Biggest IPO since 2008

>biggest IPO since 2008
>invented the future of protein
>200% SSSUUURRRGGGEEE
I'm still feeling bullish boys, just put $20,000 more in

Attached: dabs on your shitty 11 percent meat burger.jpg (1439x1423, 185K)

its a short squeeze retard. will return to earth. you should be "taking profits" not "putting more in"

What coin is this

"the future of protein"

Lol sugar and seed oils sold to gullible idiotic millenials and zoomers.

MeatSpin(MSN)

Its the GoPRO of meats

Just Foods will make this look like nothing. They own the patent for cultured meat.

this

>t. Carnie cuck cope

Lol nobody is going to switch to fake processed gmo meat

product is non-gmo
that is until we start asking for more profits.

when is impossible foods going public?

their product is much worse for you than regular meat. MUCH worse protein to fat ratio than a steak. Fuck off and die of aids already you damn oregonian

They already are my sweet naive carnie cuck. Kek. And once they start the marketing to push it on truck driving cuck faggots like you I 100% guarantee you will be too. Good goy eat up.

what coin is this?

Oh good. Been waiting for you to buy so I can DUUUUMP

holy fuck I can't wait for the civil war, so we can start putting bullets into little faggot city liberals like you, in minecraft

Nice try faggot I’m a Trump voting rural Floridian. Try to catch up carnie cuck!

He's right. It doesn't taste natural and has a sickening aftertaste that keeps coming up for hours.
t. vegeterian

Where did he say that..?. Kek.

why should i stop eating meat?

Don’t worry about the why, it won’t matter. You won’t have a choice pretty soon. Legal/social pressure will make it almost completely too taboo/expensive/illegal to acquire. Go eat a burger while you can carnie cuck.