Make it thread

Considering I started with ~$200 about 1 year ago, am I going to make it frens?

Attached: makeit.png (779x862, 89K)

making it is a meme retard

gotta have some balls if you wanna make it, put some real money in unless you think you'll go over 1000x

>real money
Wagie. Got about half my savings in crypto.
Also, I only need about $25k to make it.

Unironically the portfolio to be rich in the next 6 months

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-071545_Binance.jpg (1440x3040, 295K)

No.

Diversify

Attached: African diversity.jpg (2896x1896, 2.93M)

all in LINK
I have 21k stack and I don't think I'm gonna make it($400k) anytime soon

Kek I paid the same amount for 1M

But guys it's literally pumping right now

Le early adopter is a meme fren, depends when you decide to sell :^) 10,000 will be considered a fat bag soon. We're all gonna make It tho.

based

It's taking to dam long tbqh other shit coins need to just give up their market share

Chart looks like RVN just before it all kicked off. Your patience will be rewarded, the charts dont lie.

Attached: 1553737799353.gif (400x400, 1.85M)

I started with $500 at the top of the last bubble. You won't make it with that shitfolio. Go all in on your favorite mid cap coin and then when it moons put it in your top 10 mc coin of choice and chill for a few years

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-025255.png (1080x1920, 574K)

None of you guys are going to make it. Even with this portfolio I doubt I’ll hit a million.

Attached: 906AFA01-64DD-4821-AEA0-5D3516D50423.png (1125x2436, 1.01M)

bro you're guaranteed to hit 1 million if you just go all in on BTC and wait...but I'm sure you're just LARPing

Not larping. I’m hoping my alts will push me over 30BTC.

Heres a cautionary tale. I got into this shit right before the early 2017 hype. I started with a pittance like you. I dropped a 100 bucks into ETH just to see then before you know it I had $300. This really sent me into a dopamine high, like with gambling. I started to spend every bit of my free time online at all times. Sometimes spending 6 hours a day reading Jow Forums straight. Trying to sort between the scams that were gonna dump as soon as you bought em or the dumb shit that was gonna go 5x this week. my 300 quickly turned into thousands. i quit my job and started spending even more time on here. "if i play my cards right i could never have to work again" kept going through my head. i started spending 12 hours a day reading telegrams, scouring coinmarketcap for new coins, reading biz and even reddit even though I hate that place. i turned chump change into hundreds of thousands. i was gambling ETH left and right when it was worth 500 bucks. one night i probably gambled over 100ETH and came out ahead, just barely but it was so fucking great. it was worth a couple mil at one point.

i never cashed it all out. I didnt hold this shit for a year or more, Id have to pay half right off the gate. luckily i wasnt a trader. i was a microcap guy ya know. the thought of having to write a check to the government for more money than most people make in years sickened me. the thought of them taking my money and giving it to some junkie or some neet was bullshit. I figured if I could just wait a whole year then sell Id be fine. Then it all came crashing down as we know.

Now Im down 95%. Thankfully I had some good picks so their prices stabilized and saved me from having to get a job again these past 2 years or so. Been living off them for the time being.
I'm gonna get out while the getting's good this time. The sentiment around these parts and the sphere does remind me of the good old days. Put some new stuff in the blockfolio. Good luck.

Attached: heedmywords.png (477x971, 69K)

That is depressing. Good on you for not putting a bullet through your skull. I probably would have if I bag held millions to nothing.

What sell targets do you have for this bullrun. I’m in a similar position with my portfolio posted above. I got into ETH at $35. Managed to cash out 100k and re accumulated my 21btc during the bear.

Based stinky

Attached: IMG_2615.png (640x1136, 116K)

> Not investing in ZentaChain
not gonna make it..

Attached: ZentaChain.png (435x450, 18K)

why didn’t you Tether? Seriously?

This. If it all starts falling down I'm putting g everything into PAX

>I only need about $25k to make it.
Where the fuck do you live, Africa?

Lol no, why the fuck weren't you buying in December retard

Can you think of any reason to not go all in on link? Too diversified for how much money youre worth. All in link. Period.
t. All in link with 52k

>trx
>hot
>link
>matic
Never gonna make it

What coin is this?

Based and rakeshpilled