I literally can’t tell if this is the beginning of the bull market or this is the top of a 3 month pump...

I literally can’t tell if this is the beginning of the bull market or this is the top of a 3 month pump. Historically we should keep increasing up to and past havening a year from now so this is just the beginning then? If so 100k BTC is def feasible

Attached: 01350EDC-1231-4B96-8F3A-8331E8888627.jpg (1046x2101, 236K)

good question but Jow Forums is shit threads now so prob no feedback

too early but everything is possible

Look at the historic chart you brainless retard.
The halvening always mark the start of the cozy upward slope before the absolute months-long JUSTing of bears.

This end of year will be mad.

I thought the same OP. Not sure if we go lower again and shake people out that think this was the bull market kicking off.

Back to 3-4k levels would be ideal but I don't mind either way

The halvening means nothing, samefag. There were only two of them so far that vaguely coincided with multi-year cycles. All it does is slightly slow down btc inflation, not reduce it

both is true user

this girl isnt asian

But a gift to all of us really would be sub 1k though I doubt it will happen
Would be nice. 90% of biz would leave and the board would die

fuck you im nott faggot OP no homo OP

Why are you being so aggressive and then restating what I said? Sounds like you need to have sex

>the halvening means nothing
Uh huh...

Why is this chick so hot?

Those panties are the best one

why do they even make other kinds?

Im in on bitmex for 100 USD at 100x leverage from 6k btc. Im not closing the position untill 80k btc.

>it means nothing
>slow down inflation, not reduce it
don't pay any attention to this newfag.

I have the feeling they bought up the price medium bull so they can throw the fud hammer 5 times again. G20 fud, tether fud etc.

Everyone will rebuy the dip thinking this is the final one before golden bull. And welll settle again in 3.6k crab market till EOY

3 month pump confirmed

Remember my prediction.

Attached: 1557806779890.jpg (1124x1338, 210K)

she's minimalism in thot form

If it dips, I'm buying in as a new buyer. If you don't have at least 3 BTC at the end of the year, I have a feeling you're not going to make it due to the recession estimated for late 2019 early 2020

BTC will never go above 8k again. There is no reason for it to ever be this high, it is just a dead cat bounce. The bear market is still in full effect and we are returning to trend. BTC will be triple digits by eoy which is exactly where it's supposed to be