the roads like ants

if you live in a rich neighborhood with a rooftop patio and your own private elevator then you're fine. otherwise you're just a poor pleb that i spit on from said balcony. stop being a nigger always helps though.

Sounds like peak NPC

If you don't have a good reason to live in the city, there's no point in paying the overpriced rent, dealing with crowds and less peaceful/civilized identifiable groups of people, etc

Pic related. If you live in a small town, you probably can't fuck Japanese girls.

Attached: big sweaty japanese tits.jpg (707x770, 73K)

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Attached: pagan.png (962x891, 323K)

pretty much this, i consider this place almost like a secret identity

you sound like peak faggot
Fuck off and neck yourself

based

Attached: 1550118213130.png (1856x1788, 284K)

sauce

they'd be great if they weren't full of shitskins

....but do you actually?
My gf lived there for 10 years before I met her.
She loved it, until she fucking hated it.

Do you love the smell of piss?
How about homeless BO?
Hot garbage in the summer?
Then sure, move to NYC.

Otherwise move to Boise frends.

I already live in NYC what else is there

Nyc girls are the hottest in the world. 7-10s everywhere. Definitely coming back after I have decent passive income. If you can’t live somewhere off of passive income, you can’t afford it imo

you and her must have been poor

Hana Haruna

Attached: 0fe73ac02c0795c9ce2153d8e5a13697--hana-asian-ladies.jpg (474x774, 33K)

Yeah nah she was making like 150k a year for a fortune 5 company
If you want city and nature, Boise.
Especially if you only want to be around white people.....

lot of milk tanks on this site lately

Nope. French mansion. Maserati Quatroportte. High gates. Pack of Dobermans. Never talk to anyone and only leave to get my fresh bread and wine.

Based frog

Bronx science alum here

>My gf lived there for 10 years before I met her
jesus christ. do you know how many linear miles of cock that equates to?

was legit thinking about moving there from e
Europooria, but the rents seem fucking astronomical, what career options would you suggest? Don't wanna live in a student like dorm lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=uFYy3oEnzVg

Kek. NPC confirmed

I'm a britbong

oh you sad little child

Fpbp, exactly my plan. Best of both worlds

beautiful image

Just live in a comfy suburb and go in every once in a while for coke binges.

Wtf

You move to the city TO make it

Then you move the fuck away and live somewhere cheap where your money goes 10x as long and you won't get murdered

Expat in HK here

This is only fun in Asia where it's insanely safe

Go to SF or NYC and see how comfy it is walking around at night

do you remove your fedora before putting your hood up?

Fuck no I'm getting as far out as possible and building a compound

As someone who was born and raised in the heart of downtown Chicago, I got the fuck out as soon as I turned 18 and I've lived in the middle of the desert since then. I hated the city and love the wilderness, but I don't think one is inherently better than the other. Its just up to your preference. The active city lifestyle offers a lot more to do but also adds a lot of stress, while the chill remote lifestyle is simple but comfy and free of stress. Whichever lifestyle you choose you have to weigh the upsides and downsides and how they pertain to what you want in life.

Attached: sip.jpg (1485x792, 109K)

rich people have more than one house.
obviously you are poor and only associate with poor people to ask such a dumb question.
you will not make it.

you must be an manlet or have some sort of wuss-energy leaking out because NYC and SF are both very safe cities.

Shit, I have walked the streets of Chicago, the Bronx, and Atlanta and it's fine as long as you are not an idiot or a lone female.

Fuck no
Once I get mine I'm out. The only reason I'm here is because I have to be for my mid level software development job. I'm looking for a way out every day. Maybe if I get enough clout to land a half decent remote gig where I only have to commute once a week or something.
I just want a nice plot of land and a happy family and to live life free from nigger nonsense

Attached: 1557101216007.jpg (113x125, 2K)

move to the city bro. literally everything at your fingertips. e v e r y t h i n g

this. jesus Christ user:
>fluorescent lights glowing and the squawking of pajeets all around
>being on the subway late at night, you managed to find a seat and it's packed to the brim with pajeets smelling of curry and fish
I see they've (((conditioned))) you well

Yea it’s the worst

a i d s, n i g g e r s, s h i t, h o m e l e s s, p i s s, t r a s h

literally e v e r y t h i n g

>tons of food
I never get this. EVERY city resident mentions it. They have food everywhere. They have large and well stocked grocery stores all over the country. It's not a city thing. You can always cook whatever you want.

Nah, not really.
>hipster retards
>pollution
>homeless people
>houses boarded up with plywood
>traffic sucks, sucked even more if theres no subway
>overpriced homes & rentals
>retarded zoning laws
>retarded regulations
>people get shot every 3 minutes for being a welfare infested shithole

There are some smaller places/communities that are too big to be considered "rural". Cities at around half million or so people, not to bad. In general fuck moving to a city for any reason other than work related.

>if you don't like my shitty bug life you are poor
Stay in your city, you deserve it

>you
lmao classic cityfag. Life isn't about you dipshit it's about your family. Your son (pre-adulthood) and your daughter (always) should be kept out of rape zones and brown zones.

I always lived in cities growing up and a few years ago I moved to a more suburban area. I always though it wouldn't make a difference where I live so long as all the necessary things are within a convenient distance, but fuck me if I'm not moving to the busiest part of some city as soon as I can. Don't let ruralfags bullshit you, nothing compares to living in a (non-ghetto) urban environment.

I lived in Chicago for half a decade and I get where you're coming from, sometimes the city was comfy, ironically mostly late at night.

That beings said, there are pros/cons to the city, just like everything. One of the big pros for me was the social scene. Good looking girls that are accessible. You don't need to be an 8+/10 to get girls in the city. Dating apps were like shooting fish in a barrel.

Cons are all the obvious shit. Polluted, noisy, can be extremely annoying, like riding the train to work and sweating your ass off on a hot summer day.

It wasn't for me but I get why people like living in the city, especially young people.

Attached: abstract feel.jpg (680x684, 42K)

>OMGLUL, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO IN RURAL AREAS.
>IMAGINE NOT GOING TO CLUBS AND BARS AND WATCHING YOUR GIRLFRIEND GET FUCK BY TYRONE.
>WHO WANTS PEACE AND QUIET, RIGHT GUYS???
>UPBOOOOOOATED!!!! LULULLULULULULUL

You are a faggot. Cityfolk are going to be liquidated. This is what you look like.

Attached: ThisIsAFaggot..png (201x250, 5K)

When city people talk about "food" they obviously mean nice or trendy restaurants, not grocery stores you fucking hillbilly

dude you need to relax, not everybody likes eating at Applebee's every Wednesday and catching the High School Football Game on Friday

people like different things than you

>projecting this hard
I never even said anything about clubs and bars. I hate noisy indoor places. But I literally feel more alive and energetic, and at least 30% happier just walking around a city street compared to some suburb or even out in nature. It feels like I'm in the heart of civilization. You farmers or hunter gatherers or whatever it is you do out there wouldn't understand

>People like different things
>City folk are still faggots and ought to be liquidated.

I don't see what proposition 1 has to do with proposition 2. If one unironically prefers what the city has to offer, they prefer degeneracy. I do not want these sorts of people in my country. The argument is pretty simple.

>I cannot cook fucking food
holy shit lmao

Ok faggot. Enjoy your degenerate city life. I'll see you at the scaffolds. I can't wait till the cities burn. You're probably some hipster faggot anyways- nothing of value lost.

Yeah, i have lived in a european megacity, but even in a small town, you have most food available. From chineese, to Greek. And there are also big supermakets in the country. For electronics, books and special items, there's online purchase.

It has never been so comfy to live in the country.

>happier just walking around a city street
I cannot imagine it. Other cities must not be like Boston. Walking down the street 50% chinese, 10% bmwf, 40% humans.

>I am so fucking stupid that I'm baffled that people talking about food as an advantage of cities mean that they like having a variety of choices for a nice meal out from time to time
See pic related. Your kind is a dying breed, and assuming you're a USfag both parties are determined to see you and your communities wither on the vine. Go bring your scaffolds when you can't take it anymore, we'll bring the national guard

Attached: urban-pop.png (727x500, 24K)

>but dude the FOOD!!!!
If it's "time to time" you don't need to all scream it every time you jack off to your concrete jungles. You know exactly how stupid you sound and that's why you kvetch at criticism.

Oh those places where they nuke some frozen food, spit in it and make you pay $30 for it? Along with $5 for a bottle of water.

>Implying the national guard wants anything to do with the cities.
>Implying the military is not predominately rural, white, and conservative.

Fucking kek. You city folk are fucking retarded. Live with the niggers, spics, and hipsters if you want. All I am saying is that when the race war starts, the cities are getting liquidated. And you nigger lovers are the first to go.

If we all sound so stupid, then why are you so fucking bitter? It's just pathetic.
>t. has never been to a restaurant where they charge more than $15 for an entree

>Life isn't about you dipshit it's about your family
this is the right-left paradigm. this is why when you talk to a boomer about bad things they run butimgoingtoheaven.exe

The overwhelming majority of the country's economic activity happens in cities. If you think the military is going to focus on literally anything else except the cities in the event of any kind of unrest in the US shows just how retarded you are.

Are you a LARP or something? Because about "urban population", there is a difference between being "urban", living a a megacity, or "urban living in a small town.

>The overwhelming majority of the country's economic activity happens in cities
lol no it doesn't. It happens from people in suburbs who have to do a bullshit commute to a city they hate.

stop posting

The point is the trend, not the level. I'm not trying to say that 80% of the population lives in megacities today.
Which means absolutely nothing one way or another for the point I'm making. Just give up on arguing with me bro, you're not cut out for it

Wow, how are you doing Hillary? I thought you fell off the face of the earth.
You think that, in the event of a large scale civil or racial war, you have the upper hand city boy? Kek. Go enjoy your overpriced meals, go back to your closet you are renting for 2500 a month, put the gun in your mouth (if you're even allowed to own one), and just pull the fucking trigger. You're days are numbered.

Your, obviously.

>Hillary
Ironic from someone who makes arguments dumber than what you'd hear from a Hillary supporter. Your masturbatory fantasy about a literal civil war with rural areas on one side and urban areas on another is retarded and you know it. It makes no sense from any political, economic, or historical perspective. Just stop.

Attached: 70.png (672x787, 930K)

Jesus christ user you are absolutely fucking seething. Calm the fuck down.

I'm a country boy, I literally am living on a farm right now and have been since 2016. I grew up rurally and have lived rurally in the country for the majority of my life. There is literally nothing wrong with the city or living in the city. Though I will make a distinction here. Western cities are pretty shit. Asian cities are god tier. I holiday to asia once a year and spend a month living in their cities and it's amazing just like says. I have a lot of fun there, then it's back home to my farm. I think westerners do countryside better than asians, but they have the best cities by far. Ideally once I make it I'd like to move to an Asian city. The other user is right there is really fuckall to do out in the country and my internet is a fucking joke.

And then I showed him who the tough guy was, maybe next time he'll keep his stupid opinions to himself.

Attached: 1547422926822.jpg (500x375, 53K)

>Rural civil war.

My notion of a civil war is racial/cultural. Niggers, spics, and nigger lovers on one side, and white advocates on the other. The fact of the matter is that such a division is likely going to look very much like a rural/city division.
Living in the city means you are living near niggers, spics, or (as in the case of the Pacific Northwest) insufferable, leftist, hipster whites. I don't see why any man would want to put himself through that.

>after you make
>will you THEN move to the city
>after you make it will you THEN move to the city when you are not even working a job anymore
>after you make it
>move to the city

Euro cities>all

Yeah, once I make it I'm totally going to move to a city where everything is more expensive so my money will run out sooner instead of buying land, building a house, and living comfortably for the rest of my life on reasonably priced goods from rural sources.

Asian cities are filled with wagies and other soulless creatures. Distractions galore that's a given, but overall pretty dystopian.

Ok but you got that notion from living in an insane internet echo chamber. Nobody in real life is talking about that shit. In the event that something like that actually did happen in real life, I'd not only be out of the cities long before it came to that, I'd be out of the country. That would be the only smart thing to do, since what you're suggesting would mean the end of the US as a world power or decent place to live for the next half century at least.

the best cities are the poor ones with little to no brown people. People are friendly although this is the US so i dont get glass smashed on me by drunks every night

I was going to tell you to delete this, then I realized only a leftist would be telling New Yorkers to move here. You and any family you may have are not welcome here. Remember that. And remember that the town speaks, neighbors talk, and you are but a guest.

I'm going to get a small but nice place in the city and be a richfag pumping and dumping thots, until I find someone to settle down somewhere with low property tax and and good view.

Attached: 1555995249505.gif (169x127, 1.93M)