Just finished loading up Jow Forums you guys have been pretty good to me over the years, I was on here under $1 bitcoin...

Just finished loading up Jow Forums you guys have been pretty good to me over the years, I was on here under $1 bitcoin, I was on here under $1 eth; I bought link presibos and held all of the time.

It is because I am so bullish on link that I am so Bullish on RLC right now. Their video that they just released for their V3 release is pretty much what everything we've been studying about chainlink being confirmed. The data marketplaces, your data being montizied, the data not being able to be seen by the node operator. Watching the sergey speech from yesterday followed by the v3 video.

Rory said that chainlink mainnet has to be a big successs, he said they aren't going to half ass the mainnet. if you cant realize how tied together these products are you must be the biggest brainlet, Iexec allows projects to scale.

The v3 video has less than 1,000. Buying a moderate stack will let you be part of the 1%

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 1.40.59 AM.png (870x153, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iex.ec/decentralized-oracles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they can’t have better community and visibility, those 1 % will remain 1% forever

Why are they fudding link if this is the case

Attached: doracles.jpg (1280x832, 61K)

>I was on here under $1 bitcoin,
fuck off faggot there was no such board as Jow Forums until after btc had already hit $1k kys

Doesn't mean I wasn't on biz then

This does seem legit, not the fud, the fud is awful, however look at the New EEA announcement using both chainlink and RLC,

Rlc is giving 10 presentations from between consensus to when the link mainet launches.

Rlc also announced a $33 billion marketcap partner today

*wasn't on Jow Forums

I have seen it, but difficult to reconcile why they would post that comparison chart unless it was a massive oversight by marketing

then why the fuck are you still here

iex.ec/decentralized-oracles/
They removed it, at least they are not totally stupid

yes it confuses me, it feels almost like a straw man argument that was set up as pins just for chainlink to knock down,
1. Live on Ethereum mainnet, when the team announced mainnet, thats the phrasing they used, they used that speciic phrasing, not just mainnet end of month.
2. public smart contract audit, chainlink just announced it's triple audited product

chainlink is going to be on multiple blockchains, which is why they included that row into the data, despite them themselfs not being on multiple blockchains

this but unironically. it takes exceptionally bad insight to still be struggling after bitcoin went 20000x from $1 and still is 8000x that now. even a $120 initial would have made you a millionaire now if all you did is literally just hold. you might be the worst investor of all times OP

All your points haven't materialised yet therefore at the moment the graph is correct. Iexec is also blockchain agnostic, but they do not show it in chart because at the moment they only work on eth, so does link

But the fact remains, they tried to pick a fight with our lord and savior and so they shall too bend the knee.
t. sold all my RLC for more LINK

>I brought you x and now I bring you y.

The bulls are back baby

I will say, out of everyone that has ever been on this site, we have no not believe in coincidence, rory said that he doesn't want to have a half assed launch.

There is a reason why rlc is speaking 10 times befpre the end of the month, they are cramming in all they can to present link best they can preparing for mainnet

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 2.52.42 AM.png (719x361, 167K)

When I said RLC and LINK will coexist people looked at me as I was crazy

I doubt they announce anything major till end of month

>a release TOUR
LMAO I kinda cringed...you know that you can ssh connect to any place around the world without moving from your chair?
WTF is a release tour?

the devs will ssh on a remote server and call the deploy bash script?

fucking retarded as fuck

Token is useless, as zrx and kyber. Kys baguette

It is more useful than link tho

Lmao are you that retarded? They are just attending conferences, V3 is already deployed you dumbass