Introduction to Crypto Day Trading 101

Now that the upward volatility has increased in the market it is once again possible to make 3-6 day trades (12hr days) on a short list of crypto charts.

What you need:
Trading view account with 5 indicators

>Dual Moving Averages (30 day and 200 day)
>Moving Average (10 day)
>TTM Squeeze (pay attention to the reversals and time your entry/exits)
>Bollinger Bands (when a green candle hits the top BB its a sell signal, when it hits the bottom BB you buy back in)
>V.I.T.R.I.O.L. (tradingview.com/script/pqjpTBEp-Visita-Interiora-Terrae-Rectificando-Invenies-Occultum-Lapidem/)
This indicator is traditionally used for FOREX trading but serves as another trend confirmation amplifier, based on my use of the indicator its around 75% right about opening shorts/longs. It also doubles as a madrid moving average.

Safe things to trade right now do NOT include USDT pairs due to severe complications with Tether in general. It's not safe to trade inside it until there is some resolution to the Bitfinex court case and the seizure of the $850MM in USDT.

-Safe trade pairs (although they will have less volume around $150k/24hrs) are TUSD pairs and on Binance in general.
-One of the really hot swing pairs right now is LINK/TUSD. And for day trading you want to operate around a stable base pair because this way its easier to calculate each trade.
-Start with swinging a bag around 3,000 LINK - this will be large enough to ensure you are making $100+ during $0.04 upward swings.
-Keep in mind the fees during each trade will be around $2.25 for trading 3,000 - u need BNB.
-This amount of LINK will not eat too far into the order book so when you market buy it doesn't effect your avg sell/buy price as much.
-Mark your trades on the tradingview chart each time you make them, also keep a spreadsheet detailing each trade you make.

>Following this process and just watching the chart and setting alerts will make you on avg $200-400/day right now depending on your autism.

Attached: 1512472116823.jpg (750x750, 81K)

My personal Trade Rules:

1) Don't rush the trade.
2) Know you're right.
3) Only trade on 4 positive indicators and not one less.
4) Shoot for 4 cent trades.
5) Always record trades
6) Time the market
7) Set alerts
8) Never end a trade day inside of an open position.
9) Set stop losses
10) Check the order book before executing market orders.
11) Control your greed.
12) Wait for the top to begin reversing.
13) Sell when the reversal makes itself known.
14) Trade the fucking chart.

Based. Is it possible to trade if I'm a wagie? Like after work hours? Probably not even worth it, right?

Attached: green woj.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

The nice thing about the crypto market is that it NEVER closes.

Your chart should effectively look like this.
Try to keep each trade you make within a 2hr to 3hr window.
You can make more trades a day if you do that.
Look for high volatility charts and trade them.

>buy low
>sell high

And that concludes this Crypto Day Trading class.
Now go trade a fucking chart.

Attached: file.png (1390x732, 313K)

can't make heads or tails of this chart but goddammit I'll try

My Sir SchloppyDoggo link just hit the bottom BB shall I commence my purchase.

Wait until the TTM Squeeze peaks, at that point the price has 85% of the time reached its lowest point and the trend will begin into reversals. It's the purple indicator at the bottom showing downward momentum. Pic related.

Attached: file.png (580x649, 73K)

It peaks on which chart? On the 5 and 15 it seems like to meet it peaked while meeting the BB. But, not on the others.

Do you have a charting API? How do you get live data to your chart?

> the state of biz

I typically only use 3m, 5m, 15m, and 1hr charts when doing day trading with chink candles.

Tradingview chart feeds come directly from Binance (if you are on that chart) because they use the API access to Binance chart data. Always view the exact same chart you are trading on any exchange in Tradeview. That way you are always on the money.

I just bought back in btw.

Attached: file.png (707x652, 103K)

I've turned 1k into 1.7 this week just trading like you've been saying but i've been using less indicators and elliot wave.

I pussy out and if i go down 1% of my buy in, I sell instantly to reduce loses. Do you comfy hold knowing it will go up. What's your stoploss like?

I brought in this swing at .0801 it's already up a cent. So your TTM and BBs worked on the 5m and 15m chart... so far.

Do you keep most of your stuff in the binance wallet? What types of coins do you look at and what to avoid? Are alt-coins a meme?

I bought it in .8011 a little after you it seems. Looks like TTM and RSI are on track for it to reverse.

Literally started trading this week and I have no idea what I'm talking about. I don't know what the terms mean but I can somewhat relate them to a chart.

I somehow pumped n dumped that pajeet Matic coin for 24%, -5%, 8%, and 20%. I need to find out how to identify more coins like this one. I feel like it's bad I did so well on a meme coin during my first 10 real trades. Not a good expectation to have

Very noice and good to hear. I typically set a stop loss around 2% but sometimes its less. I make a habit of never entering into a trade unless I have several indicators pointing toward a win or a trend reversal. And thats all that this is, waiting for reversals.

And one of the biggest rules that I go by is that I never swing trade anything that I wouldnt want to hold for long long term. So that's why I stick with LINK because it has the highest potential for exceedingly exponential gains in the future. Hope that helps.

I don't keep more than $10k on Binance at a time and I reinvest my swing trade profits back into LINK and ETH bags. Been doing that for about 3 months now.

U are going to make it, just remember to look for patterns and pay attention to what the price does and what your indicators are telling you about the near future direction and you will be fine. The best way to learn how to trade is to actually just do it. Keep watching a chart for several hours a day and make paper trades on it (not with real money) and record your entries and exits on those positions. Practice, and then do the real thing. Nothing feels better than winning a trade except maybe big titty Asian sexbots.

you had bitcoin coincidentally when it went from 3k to 8k and now youre a daytrading master congrats you broke the market

I only have 21 Bitcoin and I am NEVER selling them.

Attached: f2sAIh.png (888x888, 160K)

thanks user

I'm not disciplined with my stop losses. I lost 12% my second trade.

Interesting rule to go by. I know ETH will progress for a long time. Unsure about Link unless it has large adoption. I have an inkling of a feeling that several large corporations will announce they are using chainlink AFTER mainnet release.

I watch it atleast 6 hours aday. If can turn this 1k into 10k with 3 months of smart trading I will consider dumping ALOT more money into it.

I fear I'll get used to this bullish market and burn my stack and be helpless during a real bear market.

what a pussy faggot. TA is bullshit. Keep trading on these autistic levels while chads are making money with none of these indicators.

Attached: 5-3-2019.png (996x178, 16K)

and there he is, the degenerate gambler.

when a bear market takes over the signs are pretty obvious.
you'll spot it when it happens.
dont worry yourself to death, just keep trading the chart and you'll make it.

cheers for thread fren.

Attached: sorry fren.jpg (680x544, 33K)