Itt post your plans for when you make it

>Itt post your plans for when you make it.

I'm going to move to Europe and go to university there I... will try to marry my best friend's autistic sister and make babies with her so we're blood family and raise the kids probably in Italy.

Attached: JPEG_20190515_192741.png (400x350, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6oJA_xhTa8&t=32s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I... will try to marry my best friend's autistic sister and make babies with her so we're blood family
Thats cute user, I hope you make it and won her over.

I'm going to buy a house so I can be alone until I die.

Attached: 1557878174312.jpg (2251x1022, 272K)

chainlink still a thing?
when will it moon

>will try to marry my best friend's autistic sister and make babies with her so we're blood family and raise the kids probably in Italy.

You sound like you don't have a relationship with her now. Money isn't going to change her feelings for you bro, and surely you don't want that to be the case.

I want to build a proper music studio and fly artist out to record.

THIS is makin' it, my man.

Go to a top B school. Pay cash. Marry into an old money family. Get their family to hook me up with a job at a top firm. Get invited to illuminati meetings. Achieve the transhumanist singularity. Get a Ghost in the Shell style consciousness backup. Become an interstellar transmission of pure information sent to colonize countless new worlds. It's simple.

i want to buy a house and a car, and maybe continue going to school for my phd. I'll then end up with a comfy advising gig at a nearby company making money while developing a drug addiction.

He lives in another country so I haven't met his family yet but she's a virgin and a qt. With the money I could afford to go to university in his country and hopefully his sister and I hit it off.
He's like a brother I never had.

Some of you want a yachet full of Philippino prostitutes, I just want a loving brother. Different strokes.

I wanna move to a small house Mesquite NV, pay no taxes on my gains, and spend the rest on cocaine, slot machines, a Laz E Boy chair, and a 100 inch 3D tv.

Attached: 1543113157237.jpg (633x640, 51K)

A house is a great dream.
What kind of music user?
Be careful what you wish for. Ayy.

imagine thinking you'll make it on linkies

Why not just skip the middleman and marry your bro?

Attached: 1556697576095.jpg (640x775, 67K)

Ill open my 2 brick and mortar locations for my e-commerce business, one in nyc one in Miami, then go back and forth depending on the weather.

We're both religious and buttsecks is gross.
If his personality and brain were in a biological female, I would literally kill to marry her.
This is a general making it positivity thread. Not just for Link marines.

Sounds legit. I don't like nyc but Florida is like heaven with more Hispanics.

>backup consciousness
If the tech is there in 30 years or whatever, I want to slowly replace my brain with robot bits. Otherwise I feel like if you interrupt your brain's consciousness by rebooting, you're killing yourself.

The women in nyc are the hottest in the world. That’s why I like it. If I was married I’d pick somewhere else for the northern location or just go with socal

> autism
based user

Attached: 1500122823933.jpg (2268x1500, 791K)

Makes sense. I was there for a few days for work so I didn't really notice the women as much. I just remember the prices. Good luck user.

You don't have to marry him to be close like brothers and treated like part of the family. I have a number of friends in my circle who are basically brothers to me and are considered adopted sons to my parents. Just stay in contact and you'll be fine.

That's the plan. But we're discussing "making it dreams"

If I make it then I can afford paying for school and make it into med school

Have my parents retire.

Great plans guys. Best of luck to you.

Change the world.

I just want the time and energy to hang out with my friends more and meet a potential gf.
t. wagie that hates life

start a local company that only sells american made products. fuck walmart

Miami has insanely hot girls, most of them are fake instathots but some of the locals are latina goddesses

Buy hundreds of rural acres, build a huge garage studio space, make art, work the land, build cool shit and pump my wife full of kids who I will eventually tutor.

>thinking this is only 30 years away
user, I....

my plans remain the same. stop being a nigger.

Make an arcade/esports arena plaza.

Attached: 35999139_188354928450005_4197128293184438272_n.jpg (480x480, 50K)

Breddy gud.

Why would I make plans when I’m a 12k LINKler? most I can do is pay off my student debts or something

When I cashed out 20% of my BTC in 2016 I went to Japan. Went to a Soapland and had a 10/10 Japanese QT sit on my face. Tongued her anus and had a nose full of jap pussy. God I spent so much money fucking a different whore every day.
When I finally cash out all my crypto I intend to move to the Phillipines, marry a QT, and with my $3,000,000 live like a king. Currently at $900,000.

BUILD A HOUSE
PAINT A SELF PORTRAIT

I'm only a 1.2k linklet and I know I'll nake it.

>work out every afternoon
>spend all night playing video games at home
>repeat

based. me too user.

Pursue a heavily equipped career as an abstract painter, fiddle around with an assload of synthesizers when I need to relax, eat healthy, get Jow Forums, marry my gf and learn how babby is formed

Its not legal to have sex with retarded people, right?
Wouldn't that be rape? I dont think retarded people have the emotional capability to consent. Plus retarded people are mostly sterile anyways.

nice. I’m gonna build a massive recording studio and buy hundreds of instruments and gear and make albums

Based and Jap pilled

checked. godspeed user.

your endgoal is my endgoal desu. destination and journey and all that

> soapland
I thought they didn’t provide service to gayjins?

this might not be appealing to most but it interests me greatly.

i plan to live till at least 150 or more. dont want to be frail or anything like that but with good health and youth. Im heavily influenced by figures like david sinclair and valter longo. I just listened to valter at a conference just couple days ago in san diego. very inspiring.
currently training as an immunology PhD but will do a post doc in anti-aging field and pursue an academic position. a lot of scientists still think this field is a joke but thats gonna change soon frens.
there are many avenues to pursue. for instance, OSKM, which are factors that two nips discovered and won a nobel prize for being able to induce pluripotency in any cells in vitro. this was for the first time, expressed cyclically in progeria mice recently. they lived longer. imagine if you cyclically express them in normal adult. literally reversing aging.
where does /makingit/ come to play? I have many ideas for self experimentation and require some capital. for instance, creating genetically modified vegetables and worms that have extra copies of longevity associated conserved master regulator s
genes like the sirtuins. then feed that to my genetically modified chicken that has extra copies of sirtuins. then i will eat its eggs everyday. you ask "whats the point? protein gets digested in the gut". there are several beneficial ripple effects of sirtuin overexpression throughout development and during matured state. also I want regular blood perfusions from children. need money for that shit.

Attached: 20190511_141332.jpg (4032x3024, 3.08M)

I could finally be free, work out, travel, meet new people, move to different locations, make my own businesses and eventually have a family.

According to the Rotgschilds, they are able to live long enough to meet their great great great grandchildren. They attribute this to a lifestyle of clean living- ie not eating meat, drinking only DISTILLED water (as inorganic compounds are what cause aging in humans) and eating only vegetables fruits and legumes with occasional dairy and fish which is home grown.

Since Time does not actually exist, time can not be a function of aging. Aging is just the delta between the toxins in your bosy and its ability to process and remove those toxins. This is what the rothschilds say, think it has any truth?

Interesting idea about aging. But not eating meat? Idk about that

gonna build a nice house close to a city with room for growth
gonna marry my gf and breed like rabbits
gonna invest in property
gonna try to make a liveable passive income so i can use my money i made to invest more

yes
that diet closely resembles valter's fmd
but protein is required for rebuilding. just get them from beans like you suggested. im not sure about distilled water though. as one goes forward in time, pressures from entropy act on our cellular organization. we have great repair processes for our genes but not for our mitochondria. we have no dna repair enzyme for mitochondrial dna. its survival and biogenesis is regulated through other means. there is def a expiry date because that damage will build up. we will eventually have to come up with solutions in the future.

For protein, raw eggs are ideal. It was also suggested to juice quite often

Regarding meat- his explanation was that eating death brings death into the body. Sounds like hippy mumbo jumbo but it was also stated that dairy and fish and honey have more benefits than detriments. Basically pescatarian diet

play videogames and watch anime

Plenty do. Mostly spent time at a place called Incall in Kyoto.

protein consumption taps into the mtor pathway. this is great for rebuilding your cells after a fast or autophagy for instance. but chronic activation of mtor conyributes to aging as many animal studies have shown. yeah i love eggs

You aren't the same abstract consciousness one second to the next anyway. You are just instances of experience connected in two ways: long term memory and afferent and efferent signals in the brain that let it establish a sequence.

If you made a hundred flawless clones of yourself right now they'd all be you and feel like it. It's false to wonder which you would experience yourself as because the you which started reading this post has already gone forever.

going to play runescape 18 hours a day forever

I've thought about doing some real estate w a friend since land is cheap in TX. But really i just want to take a break. I want to go somewhere calm for a while and just rest. We deserve this one boys. We all have our reasons.

>Crypto has enabled Jow Forums users to insert their tongue Japanese women's assholes

What a future we live in

>I'm going to move to Europe and go to university there

Please, no more scum to our continent

Illuminati meetings don’t exist

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!
EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

t. illuminatus

>we have no dna repair enzyme for mitochondrial dna
brainlet here, aren't you essentially speaking of a cure for cancer?

YOU ARE A MANIAC

Acid is like £7 a pop to do all that.

Dude this is the most autistic thing i've ever read. You want to marry your friends sister so you can be family with your friend. WTF. dude you actually have bro's?

Ever had a GF? This is the dumbest shit i've read in a while.

Why? Like if you're already bros why would you not want to become legit family? I don't understand, the logic seems sound?

Whiter than you Muhammad.

What if your friend doesn't like the idea of you railing his sister? That would ruin your friendship. Tread carefully dude.

Kek

1 I wouldn't have sex with her until marriage and I would ask for his blessing.
2 He as of right now is convinced she won't ever have kids.

i consider 5 million making it, it covers everything i'd want to do

1st - make anonymous donations to friends and tons of random charities
2nd - buy decent-sized house on lots of land, trees for privacy
3rd - hire a team of cute maids to come by weekly and step on my throat while they suck me off
4th - marry all of those cute maids and live out my femdom fantasy into old age
5th - die peacefully in between the soft warm thighs of a thicc asian girl in a dragon nurse cosplay

Italy smells like shit and people are rude

Find others willing to invest in a white ethnostate.

I will fund a paramilitary and intelligenzia group that is out to sabotage and overturn governments while installing my system of belief and ideology. chainlink supports genocide. It will cause millions of death worldwide. glory to autism.

yeah. buying arp 2600, cs-80 and all these rate gems. I will buy synthesizers a lot.

Italy is very nice place if you are not at the tourist centrums. The countryside of italy is beautiful as fuck. Plus everything is alot cheaper when you get out of the tourist meccas, people were very friendly.

This.

get a bigass mansion with gaming room,party room and pool so i don't really have to leave my house anymore. if i get bored from that, i will travel

I have different tiers of made it
>$500k I buy a house
>$5 mill made it. retire and never work a day in my life again
>$50 mill start funding right wing parties
>$500 mill start funding research for a selective biovirus that only kills black and arabs

we're on the path to making it now and everything is lining up. i plan to advise and invest in blockchain projects along with take on a graduate degree

also going to buy homes for my close family members and give them a financial nest-egg.

This fucking moron just said "godspeed" what little cringe fucker. No normal person writes these type of words except neets and incels.

Good job telling off that virgin. Godspeed user.

excellent post
godspeed

Now that's a plan.

>raise the kids probably in Italy
We already have a shitskins problem here and still going, your best bet would probably be to go live in the woods, kike-free

Attached: 1518123996509.jpg (702x872, 72K)

For my fellow linkies. Make the world better.
youtube.com/watch?v=O6oJA_xhTa8&t=32s

Italians are shitskins, Luigi.

I speak Italian and I thought Salvini was based :(
I guess Hungary or something eastern is okay.

>shitskins
Edgy

Attached: necg_beerd.png (765x758, 35K)

>not eating meat
blue pilled af, soi fag
classic rofschilld kike disinfo

Based as fuck

Worst case scenario, I smoke a lot of weed and play a lot of Vidya and find a at least 8/10 girl that shares lots of interests. best case scenario, I actually become motivated to push myself in a better direction and help make the world a little better, preferably by helping at-risk children.

i would just spend my time working out, injecting shit, eating shwarma and being on the internet in the mean time

already made it.

coding c# and labview all day long. love this shit so much

Jupiter 8 if you haven’t already got one, they are stunning. Get the JP8a with the DCB interface so you can use MIDI. If you really want bragging rights, seek out a Yamaha GX1.