It should be illegal to get rich this easily

Life is so unfair lmao. I'm literalyl going to get such a fat stack of money off this shit and the only thing that allowed me to do so was shitposting on an anonymous image board.

Attached: main-qimg-83672c97b1f638dd8ae4798142f1822b.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.sfox.com/the-6-costliest-mistakes-people-make-when-trading-bitcoin-otc-9a2da2053fe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your gains are not real until you sell and realize them

This. Cashing out a life-changing amount of crypto is not going to be a trivial process

I'm going to become a millionaire once these coins catch up to Bitcoin by a closer margin.

the trade off is you're generational suffering finally coming to an end

LINK had 8 pairings on Binance alone. When it gets on Coinbase it'll be even easier to split and sell your stack.

This will never be worth more than a dollar

I'll just sell them OTC to an exchange. Independent Reserve already does OTC trading, it's pretty much guaranteed that they'll buy LINK as well once it moons.

t. sold early

> coffee standard

I am still in disbelief that it was really this easy.
There has to be some catch.

It already has been, you cocksucker.

Most people don't know about the resource that is Jow Forums and you were smart enough to read between the lines of the meme so to speak.

Nice cope. I bought eth at $10, I know my shit. This will never be worth anything. Just try to prove otherwise. I’ll wait. Kek.

Weak bait/10

ITT Newfags who fell for the oldest Jow Forums scam

And you sold it at 8. KYS

lol

Attached: 1557973738556.png (683x856, 543K)

I'm gay and I hold... Chainlink!!! Chainlink!!! Yes!!! I'm G. A. Y., gay!! By Allah I'm feeling the gaynergy! I love this movement that we built, fellow gay Marines! Yyyyyyyyes!! Chainlink is not just a blockchain, it's A MOVEMENT. What a marvelous community, my gay fellas! I want to chainlink and snort cocaine in a limousine with my gay friends! In In lambos we have gay sex and worship Master Sergey!

NEVER SELL OR MOVE YOUR TOKENS.

TAKE THEM TO THE GRAVE WITH YOU.

SUBMIT TO MASTER SERGEY.

CHAINLINK WITH FELLOW GAYS.

NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LINKS.

Attached: 1557772834120.jpg (2048x1536, 652K)

you don't know nothing goy.
T. Jew

Based

Idk about OTC. Just look at some of the Jewish tricks you have to avoid blog.sfox.com/the-6-costliest-mistakes-people-make-when-trading-bitcoin-otc-9a2da2053fe0

>he believes anyone will OTC trade his ECR-20 token
Oh no no no

>once these coins catch up to Bitcoin

go find the price of link when BTC was ATH

Then why the fuck did it just dump?

Nice, time to buy more.