twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one cares, it's dead, sell it user

herd you were talking shit about chainlink

> being this retarded

Not
Gonna
Make
It

one of the only coin that is dumping today, I want to kms so bad for holding this

I want to take some profits from this pretty great runup from 25c. What do you guys recommend? Everything has pumped and I don't like buying into pumps.

all the rlc niggers have gone quiet, kek. this and another thread laughing at the results are the only rlc threads up.

>not selling before mainnet
you guys played yourselves

Almost in the top 100 bro

imagine being invested in a piece of shit that offers nothing new and is already outclassed

i sold at 10k sats today, then after I rode : ETH and now im riding : BCH. in between I profited on : THETA and DASH.

I made good trade after good trade and im still fucking going , wowie

all right lads im serious, have we all dumped for chain link or what? WHY SO QUIET?

This. Every mainnet for rlc and almost any other coin Dumps. Rlc is cancer.

How much did you make?

you faggots have zero patience

Its because every scam coin claims to be competitors with LINK. Komodo, Kleros, Amoveo. They are all complete garbage, pajeet tier shitcoins. They always will be. By pretending to be competitive with LINK, RLC has relegated themselves to eternal shitcoindom with the others.

This.
Actually if you look in the weeks run up it's hardly dumped. It's holding fiat price quite well, and the announcement? EDF... Not a small company at all.
Let them sell

>muh coin is threatened therefore competing coins are shitcoins hurr durr

Its not threatened when ChainLink is the only one seeing adoption for oracle use. Komodo was a case of the guy not knowing what decentralized oracles do, and claiming to have made it in one sitting. Kleros was an outright lie, they tried to shit on ChainLink in hopes of riding their popularity. Amoveo is just Augur with garbage volume. Countless others have simply bent the knee and been absorbed. iExec? Only time will tell for sure, but I have a feeling they are going to fall into the “bent the knee” catagory.

Well Chainlink has an actual working product, and RLC is a Chink proxy hustle through France sooooo...

Massive amounts of cope here. DYOR retards

I have. LINK is the clear winner here.

nope

Is that why RLC fell off the top 100 while LINK solidified its place in top 40, and still climbing? Yeah, everyone else is wrong, but you... YOU know the truth. You big brained bastard you. Congratulations on being the worlds first RLC trillionaire.

You see how ridiculous all that sounds?

>judging coins by marketcap
you aren't going to make it

Market cap is an indication if what the market thinks about a coin. Im not saying its a good judge of a coin, but if you are on a large boat and people start running for the life rafts and floatation devices, at what point do you become concerned with your lack of ability to swim?

>investing based on what the market thinks
you aren't going to make it

And at the end of the day you still have sub 500 bucks. Kys

How many companies have announced they're going to use rlc oracles again? And no I don't mean how many companies have rlc announced 'partnerships' with.

It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that link has viable competition now.

I invest based on research. I hodl and never daytrade. Im not surprised that you cant understand the point I am trying to make here. You are shilling RLC after all...

Your point is shit and irrelevant to the big picture.
You clearly have not done research on RLC if you talk like that about it.

>viable competition now
We've been through this before with Oraclize, Enigma and probably at least one more pretender to the throne. They all blew Sergey in the makeup room.

Attached: 1552626208520.gif (1417x1064, 2.55M)

It’s literally a side project that they whipped up to help lubricate entry of users for their main functions.

>he thinks iExec is using oraclize
Retard alert
iex.ec/decentralized-oracles/

also this, imagine getting btfo by a side project from the best team in crypto

Apparently you misunderstood what I posted, again, imagine my shock. I think RLC is one of the few legit coins out there. They have a solid team. And they will bend the knee. You dont have to listen to me, but when I turn out to be right I would appreciate if you made an apology thread. Im only trying to help you user...

I'll be shoving my black and yellow lambo down all of your stinky linky throats daily
>pic related, rendered by iExec

Attached: 14245.jpg (997x496, 92K)

Ok buddy, good luck.

Have a (you) pathetic shilling fuck.