Jobs youve hated and loved

Just quit last week from a job i used to love. New supervisor came 4 months ago who verbally abuses the employees. He is the type that jokingly insults you in very overt passive aggressive ways like he is on his period. First i shrugged it off but it just got worse, then workers started to quit and one day i personally had enough. I make the 5th person that has quit since he was hired.
I used to love this job but the sup is too much of an asshole to continue working there. I used to stay back and help out if needed.

Attached: 1556255820873.jpg (858x821, 359K)

>Jobs

Attached: 1555531112407.png (333x333, 53K)

not all us are free bruh.

My company went from

>Opportunities to learn new things everywhere
>Company regularly took us all out to lunch and catered
>Co-workers were awesome and pretty chill
>Optional overtime
>Pretty good chances at moving up

(1 year later...)

>5 people left, I'm now one of the only 2 old techs left at one fucking year
>Despite the high productivity the company has done literally nothing in the last 5-6 months
>Opportunities stagnated
>When asked about that promotion I was being considered for I was told "give it time"

Attached: 1557086911089.jpg (378x423, 20K)

why would you work a job if you can just live with your parents? lol

my parents are kicking me out and now i have to find a job, what should i do here i dont want to be a wagie

Attached: 1557033088228.jpg (727x868, 237K)

I've outgrown every job in my industry. I figure I have two more options. After that I'm maxed out. I can leave the field and do a desk job but I'll KMS. Depressing to run out of options at age 30. I need to seriously consider switching fields.

Sticking around as we have a pension which is half decent. At $1000 a month in "neet bux" at age 53 for life. Each additional year is gonna be like $200 more with my current cola adjustment and pay raise. Make it another 5 years and it's up at $2000, which means I'll need to figure out what to do for 18 years before I can retire on a beach with my "neet bux"

>not doing both

Attached: 1557682983568.png (420x420, 7K)

because you can't make a family if you're still living with your mom. the point is still to reproduce, like it always will be..

neets are banking on their robot waifu ,artifical wombs and ubis which will be used to live in their 6x6 pod "apartment"

uhhh step one, get a job
step two, buy a duplex with your parents, they live in the other half, you live in your half, you pay off the mortgage instead of rentcucking

you, your wife, and your parents now save up for a down payment on a proper three floor fuckin mansion enough for your parents, your wife, and your kids to grow up in

now you just cycle generations upwards through the same mansion for eternity as your family becomes the new rothschilds because you aren't all blowing millions on random ass real estate you don't need

>Planning on the pension
>not taking the lump sum
cool so you can pay your mass media bill while you wait for social security.
Unless you're 50+ i wouldn't count on the payment OR the value. Aim for 3 mil and ignore the rest.
t. i can tell i don't like you

your parents are so hard up that you need to be their landlord? oof

based and aristocratpilled

shit happens
the difference between moron neets and people who get ahead in life is you fucking play the hand you're dealt.
even if your parents have millions there's no valid reason to waste money renting when you can combine your incomes

honestly extremely redpilled, shame i don't have the family for that.

checked and same

I'm the only person in my family that's interested in trying to keep everything together and creating generational wealth.

Attached: 1551243505398.jpg (232x197, 23K)

It's a government industry. You cant take the lump sum. I have a 401k from a prior employer I worked for on the side with $50,000 and a 457 government investment with $75,000. I make $100,000 and I am waiting for a call back for a part time gig that pays $90,000 a year.

I want diversification. The defined benefit is icing on the cake and the higher that is the better. Nothing is certain in life but to date the government has not stopped paying pensions.

i think its understandable, the concept of the family being a unit has been obliterated over the last century, just suddenly turning it around isn't gonna happen easily especially if your family is mostly stubborn and bluepilled. we have to be the generation that starts it by homeschooling our kids and making sure they understand the family unit is the core of survival. now i just need the cash and a waifu...

Imagine not wanting to keep as much money in your family as possible.
Are you seriously this much of a modernist cuck that you cant fathom how good it is to have multi generational homes?
This is why the modern person is an absolute fucking slave to wages and is "one bad month away from being homeless!" Idiots haven't figured out that breaking apart families is a social idea pushed by scumfuck elites trying to divide and conquer the population.
Start living with your family and break the inherently destructive stigma.

When and where was it ever normal for a child to provide housing for parents? Unless your mom is literally 80+ you've got shit parents, bro

its normal even in the us what are you on about bro

I used to work as a surf lifesaver for the Galveston Island Beach Patrol. Every day I was getting paid 1 hour break, 45 minutes to get to my tower and 45 minutes to work out right before the beginning of my shift. Always fit, always tanned, roasties always want to flirt with you. Best days of my life. Every 500 hours worked you get a raise and the entry rate is almost twice the minimum wage.’

Cons: they only hire once a year and most Jow Forums incels aren’t fit enough to cut it

Attached: 321A13F5-50EA-413D-A3CC-EA77B906FCF3.jpg (696x407, 61K)

Work union m8. Or if you 18-22 join the national guard or coast guard