What do you actually care about when trading cryptocurrencies? when do you buy and when do you sell...

what do you actually care about when trading cryptocurrencies? when do you buy and when do you sell? most people here seem to go with their intuition, I sincerely don't want this to be the truth

Attached: 21352352135.jpg (344x345, 32K)

Its a totally ponzi manipulated market were you enter to follow the gambling pumps and try to avoid to get rekt. Just be careful and profit from it when you can.

that's absolutely ridiculous, I wanna know how much you've invested in this

i just buy whats most shilled on biz and what has the coolest logos

user is telling the truth.

quant indicators + price action. unironically i would never trade without those it would be like walking in the dark.

Your intuition will lie to you.
My strategy is to only buy low and DCA over years
Cold store and accumulate

also be aware that crypto is like a penny stock pump and dump. due to the decentralization of exchanges in different juridictions, it's almost impossible to prove market manipulation. Groups located in different countries are manipulating the price like crazy.

4k cashed out initial investment. Not I gamble with the profits.

then why did my gut tell me to buy in at $6k, and why did my gut tell me to buy in 2 days ago, and why did my gut tell me to sell last night near the top of the pump? Your intuition can help you if you use it correctly, but you are also correct in that it can feel like your intuition is lying to you if you get in your head about it too much. a key to crypto (and a lot of shit in life) is using both of your brain's hemispheres in harmony with one another.

Attached: image.jpg (640x341, 169K)

INTJ here, my intuition is literally always right.

based

Attached: intj.jpg (480x360, 17K)

INTJ are insufferable faggots
>t. INTP master race

INTPs don't make money trading.

right on. way too lazy. I just buy and hold forever.

I'm a simple man following simple patterns
- BTC rises to 250$ in early 2013, falls back to 50 after the pump, losing 80% of it's value
- BTC jumps to around $1k in late 2013, continues to dump to around 200$, losing 80% of it's value.
-> BTC pumps to 20k in 2017, dumps to 4k, losing 80% of it's value.

Sell when there is a huge pump to a new ATH. Buy when it lost 80% of the ATH value.

absolutely based

bro just turn on bollinger bands and sell when it's near the top and buy when it's near the bottom

thank me later

t. crypto trading expert

We do totally randomly

i buy chainlink, when i have money
i sell when chainlink is worth 1000 dollars a coin

Just basic technical analysis.

Support & Resistance
Fib levels
volume/rsi
elliott wave

Find confluence and take risk management seriously, and it's honestly not that hard, particularly in trending markets when there's this much volatility. Sideways is a lot harder.

FOMO at the top and panic sell at the bottom.