IT'S FUCKING HERE!

dubs decide what long term-hodling coin I'm storing
>BTC, ETH, LTC, LINK
trips decide the shitcoin im storing here until the next 100x
>sub $0.005 with potential between 100x and 999x because i want maximum gains for those digits

Attached: ledger.jpg (3120x4160, 2.58M)

Matic Pajeet Reet Yeet Yeet

>storing

Just use a paper wallet.

Clean your lens, bro, and I'll smash that funky like button!

ETH BTC WAN DIM

Kek but fuck no. Fuck pajeet coins

Attached: 20190301_042751.jpg (1080x1325, 519K)

You're storing FUN for now

Attached: smug_cappy.jpg (188x252, 6K)

When/If I ever make it I'll sure as fuck will. For now I'm only throwing £50-150/mo on crypto and have missed everything up to the 2017 bullrun

Attached: Screen_Shot_20181104_at_6.17.14_PM.png (624x850, 977K)

ETH and RLX

The phone has been under tremendous abuse over the years. I don't give a flying fuck about picture quality, aka optics. I'm going in

I'm still new to crypto and trading but it looks like FUN's over m8.

I'm planning on stacking ETH but I dont know if now is a good time to buy the major ones, even if i hodl.
>RLX
same as FUN. Not as dead as I see some movement but I'm not sure if this will even 2-5x

Attached: per36_0.jpg (750x929, 441K)

Have you an overview what Relex is trying to achieve? There are of course no guarantees but if they get their feet in the industry (and it's looking good) this will have no ceiling

Also the main wallet of the team has about 180m left. If this wallet is empty, the price will not be supressed anymore and the order books are thin af

Nano (((S)))
WTF why not the Nano X, Getting mine tomorrow

Those things do look cool i'll admit

But still......... glorified usb stick desu

LINDA.

Jow Forums has shitted on this coin more than a ranjeesh shits the streets. I have read enough arguments here to not bother with this coin. I need more than a fancy website made by eloquent cunts. Try harder to make me throw money at it

once/if I make enough I plan to get a nano x and give the s to a person I trust

I don't know if it's the weed after a long night shift but this one looks GUD. How do you think this will perform in the next month?

Attached: 4L_K7ic9e9a.jpg (750x936, 858K)

NiggerCoin.

No, it's your loss

Do the needful OP, he got the dubs

Pliis sir, BSV is excellent for malnourished family

Gey ID and light brown. too much curry arpan
Too much brown itt,

Ok lads, I got it tested and I'm about to send some BTC for sanity check. Since binance opened I'm also dropping this week's pocket money on some alts probably. Any tips before the bullrun is over?

Attached: 1551204331357m.jpg (967x1024, 251K)

ETH RLC

matic

>RLC
Wtf is going on with all these pajeet scamcoins? I got LTC on binance atm and Im between trading for btc or eth. Which pair will give me a better stack long term? Help a retard out bros

Post some pics of it

3Qs8pfnaP2tn11R44Ahu3GRYzpzHH7h5ms
Is that enough for you?

Attached: poorfagget.jpg (520x620, 30K)

No I meant of the device m8

Did you get the price-lock model or the pleb tier one?

why not playing it safe by betting on both?

what happens if you lose this?

Check the op mong
Probably the pleb-tier one. I got the cheapest I could afford. As I posted earlier, I got this one to have it as secondary in the future. To answer I guess you're pretty much fucked, hence I want to get a second one.
I want to stack ETH very soon desu. I believe it could hit $800 during this bullrun. I have established that I dont want to touch anything that smells like curry

Attached: 1557898900198.jpg (750x936, 75K)

BTW: this thing can hold Digibyte
YOu know what to do.
Get as many DGB as possible and HODL!

Attached: 1557957549336.jpg (400x367, 20K)

>Digibyte
I would HODL those two ABSOLUTE MILKERS like there's no tomorrow. I can't dismiss animuposters. They have not failed me yet. Any more of your knowledge senpai? What's your bag look like? What do you plan to do with those bags?

odin

My hardware is ready, sir. I got a wallet opened just for you uwu. Those pumps I see at the chart got me worried tho. Should I hodl long term or just pnd?
wtf is odin?

Attached: 0w0.png (619x381, 415K)

Well I am an old-bag-holder.
Mostly stuff from the pre-2017 era.

BTC
DGB
Waves
Aeternity

All are Ledger hold-able.
Waves should be kept in the Waves wallet for leasing though.

Pre-2017-hype crypto with their own blockchain and eco-system.
That's why they aren't really well known and shilled here.
These are the ones really working and developing stuff not like half of the top 100 on CMC which came new in 2017 and are useless ETH tokens.
I want money in the long run not 2$ now with shilling a shit token like 90% of Jow Forums does.

Attached: 1557932779894.png (480x640, 25K)

I am in for the long term (also because of taxes, tax-free >1year hodl).
It depends on you, do you neeeeeeed the menay desperately or can you wait for another bullrun?

>wtf is odin?
They guys who took over the Obsidian project, kicked out? the old devs and doing it on their own now.
Odin = Obsidian with a new skin ready to scam the people a 2nd time who doesn't know the background story.

Since you are an old-bag-holder I want your honest opinion on LINK. A whale posting on Jow Forums recently said he holds a decent amount (more than 20k iirc). I'm still new to this and there is still research i need to do on ETH alone. Also, do you think BTC will go below $6k again?
I got a peek on DGB but still need to do more reading. I have never heard of waves or aeternity but I'll take your word for it. Still, digits decide what I buy.
I'm also in for the long term. I'm buying/trading to increase my stack. I want a diversified portfolio with gud amount of crypto in it, ideally. Cashing out is a blogpost on its own, but I getting some quick cash in this bullrun, many problems would be solved.

Attached: 3nfaj14gs3m21_0.jpg (640x919, 85K)

w8, I have played pillars of eternity rather recently. I guess everyone and their grandma are making cryptocurrencies nowadays.

Attached: 0663ED4B4B9645FFB10CC156CDBAD5CA.jpg (1080x1080, 133K)

Obsidian the crypto currency, not the game dev studio.

Link, I never followed Link for obvious 2017 hype reasons.
All I know is that Link had an high entry point for their ICO.
Some anons pooled together enough ETH and participated.
Now they where eternal bagholders and are shilling that simple json parser 24/7 on Jow Forums.

DGB may need some background information on how the developed, if you have question I try to answer them.
Waves has a DEX build into their wallet, with gateway to the most important other coins and also ERC20 tokens.
It is like ETH only better and not such a mess.

Aeternity is also building a platform which mainnet is now running but they still have token migration running, from ERC20 to their native mainnet token.
When this is done in September they will start out nicely too.

These projects have a strict hirachy and company in a traditional form.
So no wild west whatever team and project.

DGB seemed fun and I took you seriously but the lack of digits confirms my suspicions. This post is full of pajeet-tier buzzords being thrown around.
>scamcoin is the new eth
>scamcoin is what eth wanted to be
spare me with this bullshit. I;m surprised you pajeets have so much free time to spam here all ficking day

ipsx

shill it to me. When and how much is one expected to gain? It's a recent coin but seems doa

nkn

looks bullish

alright gentlemen I'm going to bed. I hope to see a few decent posts. I finally got to see why people see the ledger as an overpriced usb stick but to each their own I guess. L8r lads

I hope to see a few good posts after the thread dies b4 i wake up. Cheers, sirs

Attached: 1eB7wz_Ltnh52BfpSx6trwL4J_M6ctVYLTG1zMYvgE.jpg (813x767, 122K)