SHOULD I PANIC SELL OR NOT IM SCARED I DONT WANNA LOSE MY ALT GAINS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SHOULD I PANIC SELL OR NOT IM SCARED I DONT WANNA LOSE MY ALT GAINS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1530586340289.jpg (793x786, 52K)

Take profit sell into tether

of course you shouldn't sell. look at a chart for once in your life. we bull now. just chill.

Unironically sell now while you can still get $8k. We'll be back at $6k in a matter of days.

People forget that once btc moves up in price you begin to see larger fluctuations. when it was pushing into the teens, you'd see $1000 swings in a day.

ive only been in crypto for 6 months bro please this is my first time my little virgin boihole cant stand this stretching my blood pressure is skyrocketing

Attached: 1450049671153.jpg (203x237, 7K)

i sold, easy 30% profit in a week

>he didn't sell yet

Attached: 1022212020142.png (725x725, 68K)

first off, you're biggest mistake is being in shitcoins instead of the big 3, btc, ltc, eth. you'll breathe a lot easier if you buy and hodl one or all of those. plus, they'll likely see better gainz over the longterm.

i didnt sell guys did i do good im still so scared

Chill OP. That was a big spike in volume and it got bought up as viciously as it dumped. What was that a 5% flash crash? Just go to bed bro

sell, dumbo

I got in a week or two ago, turned 2k into 3k....and got the fuck out. No such thing as free money.

hahah no coiner

Attached: 1557596482778.jpg (935x768, 433K)

No. If you think this dump is done you're retarded. No bounce at all, just finished a massive, manipulated move upward. It actually will drop $1k+ from here.

Just a rule of mine. If I hit 150% value on what I hoped to be a short term I get out and put into divy.

The FOMO pump is going to be glorious

i panic sold all of my rlc should i sell my link as well pls respond

Attached: 1542226794078.png (900x1042, 90K)

obviously this is the only way

im hoping for it user, more buys for me >:)

so buy the dump and hold, if you try to time this market you are a fucking idiot. DCA and cash out later. patience is key

Literally this
Everyone who loses money in thie market is a drooling retard with no sense of patience or timing

What if I don't DCA, I just HODL and buy every dip I see

thats also viable, just dont wait too long for substantial dips they may never come. I personally mix a bit of DCA with dip buying, ill look at volume, previous corrections for the past 24hrs and set myself a buy point somewhere between the current high and the last correction. good chance your order will be filled provided the current 24hr isnt full on bull, which YMMV i sometimes skip those days entirely