WHY IS MY TX UNCONFIRMED AFTER 20 MINUTES!!!

THIS FUCKING SHIT IS NOT THE FUTURE! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU MEANT TO EVEN PAY FOR YOUR GROCERIES IF YOUR TX STAYS UNCONFIRMED FOR 20 MINTUES!!!?!?!!?

Attached: AHHHHH.png (680x708, 387K)

Get stiffed, core-cuck.

Attached: B8051333-1F92-4FA1-965D-0A0299659F9A.jpg (745x532, 216K)

>thats why XRP is coming

Because it values security over transaction throughput. That’s why it’s the future. Transaction throughput does not matter if you’re trying to keep your wealth out of the traditional finance system. You want a secure place to park your funds, not a place to buy onions lattes from Starcucks. You can’t have both. There is a trade off between throughput and security.

>XRP

Attached: 1458437836239.jpg (621x621, 77K)

BITCOIN IS PERFECT DONT QUESTION IT

ahem, ...NANO

use nano you brainlet

Take the Nano red pill

Attached: nanopoop.png (1888x305, 116K)

>implying normans care about any of that

lmao imagine sending your bitcoins to cash out and it's dropping $400 in 20 minutes and you still don't have any confirmations

Huh, This was fixed.
Oh I see the problem, you're using an old husk of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is still working great, just the ticker symbol changed, get with the program go to bitcoin.com, the most trusted name in crypto, to learn more.
Transactions confirmed in 3 seconds coming soon to the real Bitcoin (BCH)
Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin.

Attached: images.png (472x649, 34K)

normans aren't the one who decide what gets developed on and widely adopted.

>certain decentralized currencies are chosen by a mysterious they for adoption to normans
wew

user you make too much sense where did you come from

>that's why eth 2.0 is coming

>what is a store of value

Hold me biz. This what happens when you exchange BCH for BTC. JUST

Attached: fuckmyshitup.png (1027x143, 7K)

Still haven't gotten my BTC. FML when do they reverse the transaction? or is it gone

>Secure
>Price literally fluctuates like hell
This is just a ponzi scheme created by the government, im still going to buy after the dump tho.

Kys

bitcoin is a shitcoin and the faster it dies the faster crypto can become mainstream