User-kun....snoo snoo

user-kun....snoo snoo.

That was a few days ago. I thought I would buy some xrp, so I did at around 0.40....i purchased around 37k's worth....but price dropped from 0.4 to 0.37 for a few minutes and thus liquidated me. I have $500 left, a 45k loan to pay off.....snoo snoo, user-kun. I then used my credit card to buy 0.5btc .....I need to raise 10k by next month to pay off my credit card and have some money in my bank account.....snoo snoo, user-kun.

Attached: Capture.png (858x85, 12K)

kys(kill yourself)

I've moved said funds to bitmex.....im going all in ....a huge position size in hopes of making it all back with one trade.....we're talking 4-5btc maybe 10-13btc.....it'll solve all my problems....just one trade, user-kun

wow... you're unironically gonna kill yourself today... stream?

Attached: 357456856.gif (320x226, 754K)

maybe i'll make a trip....my rags to riches story...become Jow Forums's success story. I'll post my position here....live....for all to watch

Why do you faggots do this to yourself? Why can't you just be comfy by buying and holding and not going full retard putting yourselves in this predicament?

Attached: 1552239566199.gif (498x278, 1.31M)

this is what we need to get the bull market back on track
thank you for your sacrifice

momma did raise no pussy bitch, man's gotta earn his keep....1 trade, all in....is all it'll take...ive run some numbers.....if i get it right i can make 100k.....pay off my loan, have some money in the bank for hookers, blow and blowjobs....its the dream, user-kun.

So you're a degenerate gambler with no remorse, if you're going to fuck yourself in the ass like this I hope you don't have anyone who is dependent on you otherwise you're an idiot.

I'm kidding about the blow, blowjobs and hookers....i really need to pay this loan off...it's such a fucking weight on my shoulders

Buy and hold your coins you fucking tard....XRP is at .45 cents you would have been up...stupid af

yep and i know where its going up to....dont remind me.....i just lost $30,000 .........

your not the only one man. it takes one trade to lose it all

Buy BTC and then margin glong at 1x, it's like buying twice the BTC if you go up.

i'm looking for a long on eth or btc....won't be x1...has to be like x50 .....with a few hundred between liquidation......has to be done, banker man wants his rent next month....and i need to make ends meet.

I kinda hope that you will lose everything

lol

think i'll short, all in....snoo snoo user-kun......i will make all my money back and take revenge on user's who doubted me

so you think its going up, yet you shorted all in?
fucking retard you will lose all your money

BTC is bullish by the way.
Don't short it
Don't be a fucking idiot.
Look on the 1 hour
55 EMA holds

frend, I'm at a loss of words... you lost more than you can afford with margin trading and decided to margin trade on XRP, getting rekt even more beyond belief, and now you decide to trade on high leverage margin AGAIN?

file for bankrupcy bro and get a job.

godspeed user

Attached: 1529925663473.jpg (474x559, 21K)