Serious question

How hard would it be to purchase a filipina thot once I make it? Any anons with experience?

Attached: 16515496-0BFC-48A8-B83D-E3C67E0BFEF4.jpg (664x1000, 175K)

>buying
Not if you’re white

filipina wives are a meme now, everyone will look down at you
try to get at least a korean/jap

Attached: maxresdefault888.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

You don't want to own one user. Trust me.

If it flies, floats or fucks....RENT!

I hate the smell of asians in general. I can't imagine what asian pussy smells like

The thing is, if you go to the Philippines, the women who come from successful families will pay you to marry them. Provided you're a white American and will take them off their shitty homeland and promptly divorce them. You could cuck so many Filipino women just by going there.

thanks just lost my job

Well obviously i wouldn’t want ppl to know i bought a personal whore so would be a secret. How much could I expect to spend?

Marriage is out of the question, would take care of her tho

That's because you are a nigger. They hate you too, don't worry.

Flip pussy tastes like tacos, if Nerkish can be believed.

You will get sick if her shit in a week. Go to flip land fuck some ladies then realize they are only fun for a couple of days at best.

Flips are dumb and emotional and a handful. You do not want to be responsible for the welfare of one.

this. one of my friends married a flip, and she NEVER has sex with him now
they just want your money and will sent it back to their families in flipland

My wife's from the Philippines. Married 9 years ago, we have a 7 year old daughter. She's literally the best woman I have ever met and the pussy game is insane.

Filipino food is absolute trash though.

>be 6'1/200lbs quite fit white male from Europe
>travel to shit hole countries like Vietnam, China etc.
>Girls come with their phones saying "weixing weixing!!" (Meaning Chinese "WhatsApp")
>Fuck till your cock is raw and bloody

Attached: 1507529538603.jpg (1000x1640, 136K)

I wasn’t really planning on going down the consent route
Fishy is great love a bold flavor and rich smell. Asian ass is a delicacy

She's Japanese and will never touch your filthy 外国人のちんぽこ

Every summer I go to Asia just to fuck. Not even prostitutes, just random women who literally throw themselves at you. I fuck a load of them in the two weeks that I'm there and then when I get back ignore thots and focus on my bags. Having a real job or relationship would be torture

Going to Vietnam in three weeks bcant wait. .

Hmmm depends on what kind of guy you are. If you're truly a family man who'd rather spend time with your wife and kids than anything else, probably your best bet. If you wana take the yolo MOB route, get yourself a Japanese QT. They really won't care if you go out and fuck hookers once they have children.

As for Filipino food, the business districts of Makati and BGC has really upped their ante in terms of the quality of restaurants and food the past 3 years alone. Worth checking out for a business trip. I was there a couple months back and was blown away.

gf is a flip. shes alright but a lot of things annoy me about her. like she's extremely bad mannered due to growing up in the shitty side. for example (this probably applies to most filipinos) she burps outloud, eats using her hands, only wants to eat her garbage ass flip food (seriously Filipino food has to be the worst cuisine out there), refuses to change her ways, extremely dirty when it comes to preparing food, eats food that is days old that hasn't been refrigerated, likes being a gossiper, etc. repulsive woman.

how do I do this user?

Attached: 1557437441121.png (677x605, 270K)

>外国人のちんぽこ
>Foreigner's Chinpoko
>triggered japanon

Attached: Check.jpg (124x125, 3K)

Fuck i am rock hard

i feel sorry for you user, she fucking hates you but she cant do any better

my gf is a flip too, she loves to clean she is very clean, vegetarian, cooks good sucks me off good. and she even has 10k stack of link.

you probably cant do any better so just suffer with her your whole fuckiing life

> shes alright
> by alright i mean completely insufferable and disgustang
Dude, never let cum hit ur head

Yea. I saved that picture from biz in 2017 I Think
Yeah, it's great. Also I really like how food and beer and accommodation is cheap. Everything costs nothing

Attached: 1511367704902.gif (320x200, 1.87M)

I used to have yellow fever. This cute asian girl was flirting with men and I was ready to fuck her until I smelled how disgusting she smelled.

>and she even has 10k stack of link
Imagine the smell. Forever stinky

>be you, white boi from a wealthy 1st world country
>home to gentle high eq blonde qts
>obsess over third world Asians and murked japs

Fukkin weirdos. I thank God my parents immigrated to Europe every day of the week.

How cheap is nothing? Breakdown an average night of going out to eat, fucking, and hotel room. And how good are the rooms.

funny thing is my gf is a literally a 9/10 fitness model. I don't mind not getting a 10/10 because of some annoyances.

>high iq blondes.. user I...

I live in Dubai and Philippines women are all around the place and they are considered lowest tier. Half of them you can fuck for 1 meal at mcdonalds. Same with Thai and indonesian women. Lowest tier.
Modern asians from Kazakhstan,Kirgisztan (russian speakers) are slightly better.
The ones from China and Japan have no sexual drive at all.
In a few words asian women are for very desperate men.
The only ones worth fucking or having a relationship with are white and latina women. The others are trash, then you got the black ones below trash.

You sound like you care a lot about what people think

I said EQ

where's her other arm? Is she a cripple?

>buying sex

beta as fuck

My gf is a 9/10 fitness model goiyz i swear

Where did it imply that I'm buying sex?

You've got to go back

>gf is 6/10, can sometimes pass as 7/10, user thinks its 8/10, larps as if 9/10 24/7

Only costly thing is the Flight. I once got a 450€ round trip to China tho.
>Taxi about 0.5-1€/km
>Food 1-3€
>Fucking=free, whores something like 30-80€ for 2 hours of service (I really don't have much experience on hookers because Tinder and bars are literally so easy)
>Movies in Vietnam premium seats were 2-3€
>Fine hotel rooms (50th floor, king size beds, luxury all the way) 30-60€/night
>Apartment for a week (2-3 rooms, newly built everything is top notch) 150€
You can also rent for like a month from Airbnb really cheaply, 300-600 gets you a really nice place.
Cheapest nights are maybe 3-4 Euros in some hostel

>implying I haven't posted her on this site before
>implying you haven't unknowingly already seen her big glorious ass on asian threads across several boards

lots of projecting going on. I feel sorry for you because you unironically think getting girls over "6/10" is an impossible feat. if you want me to help ya out check out /fa/ basics but don't stray far from that and dress like a zoomer sneaker fag. assuming you're not ugly or a manlet. are you?

That faggot posted his "9/10" gf once
5/10 goblina face brown pleb asian
as expected

Dude there are unironic filipina whores selling their own pussy and their loli daughter to pedos on darknet forums right now for less then a bitcoin.
Think about that.

"less than $8000" is quite a wide range

dude guys who gets 6's don't larp about getting 9's. she's a 3.5 butterface at best, but likely doesn't exist at all

Nice

Why would you want a smelly Asian 3rd world whore as a wife? At best rent if you're desperate, but don't buy.

I married one, great sex and she is not sending anything back home.
It was not combined or setup marriage, it was a real one after good relationship.
I could not ask for a better woman

Word.

>burger calling anyone smelly

Attached: 1557723828289.png (518x606, 452K)

I'm Italian and I can can call the entire world stinky if I want to, my standards are that high

Going to Asia to get laid has to be one of the lowest things for a white man

be in a meaningful relationship.
its not worth it.

Dubai itself is trash
Fake people
Fake luxury
Shitty food
Sand everywhere
Rat race
Rich low IQ arabs
Slaves low IQ pajeets
Everybody scams each other
Everybody is racist with other nationalities

The worst place in this planet

What are my chances as a 6'0" half Asian guy?

I would never procreate with anyone who isn't white.

Those of you who would are delusional needs.

We call ourselves multicultural, but within communities we segregate ourselves based on our ethnicity.

If you take your perfect white genes and give the gooks it, they win. Don't do it, they want to be white. Just look at the make up the women put on.

naples is the asshole of europe when it comes to stinkiness. i havent seem more repulsive, disgusting, filthy people even in post-soviet shitholes like romania, bulgaria or poland.

Have you slept Bangkok desu

>racism bad
found the nonwhite

>naples is the asshole of europe
>europe
i know geography is hard for you burgers, but bangkok is far away from europe.

Attached: 54eaee6f087c2_-_8-hilarious-beauty-pageant-answers-mdn.jpg (300x399, 19K)

sorry user a gook cant ever be a 9/10

and i will admit, ,my gook GF is a 5/10. but she is so giving and loving. and i have been such an asshole to her but she still loves me

she is a partner for life material.

I agree, Naples is a shit hole and we keep hoping for the Vesuvius to wipe that stain away from our map.
I'm from the north, of course.

>he thinks thats good

>closet racist in his relationship
>thinks he's the one leading it

oh you poor unexperienced child.

Based. I'm a 5'10" manlet but good looking and have fucked my way through asia a few times. My cock has never been raw and bloody though, might want to get that checked out.

Dude what the fuck. My gf is a flip (born in America) and does none of this despicable trashy shit. Run for the exit you stupid faggot.

Does she at least take it up the ass?