We have returned to the point where Optimism becomes Belief

We have returned to the point where Optimism becomes Belief

Attached: bitcoin_cycle.png (912x558, 43K)

No one even knows what the fuck this pump is about anyways.

Still disbelief.

Why is this pump happening?

Are we going definitely bullish?

Feels like it could fall back down to 3k any moment, still haven't broken out of previous resistance (8.5k)

I was ready for a pump, but it's gone about $3000 more than I thought it would. Shit's nuts.

>Why is this pump happening?
>Are we going definitely bullish?

Well everyone knows what happens during a block halving though.

>No one even knows what the fuck this pump is about anyways.

The moral of the story is that way too many fucking people used Tether and as a result Bitcoins price was artificially suppressed.

This. It's manipulation through and through. This rally will bart like the others.

Even if it was manipulation it dosent mean it has to go down, it may just follow up with some followed up news or some event artificial or not.

But so far the only thing I got is the MSM over exaggerate on an epic scale the Trump trade war with China the past few days.

yeah...this is clown world territory pump, I have no fucking idea what to make of it or who is even buying

Dopamine rushes and deflation

>This rally will bart like the others.

If this is mostly people escaping tether then once they leave tether to BTC or ETH they are unlikely to leave to USD or another stablecoin. That means this upwords pressure is very likely a bunch of HODLers now.

Without USDT most people simply do not know how to "tether up" anymore.

>clown world territory pump

Where have there been market indicators like this and where it went?

what is block halving and what does it mean

But a year in advance?

The absolute state of newfags

Historically, that's what happens, yeah.

>The absolute state of newfags

sell signals are insane lately but the pump is not fucking ending. I have been bombarded with sell signals for weeks now.

Why not? USD is available in many exchanges. There's no benefit to tethering up when you can convert directly to fiat.

T H I S

E N T I R E L Y

You gotta pay taxes when it goes to USD. And yeah I know every transaction is supposed to be a taxable event. But the reality is that nobody is doing that unless they have to. Literally zero people give a fuck about USD right now because it might get them pinched.

Go to obscure chink exchange and use Tether instead and ride it out like a champ then hide like a chad from the law for the next 30 years in places where they can spend crypto directly.

Welcome to the future. Nobody pays taxes anymore.

I'm not selling until celebrities start talking about their bitcorns again.

At this rate its any minute now.

The last halving happened in 2016. We didn't hit ATH until the end of 2017. We are still a year away from the next halving so based on your logic we are 1.5 years away from the next ATH. This bull run is an illusion