Sergey's Article

This is more important than mainnet release date because it will entail everything about the mainnet. It will be the second most important literature on Chainlink next to the whitepaper. Normies will read this and decide based on this on what to think about Chainlink and wether to buy or not, to some extent even businesses. Let's compile some bullish and bearish cases on how the article will look.
Bullish:
>new, big partnerships (unlikely)
>good normie-friendly abstract and intro to chainlink and oracles
>full mainnet functionality
>marketplace for APIs, nodes, smart contract devs
>make running nodes seem easy
>name passive income to lure in passive income fags
>same shirt

Bearish:
>penalty contracts not ready, meaning no staking at first
>no marketplace
>blurry instructions on how to run a node, not linking to tutorials
>no big name partnership
>no mention of the LINK token and income, like in his previous talks
>only backbone, compilation of adapters for semi-private use

Can you add more? I know the team lurks here, especially thomas. If we can make clear on what we fundamentally want, we can maybe influence the contents of the article.

Attached: 1556660652281.jpg (800x1281, 713K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iex.ec/decentralized-oracles/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RLC makes LINK obsolete

This, so fucking much this.

This, but fundamentally

He's going to explain how this was an interesting 2 year long social experiment and that he will use the remainder of the 32mil for group therapies to prevent 20k+ suicides.

Rlc will bend the knee soon enough
Chainlink team doesn’t even need to talk about their shitty competition

and then exit scam

Bearish:
>cup of coffee

Attached: 1473778112649.jpg (1080x1080, 686K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>bending your knees to a open source software project that is mainly paid by Jow Forums shills.

Kek.

>a open source software project that is mainly paid
you're frothing at the mouth, rambling and coping

YOU ARE A MANIAC!!!

Bearish: no announcement of listing LINK to a regulated exchange.

This is so fucking important. I don't want to deal through some fucking chink exchange that deals in money laundering and shady market manipulation. And I'm just a fucking LINK holder. Imagine being some data provider buying LINK through fucking Binance. That's not going to happen and Sergey fundamentally knows this.

fuck rlc
chainlink is love, chainlink is life

*ahem*
Attention FAGGOT:
>iex.ec/decentralized-oracles/
Your pathetic little chart has already been taken down.

B E N D
T H Y
K N E E

Attached: 1535235909774.jpg (900x856, 856K)

$10,000 eoy!

Attached: LUMw8oa_d.jpg (640x431, 18K)

Fucking kek. That chart was up for barely 24hr.

This, will LINK ever get listed on a regulated exchange? Has Sergey even thought about it?

I'm actually fucking terrified for mainnet. I've got a really bad feeling that the blog post is going to be really underwhelming and it's going to be fucking nothing. Out of the gate we'll have no momentum and the price dumps hard. Then our worst, deepest fear. We're on mainnet and literally no one is using it.

Attached: 1506906348983.png (650x380, 96K)

Obviously Sergey has thought about it

Fud less, fren. Sergey will take us to space.

>new, big partnerships (unlikely)
Nope
>good normie-friendly abstract and intro to chainlink and oracles
Let's hope
>full mainnet functionality
Debunked by the team itself, initial mainnet will be barely a draft of what is in the whitepaper
>marketplace for APIs, nodes, smart contract devs
It's a rumour and totally not in developing phase, you'll be lucky IF the team starts evaluating the thing in the future
>make running nodes seem easy
Doubt it, first nodes won't be neet's nodes, you're far away from the team focus for now
>name passive income to lure in passive income fags
Could be named but it would be a lie fir the foreseeable future, so let's hope they don't shill pointlessly
>same shirt
Guaranteed
Almost a certainty
>no marketplace
Fact
We'll see
>no big name partnership
Exactly
Likely
>only backbone
Confirmed

No hopium for you today, if you decided to hold link get real first, I don't want weakhands moonbois

>we can maybe influence the contents of the article
The first reason why link is almost in the top 30 is because the team doesn't give a flying fuck about biz and never should be, otherwise it would be doomed from a long time already

Go tell oraclize and the other niggers that already did the needful despite fudding link from the start. Rlc is nothing but another one, insignificant

LINK is a binance scam.

3/10

underrated post
fuck moonbois
buy order set at 8200 sats after article releases

200 iq

>Bearish:
Most of your "bearish scenarios" are actually not bearish at all.
We know penalty contracts are indeed not ready, my guess is Q4 2019.
>no marketplace
We know that the marketplace is being built by a 3rd party, not the team itself.
I don't see why Sergey would give instructions on how to run a node. That's the engineering team's work, not the CEO.
>no big name partnership
I doubt they will list a partnership in a pre-mainnet announcement. The focus is on Chainlink itself, not any partner, at least on this article.
Do you even know how Chainlink network functions? What makes it attractive is that there is no fixed pricing, but it's an open market, and therefore it's the market which will decide the price.
>only backbone, compilation of adapters for semi-private use
With LinkPool's Bridge project being open-source you don't really need the team to build adapters.