Last time I post this image

Ok niggers, Fantom (FTM, just to make sure I exclude all the filterfags) has found its bottom, and has been heavily accumulated for the last 3+ days. Time will tell if this project is really just a pump and dump, but the time is now to secure a bag for the impending alt season; this is going to 3-5X in the near term, and the sky is the limit if the gookening never happens and the team actually does what they say they are.
Either way, observe the accumulation wicks for yourself, and tell me this shit isn't about to go absolutely apeshit.
*Disclaimer: I hold a little over one million tokens, and if anyone calls me anything even close to street shitter I will post my big white dick for you to show your girlfriends and/or waifus.

Attached: 20190515_214613.jpg (720x720, 136K)

you could have waited until we had accumulated

When then? Give me the date and I'll delet.

nice story street shitter.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-16 at 14.23.09.png (387x590, 389K)

>ftm
tranny coin kys pajeet
>Muh final warning!!111

>FTM
Female to Male

Trannycoin.

>will post my big white dick
nice larp pajeet

Should still have location data if you wanna drive over and see it in person.

Attached: 20190226_222725.jpg (3264x2448, 2.19M)

moar

based

Kek nice dildo

Fake dick, nice try

on my way to confirm if dildo or real

OP you realize these discord trannys dont want us buying bags
thats why they spam Fantom threads

>discord trannys

Attached: 1516003050252.png (250x202, 8K)

Funny thing is I'm a massive Fantom whale. kek

I'm flattered.

Attached: 20190515_224143.jpg (3264x2448, 1.71M)

SON OF A BITCH!

I threw up at the sight of your toilette, is it just for show over there ranjesh?

never mind your toilet is disgusting

That's how it looks when I come home after I spend a week at my girlfriend's house. My room is pristine.

Attached: 20190314_141022.jpg (3264x2448, 2.33M)

>living in a city
yikes

is that a sky dish?

Do those look like city bikes to you? Ignore the road bike, that's just for mountain training when the trails are too sloppy to ride without doing damage to the home turf. Riding in the mud is something you do on OTHER people's trails.

Attached: 20190321_162707.jpg (3264x2448, 3.55M)

Meant for you my fellow city hater.

Can't discuss that without doxxing my dick.

Oh you mean a Skycoin dish! No, I could design that piece of shit gimmick scam in a weekend though, and make it so it doesn't break in the first little storm too. Absolute amateur hour at their R&D department.

Just been sent this by a pal.

DYOR chaps.

Fantom Recap

1. Mainnet is not live yet.

2. Leader of Fantom literally stole millons from people invested in the project itself while colluding with Jake Choi (CMO).

3. Jake Choi is still on board (good luck!)

4. Unknown whether Joseph Jang stole funds directly from the project* or not (probably did because he had access to the Ethereum and the contract itself since he was the Chief Operating Officer - in other words, the head fucking honcho).

5. Other team members covered it up. Tried to pretend like they addressed it by only putting out a Telegram message because they didn't want to draw larger attention from people like myself that were going to dig into that and probably find out everything that I'm telling you right now.

6. Used more investor funds to pay back investors that were ripped off by their boss before their boss exit scammed them so that those investors would not destroy the project with lawsuits.

7. Lied about what they raised in the crowdfunding (I showed this pretty definitively above in this channel).

8. Even when the team members did address what was going on, they tried to minimize it by stating that Jang "attempted to borrow" funds from team members when, in fact, he did successfully borrow funds (a significant amount at that) and then never paid back ANY investors.

9. There are no financial records or information for Fantom (they could be insolvent or maybe they aren't; most likely they are).

10. All of the crypto for the project has been liquidated.

None of this is "FUD", its the God's honest truth and a lot of the major investors that were ripped off by Jang will confirm this if you ask them because they don't like the fact that they got screwed by Jang.

Also Andre Cronje, the guy credited with putting FTM back on track with coding and being the face of all the youtube interviews, has walked away.

why would you keep your bicycle in your bedroom if you didnt live in a city u fucking retard

Because my bikes are worth more that my truck and I don't have a garage. Even if I did have a garage I'd probably still keep them in the bedroom; I'm not so worried about them getting stolen as I am about doing hard time because I hunted down a tweaker and gave him the American History X coup de grace.

show moar dick

Ok, but just for you.

Attached: Richard_Nixon_presidential_portrait.jpg (2429x2939, 1.04M)

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 26K)

Hide the your rodents!

Attached: MV5BMTI2NDQ2OTY4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTYyNjc4._V1_UY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 8K)

You fail to understand the fundamentals of engineering equipment that can be DIY'd.

Or the fact that it has an enclosure, snownigger.

Attached: 1557208536803.webm (448x960, 560K)

Hadn't seen the enclosure yet actually. I take it back, that could work.

>still posting this bs pasta