BTC IS GOING LOWER THAN 2K ON DARKNET EXCHANGES AAAAAAAA

BTC IS GOING LOWER THAN 2K ON DARKNET EXCHANGES AAAAAAAA

Attached: 1515921123568.jpg (1200x800, 164K)

I'm gay and I hold... Chainlink!!! Chainlink!!! Yes!!! I'm G. A. Y., gay!! By Allah I'm feeling the gaynergy! I love this movement that we built, fellow gay Marines! Yyyyyyyyes!! Chainlink is not just a blockchain, it's A MOVEMENT. What a marvelous community, my gay fellas! I want to chainlink and snort cocaine in a limousine with my gay friends! In Iambos we have gay sex and worship Master Sergey!

NEVER SELL OR MOVE YOUR TOKENS, TAKE THEM TO THE GRAVE!

SUBMIT TO MASTER SERGEY!

CHAINLINK WITH YOUR FELLOW GAYS.

NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LINKS!

NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LINKS!

NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LINKS!!!!!

Attached: 1558000631503.png (640x480, 717K)

Fresh bait
Faggot

If this was actually true why wouldn't you just buy it on these darknet exchanges and then flip it on Coinbase for something for 3x+ ez money

How would you pay for It? With btc? Haha

don't tell these plebians the secret user, they don't deserve it

with drugs

I just did.
>Buy at $1.88k
>Transfer to wallet
>Sell on Binance for $7k
>Watch the market go down
>Close short with profit
I win both ways.

delete this

What are darknet exchanges

A black hole in OPs head.

The only exchanges that have BTC/CP pairing

Yeah you can sell 8k worth of coke for 4 btc on an onion site, big deal. Enjoy your FBI meet n greet.

you will get traced. there are agencies that can trace bitcoin.

actually BTC is very easy to trace

KEK

yes thats a good deal. specially if you buy and sell in large volumes because it comes with a bonus FBI visit to your house

you realize they sell at that price because that money can be traced to illegal activities right? enjoy getting visited by the police

>The FBI pays a visit to a small shack in rural China

That's like saying the police will knock at your door for having $ bills in your wallet that a criminal used in the past. That's retarded as fuck.

You idiots talking about the FBI and government agencies are such scared little cucks falling for uncle schlomo’s scare tactics. The government does not give a shit that you bought a quarter of weed and 10 strip of acid off of dream net or whatever. Unless you are selling kilos of heroin and funding RWDS’s with the profit the ZOG isn’t monitoring your bitcorn drug purchases unless you get really unlucky. Sure they are capable of it but they aren’t gonna waste their time chasing down NEETs buying weed on the internet.

except in this case you directly bought from the criminals.
and yes, if you went around buying cheap stolen cars to sell for higher you would get fucked by the police with absolute certainty

we arent talking about buying an ounce of weed, we are talking about buying massive amounts of bitcoin from darknet for 2k and sell in exchanges 7k.
it amazes me how people here think they are smarter than everyone else. theres a reason it is being sold for 2k dunning kruger brainlets

Bitcoin is a currency, this is just arbitrage.

post cp

You believe those corns are going to get blacklisted?

AAAAAGGHHH

what is a dark exchange?

so fbi memes aside, does this shit work?

no, there are no "dark net exchanges"

based

>he doesnt know about Deep Web Binance
>he doesnt know about Shadow LINK

Attached: teehee.jpg (473x500, 41K)

Nah. Onion DEX exist

I travel the deep web quite a bit but I never heard of the onion dex. Can you direct me to finding a link?

Why would you
A) be unhappy about this
B) tell anyone
If this were true? You wouldnt. You would buy $2,000 BTC and sell it for $7,800. Get the fuck out of here with your weak ass fud.

OP is baiting, but if it was true darknet tainted bitcoin can only be used in the darknet, if they track its transactions to pedophiles or drug cartels, you will get banned as soon as your btc arrives on coinbase, I don't know about chink exchanges though and I don't think they'd ban you, so yeah you could send it to some shitty exchange like tokok and withdraw monero for extra safety.

What site and vendor did you use, I wanna be a friendly onion salesman

These are dirty BTCs which are being tracked by NSA so sellers want to get rid of them. It's some kind of money laundering.

Or they're basically scammers who take your money and send you no btc back.

So alphabet spaghetti man comes round to ask you questions. What crime did you commit?

Maybe they were used for dirty stuff before, but a coin is a coin, surely? How do you know what it was used for? Can you really be expected to find out? How?

You don't need to vet your coins when you get change for buying a beer with a bill, and you don't need to vet the bill either. Lots of banknotes have coke residue on them.

So people lower than permavirgins are trading coins at below market value?

k

Who the fuck would it sell it. This is retarded.

that makes no sense

I kekd

>tfw Bobo is his son

Attached: pedobear[1].jpg (200x324, 16K)

>1111
Wewlad

Attached: 1518285958869.gif (225x249, 1.25M)

so what if it gets traced? if you didn't do any illegal activities it doesn't matter

indeed some of them are blacklisted from major exchanges, don't expect that the you can easily resell portions of the 7000BTC stolen from Binance