We are going to dump in 1-2 weeks

That blue line happened TODAY. Go look at the short chart 23 dec 2017 and 15 November 2018 before the catastrophic price dump

Attached: 3E52E9F0-F760-4A81-9C9F-7A24359B3964.jpg (750x1176, 158K)

Fidelity is market buying billions idiot

LOL Fidelity, that type of investor surely likes buying the top. Ahahha

there is no "top" for the future reserve currency of the entire world

What's the measurement here? Million dollars?

^ If you don’t think the US government will have anything to say about this... Bitcoin directly damages the USD and the USA’s influence in most of their geopolitical regions of interest. I wouldn’t be so sure they’ll let butcoin take that from then without a proper fight.

this.

Cope, shitskin. Lol

I just want $0.50 linkies again

>a sharp run up will be followed by a sharp fall at some point
Wow u so smart
I bet u bee more smarter than all those dumb niggers, right? I sincerely appreciate your post.

*snap*

Imagine being bullish at 8k. Fucking babbys first short squeeze

short squeze till alm beara are liquidated to the streets then dump obv how are longa doing?

at what price will veriblock spam stop i wonder?

Bitcoin will never be the future reserve currency because it can't scale. It will never process transactions faster than 3.8 transactions per second and it will have to consume more than the world's available output of electricity if every country were to use it.

a reserve currency doesnt actually need high tx not how it works

So should we tether now? The bulls are exhausted, barely any vivid tradings

Low transaction speed means low liquidity and low scalability, which isn't suitable as a reserve currency.

I mean, that's exactly what they did with the Lyft IPO. I don't think Fidelity is known for making savvy investments.

Bitcoins transaction speed is by no means "slow" when comparing to other currencies. Why don't you compare it to the speed banks handle these transactions between themselves/overseas?

To be safe, yeah. It might go up another 30% but within two weeks, it’ll be below what we’re currently at

someone hates bitfinex margin trades. probably bitfinex itsrlf lol.

This. Honestly...I don’t think we’ve seen the link bottom yet

how about instead you both wake the fuck up?

The bank transaction speed justified by higher security. The speed is also fairly constant unlike Bitcoin. Bitcoin has zero security and the confirmation time increases exponentially with the volume of the transactions. No matter how much mental gymnastics you pull, Bitcoin is slow by every metric. The speed of 3.8 transactions per second (328,320 transactions in 24 hours) severely limits the volume Bitcoin can handle. On the other hand, SWIFT easily handles 24 million transactions a day. That's a 73x difference. Bitcoin simply can't compete.

thanks, fren

This is just to liquidate degenerate gamblers, we continue to bull

boom out, zoomer. the gigantig pump is already dropping

>future reserve currency of the entire world
>hay guys, let's make something that's owned and controlled almost entirely by exchanges, whales, and criminals the backbone of the world economy.

The fundamental mistake you are making, is thinking that the slow segwit monstrosity coin wit the BTC ticker is Bitcoin. It's not.

Bitcoin is already scaling rapidly, and can easily compete with VISA levels already.

Bitcoin will with time become the new reserve system, but the Bitcoin protocol is under the BSV ticker. Sorry you got conned by the Blockstream ponzi.

Attached: D3Dw7h1WsAATVSC.png (765x515, 45K)

not how it works