Why are Millennials buying Amazon houses?

Why are Millennials buying Amazon houses?

Attached: Wagecage Home.jpg (727x424, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B079HVSYFC/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

amazon.com/dp/B079HVSYFC/

Do you think it's the free shipping?

because houses are a liability that drain resources

Can confirm. Bought a house and it sucks balls.

Is there a $20k model with kitchen and bathroom?

what do the zoning laws say about this? Also why not just get a van if this doesn't have plumbing/electricity?

Those millenials could've literally already bought the same thing, they're just stupid. Now watch them scramble to find plots of land that actually allow permanent construction.

Holy shit lmao

why?

Where the fuck do you shit and shower?

Attached: 1504418082249.jpg (400x396, 29K)

Most millenials/zoomers don't even have 7k of savings or investments. I have 2k of investments and like 400 dollars. I am doing better than 50 percent of my generation. No one can afford or wants 40 year old asbestos ridden boomer shacks for $200,000 and there is social stigma around living in trailers so 7k for a house sounds like a good deal for me.

Where do you cook and shit? That's a fucking greenhouse.

property taxes, no guarantee your house will appreciate, constant maintenance

Why would you need a big house? Learn to live a minimal lifestyle and you will be happier.

Isn't this just a thing for boomers to put into their massive backyard to watch over their flower bed and lawn done by illegals?

Attached: 1557942174676.jpg (744x726, 28K)

>tfw 18 and have 7k in crypto and 4K in savings

Attached: 470F4793-914F-4CFC-BD72-7E18A2A04FE2.jpg (1024x658, 45K)

this, you can get a manufactured house with triple the square feet for 20-30k that has a bathroom and kitchen and is actually well insulated

>$7k shed.

>tfw 20's with only 2k in crypto and 3 k in savings

it's not a actual home. this is shit boomers use to put in their spacious backyards as an extra sun room.

Millennials are actually great at saving. 1 in 6 millennials has at least 100k in savings . Read the studies

sauce?

its actually for boomers to put in their backyard for their NEET adult son to live

>live in poor area
>can buy a modern 3br/2ba for

hmm looks comfy desu.
Do you think this would be nice in a backyard? Maybe have the inside be a /comfy/ lounge and have a hammock on the outside patio part.

Or do you think it would look out of place in a backyard?

Underrated.

This shit is fucking tiny.

just search on youtube for 2019 manufactured homes, they are honestly much nicer from the inside than all the boomer sheds going for 500k, if you can deal with the fact that they look like shit from the outside

>if this doesn't have plumbing/electricity?
from the amazon page

Attached: 51sqeIWliBL.jpg (500x351, 37K)

>amazon is selling literal c^uck sheds
lmao

That's what I was thinking. You could probably install it as a granny flat or shed and hardly make a difference. You would go through more paperwork trying to at another garage onto a regular house.

shotgun shacks have always been the natural habit of niggers and deadbeats.
millenials know theur place,

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 16K)

whoa whoa whoa buddy, I'm a young minimalist lifehacker, not trailer trash

wagie wagie get in shed
Since no space you bonk your head!
No AC, room or food
Wagie lives in eternal gloom

Attached: 1557495667276m.jpg (1024x683, 216K)

Lol why buy that piece of trash of a home for 7k when you could have brought bitcoin at 7k just a few days ago. Fucking retards

Attached: A7797DC1-1847-4CB9-9283-B7907ADDDD02.jpg (730x551, 77K)

Although not ideal, this is encouraging news because it means better housing solutions are coming. 3d printed homes and stuff to free millenials from boomers greasy grasp. Anything like this is good.

I unironically wouldn't mind living in some low-cost, low rent situation like an Amazon house as long as it had a bathroom with a toilet and shower.

Fuck the cuckshed meme, you're a bigger cuck if you buy a boomer's McMansion bag

Attached: Cz5VYSdVQAA5Y6v.jpg large.jpg (890x960, 100K)

Sears houses and barns used to sell very well. Amazon can easily revive that market, especially now that most builders don't bother with anything smaller then a $500k mcmansion.

I'd buy that just to use as a smoke shed

worthless imo. you can build a *real* quality home for $10k-$20k in materials if you really want to.

No you’re still the cuck for buying a shitty fort Prime when you should buy some land and commission your home instead so it’s actually put together well.
Trust me ever since 2008 (and actually a little before, back when the boom that burst then was in full swing) housing construction is garbage material and cut corners plastered over and given. I s paint job to sell. Do not buy anything put together in the past 20 years. Build your home and oversee construction.

say that to my face fucker not online see what happens

Attached: 1413590191834.jpg (300x331, 12K)

Attached: 1108482b6db7b0c6.png (700x359, 496K)

That looks like the perfect shed for me to stay whenever Tyrone's over to spend some quality time with my wife!

Comfortable sofa, outdoor grill, I could even invite Bob over to play checkers while Jamal's over at his house!

i wanted to build a wooden one this size (bit bigger for kitchen and showe/toilet) but in germany you are not allowed to live in this kind of home (only on weekends)
fuck this shit country, i wanted the comfy lifestyle

>doesn’t know an emergency is going to require all of that $ and then some when he’s 23, and he’ll be starting from scratch
Kek have fun faggot.

>pls delet
Friends of mine bought a house, same story. Their boomer rents talked them into it. Theyre stuck in it now since it needs work so it’ll be legal to sell, the house inspector said it was fine when they bought it. Fucking kek.

RIP housing market. 3D printed housing is going to really JUST the real estate industry. Called this shit years ago.
>inb4 boomers in wooden boxes think this will never catch on
Uh huh.

The ultimate cuckshed

what the fuck costs $7k on that cuck shed? No toilet, bathroom or kitchen. Literally WTF you can have much better tent for fraction of price

You could purchase those materials yourself for less than $1,000.

And you could build it yourself in about 2 weeks.

Cool the dipshits dont have land to put it on. I mean an acre is only $3k but whatever. You could build a way bigger house for $7k.

>That'll be $50k planning permission

7k for a patio
kek

>Now watch them scramble to find plots of land that actually allow permanent construction.
This
I spent a few hours researching into this.
In my area I'd be looking at 200k-340k for a vacant land anywhere within an hour drive of my work. If you could divide the land up so you could place a few of these wagecage homes on it, it would be a great deal, but good luck getting your municipality to agree to that.
There's some land for ~600k where you could easily fit two dozen of these cuck sheds on it, so a manfactured home with some land could only cost ~50k plus the cost hooking up water/sewer/electricity with the city. Even if that was 50k on top, that would be a great deal because regular methcucksheds start at 350k and median homes sell around 500k.
The muncipality has all the control and all the boomer home owners will fight anything that could allow more affordable homes. Our entire fucking generation is being sold off by boomers so they can keep propping up prices.

Attached: fuck-this-gay-earth.png (606x397, 100K)

Same.. i'd be satisfied with something small as long as it doesn't drain me financially.

No home you build will be quality if you spend anything less than 500k.

That's a sunroom

difference?

7k for some 2x4s and windows lol. Holy fuck

You tell me user. =)

Attached: 432515145235.jpg (400x400, 35K)

>Not pissing in empty Mt Dew bottles and shitting into empty fast food bags

Never gonna make it

>buy for $7,000
>charge $1,000/monthly rent
pays for itself in only seven months

I feel sorry for my dad, he did everything he's supposed to has a bunch of money but can't quit his job or he loses his quality health insurance for my Mom's cancer treatments, meanwhile the only chance that any of his kids have of not being financially dependent on him is crypto and his daughter thinks he's part of the patriarchy like its some Illuminati bs.

Neat

Attached: asdfwseewg.png (667x634, 328K)

How old are you fampai?

That's a sun room you put in a backyard by the pool. Who told anyone that it's a house?

What the actual fuck is this?

that is diversity being our strength

>3D printed housing
Yeah but we still don't really have an ETA on that. I will certainly jump on it when it becomes more available.

>he doesnt know
Paris is majority brown and the only reason they arent in full Mad Max is because the French government taxes the surrounding neighborhoods to give free money to brown Parisians.

I thought all the taxes housed the niggers? I hate this fucking clown world.

The taxes cover the housing going to brown people, yes. There is an extra 2 million brown people on top of the total amount they can house.

That’s bigger than my apartment. And only six months’ rent.

shit on the street
shower and Ganges

>le cheap house meme
Most of the reason homes are so expensive is the real estate cost. Not the cost of the house itself.

lol

PFFFFFFFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA

Wait. No fucking way is that fragile piece of shit a floor joist. That shit couldn't support the weight of a toddler much less a full grown American man.

all you people shitting on owning a house...what is the alternative then. paying someones mortgage?

Attached: 1520132003596.jpg (576x768, 75K)

>full grown American man

Attached: 1554999484079.gif (229x176, 987K)

you can take the niggers out of their nigger hole
but you can't take the nigger hole out of niggers

Build a cabin on federal land, like a man.

That thing is retarded but the idea of a cheap small efficient house isn't bad. But trailers have always existed and are way better than that. Also the cheapest and most efficient house is just living at home until you're ready to get your own decent sized house and start a family.

he cute